Ask a question, get an answer! #2

My bb-10 is starting to crack on the inner rim of the wall. Is their anything i can do to keep it legal
The rulebooks cover that issue, if I am not mistaken.
Put tape on the underside, isn't it? The rulebook doesn't clearly establish what is and isn't the play area (I assume it's the stadium surface, not the walls).

Anyway,
(Feb. 29, 2012  11:42 PM)Kenshin Wrote: Well in Punkblader's question he asked if he should apply superglue onto his parts and th!nk suggested that he should break the part and and superglue it. I was only suggesting another option for his problem but since that is illegal I never knew that i am sorry.

Please don't put words into my mouth. I had assumed the wing was already broken, and made it clear that supergluing it would a) not make it last in battle, and b) render it illegal.
I would NEVER suggest anyone deliberately break a part, that is just ridiculous.

Since walls can easily be touched during play, I consider them play area. Bouncing on tape and bouncing on plastic also creates enough of a difference to be discouraged.
Taping the underside is more structurally sound anyway, if you use the right tape.

Double layer of industrial Duck Tape.
Just noticed the rulebooks differentiate between walls and play area anyway.

Otherwise, by your definition, it would be pointless to include any measures for taping AFTER a crack occurs, as the walls are where they generally start.

Plus, wouldn't taping behind a crack (not a gap/section with plastic missing), produce very similar behaviour to an untaped stadium or taped, uncracked stadium anyway

Honestly, my current tornado attack is well dead by any stretch of the rules, which is a shame. The new one I have coming shall be reinforced properly before use. I can use the old one to test some methods or whatever.
If you ever get a new-in-package plastic or HMS stadium, take a photograph of whatever packaging it has, because I am curious to see if it really is different plastic.
th!nk, myself, and Arupaeo all have NIB SonoKong Tornado Attack stadia coming to us.
I still have the box from my set with the stadium somewhere, I'll find it later on tonight.

If it isn't different plastic, then it is just that it is significantly thinner. The feel is different, though.

i live in India and the only beys i get here are metal fusion and metal masters... not just that but in each series there are just like less than twenty different beys.

can u recommend a good website to buy beys cheap please????Eee
Use Purchase Consultation for that.

You can also check Stores With Beyblades in Stock.
Is Death Quetzalcoatl's tip a top tier defense tip?
This belongs in Purchase Consultation.
Hyper27- if you are talking about jryan12's post then no it doesn't, he's not asking 'should i buy death quetzacoatl' he is asking whether its tip is good, he's asking a question and hoping for an answer
He should however be redirected to the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos topic instead.
lol, i was only half right, anyway here's the link http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...bos--20385
apple1075 apparantley, he edited his post as it first asked If he should purchase a Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF or a Variares D:D ....
(Mar. 01, 2012  10:39 PM)Hyper27 Wrote: apple1075 apparantley, he edited his post as it first asked If he should purchase a Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF or a Variares DGrin ....

I can confirm this. Apple, please check the edit times if you think an answer like that is unusual/incorrect, it could well be that the person edited their question after the reply was written, as occurred in this case.
Oh, just noticed now, thanks, i've never come across something like this before but i will take it on board and i will make sure i don't make the same mistake again
(Feb. 27, 2012  2:15 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Even less pronounced than Hasbro's ?

Well, I've never seen the Takara-Tomy version actually, but it's definitely smoother than Hasbro's.

I haven't had the time to post the pictures recently, but here they are:

That is definitely smoothened, but there are also places where it seems that the lines are sharper, like at the top.
It's actually thinner at the top, but I could see how that would make it look sharper. Also, the W105 that came with it was the same height as a 100 track, so physically, it's W100...
You measured with a micrometer?
0.5mm is quite hard to see.

By the way, I was going to take that back-of-box-of-Tornado-Attack picture, but I realised, they're all sonokog, and thus the backing information is all in Korean.
does stardust pegasis random box has an online code included?