Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Does anyone know how that 4D Guide Book lottery thing work? Do you scratch all of them to see if you get all of the faces?
(Feb. 09, 2012  7:37 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2012  5:56 PM)th!nk Wrote: If anyone has a dragoon V, could I get them to check whether the tip has a rod which enters the SG (Like Uriel/Wolborg 03), or not (like Dragoon V2). I kinda assumed mine was just missing one, seeing as Uriel is largely a copy of it and has the rod, but since I saw the design of V2's tip, I'm not so sure, and it's pretty important that I know for that document (it's only one line different, though, so yeah), so I'd really appreciate it!

Yo, anyone able to help me here?

(Feb. 09, 2012  12:01 AM)V-Rock Wrote: Do the RC Plastics come with the same parts as regular plastics? I keep seeing 'em and they look an awful lot like reg. Plastics.
No, they only share AR's and bitchips.

I had a Dragoon V before I can tell you that mine did not have a rod that enters the spin gear it is simmilar to Dragoon V2's tip.
Thankyou very much! I shall go update the compatibility doc! Smile

Also reassuring to know that mine isn't missing that part, haha Smile
I can confirm that too. The Dragoon V base has the magnet tip and then the Neo Left Metal Weight core goes straight over it.
Awesome, the compatibility document has been updated. Thanks guys Smile
Can you really only obtain Blitz Unicorno from the Ultimate Bey Set? If anyone could tell me it would be much appreciated.
...and who gave you information that it won't be included? OF COURSE IT IS!!! but you can also wait for the sonokong release (or was it already released?)
(Feb. 09, 2012  12:20 PM)Blood Wrote: ...and who gave you information that it won't be included? OF COURSE IT IS!!! but you can also wait for the sonokong release (or was it already released?)

IIRC Sonokong does release a SBS with still all three bey included none are released seperately
(Feb. 09, 2012  8:26 AM)BlackOutCannon Wrote: Does anyone know how that 4D Guide Book lottery thing work? Do you scratch all of them to see if you get all of the faces?

Yes, scratch them all, but someone would have to take a clear photograph or scan the whole thing so I can read what the instructions actually are, in case you win.
What is the comment of Omega's performance until now?
I didn't see any thread about this good-looking wheel.
What non 4d metal wheel has the most recoil( It can knock the opponent out due to recoil)? And I know it's off-topic, but kindly post a combo for it too.
You can't knock anything out with recoil, recoil is purely movement away from a collision. The only way recoil is useful offensively is in stadiums with few or no pockets, where a beyblade can bounce off the walls to hit opponents, and even then, the recoil is just used to increase smash, it doesn't directly affect the opponent.
We have an article on Recoil on the beywiki, too.
Are we allowed to used 4D Beys in TRU Tournaments? (Toys R Us) in Canada.. kinda cuorius
You can, since they usually do not check what Beyblades you use. However, there are some records of them checking the MW's and parts that you use, just to make sure that they are Hasbro, so it would be helpful to have a Hasbro backup just in case they do check your parts.
(Feb. 09, 2012  5:25 PM)Ryu-X Wrote: You can, since they usually do not check what Beyblades you use. However, there are some records of them checking the MW's and parts that you use, just to make sure that they are Hasbro, so it would be helpful to have a Hasbro backup just in case they do check your parts.

So that means i have to bring hasbro parts or Beys?

Well, not necessarily, but it would be helpful to have some as a backup, assuming the TRU employees do check your parts. However, generally they do not, so it would be alright to use 4Ds.
Actually, the Canadian Toys "R" Us events are actually supposed to be tournaments, so they should definitely check that you are not using 4D or other parts Hasbro has not released, because the winners of those tournaments have a chance to get to the World Championships in Toronto on March 25th, where 4D and everything "un-Hasbro" will not be allowed.
Ah, I forgot that he meant the official tournaments. Then yes, you will need to get Hasbro for those particular tournaments. Thank you for clarifying that, Ms. Kai-V.
(Feb. 09, 2012  1:14 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2012  8:26 AM)BlackOutCannon Wrote: Does anyone know how that 4D Guide Book lottery thing work? Do you scratch all of them to see if you get all of the faces?

Yes, scratch them all, but someone would have to take a clear photograph or scan the whole thing so I can read what the instructions actually are, in case you win.
I got x2 of every face, x3 of LDrago Destroy & Big Bang Pegasis..
Those results are useless to her unless you scan it so she can see the instructions...
Was Quetzalcoatl a better attack wheel than storm?
(Feb. 09, 2012  11:15 PM)Boxhead Wrote: Was Quetzalcoatl a better attack wheel than storm?
Yes, it was. Storm has very little attack use, despite what many think. Quetzalcoatl has a upper attack as well as smash, which is better than storm by far.
(Feb. 10, 2012  3:53 AM)Ingulit Wrote: What is with Rapidity beys? Are they just knock-offs? Are their parts legal?

Everything that is NOT may by Takara Tomy, Sonokong or Hasbro are FAKE. See theflightyyellz guide to choose from Fake or Real.
Large quote:

So, to be clear, they do come with the same parts? Or are the parts just relatively similar ?