Ask a question, get an answer! #2

The EG itself releases at the same rate as other engine gears (other than Turbo Left) as far as I know, and I don't think there are any other major differences.

Honestly, I think the "Steady" thing refers to the fact the clutch is released/engine is active through the entire battle, not just at High enough RPMs/After being hit or whatever it is that activates final clutch bases (I never actually looked into whether it's hits or decreasing rpm that activates them, will try to do so today).

The official name of the base seems to just be "Normal Base", the steady release thing may also just be from it being active throughout the battle, when charged, or that being less concentrated mass, the CEW is affected by friction with the ground more, slowing the release...

Honestly, the names and descriptions they gave things weren't too great.
That's originally why I was confused when I saw the box a few years ago (should've bought that instead of a Draciel G...;( ), description was horrible.

I appreciate you taking this much time to respond fully to my questions, thanks th!nk.
No problem, I like it when I have to think harder about things.
Not sure if this question goes in 'Build me a combo!' thread but I was wondering does the D tip go well on low tracks?? Thanks.
Eh, I guess it's general enough to go here. D is only used for tall tracks, basically TH170 and 230, where the wider range of angles allowed by WD becomes dangerous as it throws you too far off balance, meaning you can be destabilised easier and have some balance issues.

WD's wider range though becomes useful at heights 145 and down, where it is still within a safe range. There, it does significantly better than D.

So yeah, stick to WD. Or SD. Sorry if this explanation isn't perfectly worded, I'm half asleep.
So, Um yeah...
I'm getting ready for a National tourney here. The bey stadium is the Standard Attack stadium. And i'm using a beylauncher LR. Please give me feedback on my deck.

Attack: MF-H Lightning L-Drago 90RF
Defense: MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS
Stamina: Burn PegasisII AD145WD
Please go to Build Me A Combo...

(Feb. 05, 2012  10:08 AM)Lynxx Wrote: Not sure if this question goes in 'Build me a combo!' thread but I was wondering does the D tip go well on low tracks?? Thanks.

What th!nk said.
But in layman's language- Refer to th!nk's post as to why we do not use WD on higher tracks, but D.
Now on low tracks, D = WD. But due to WD's wide surface area, it manages to get more spin time by wobbling around. This same wobbling around on higher tracks, is termed as Bad Balance; as WD simply cannot recover its balance at that height. Smile
I was wondering if i should use EWD or WD for a stamina/defence combo.

(I am not sure if this is in the right thread.)
I dont know if it should go to build me a combo 2 but both WD & EWD are good for stamina and are poor defensively
Why are stamina combos used so heavily at tacks 85-105 when 230 has far more wobbling room?
If 85 or low tracks for stamina are used, it's because lower tracks have a lower centre of gravity as an oppose to a highter track like 230 combos, meaning there more stable.
(Feb. 04, 2012  10:11 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Well there made out of a completely different material to the series they belong in. And I remember ♥ said something similar aswell.

Eh, not exactly the answer Iw as looking for. I was looking foir a more in depth answer, but this is fine. Do TT tournaments allow light wheels?
(Feb. 04, 2012  10:12 PM)Imperial Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2012  9:59 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: What Stadium was included in the Ultimate DX Set? The Super Control correct? And thew SK version does not include the stadium, correct?

The Takara Ultimate DX Set doesn't come with a stadium. One Sonokong Ultimate DX Set comes with the Super Control Stadium and one doesn't.

Ha, it seems I got it confused. Thanks for clearing that up for me Wink
(Feb. 05, 2012  7:13 PM)Poseidon Wrote: If 85 or low tracks for stamina are used, it's because lower tracks have a lower centre of gravity as an oppose to a highter track like 230 combos, meaning there more stable.

So thats why they made tornado battlers?
(Feb. 05, 2012  7:40 PM)milo2107 Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2012  7:13 PM)Poseidon Wrote: If 85 or low tracks for stamina are used, it's because lower tracks have a lower centre of gravity as an oppose to a highter track like 230 combos, meaning there more stable.

No, that's just hasbro being stupid Tongue_out.

Hey, have hasbro released the dates or location(s) of the uk's qualifying tournament for the official beyblade world championships in Canada?
Does anybody know who in the show beyblade uses duo Uranus?
(Feb. 05, 2012  7:48 PM)Poseidon Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2012  7:40 PM)milo2107 Wrote:

No, that's just hasbro being stupid Tongue_out.

They are actualy fun, tornado battlers. Pointless? Ya, but they are very interesting to watch, I will say that. Hasbro isn't stupid, they are in the buisness of making money, just like everyone else.
(Feb. 05, 2012  9:52 PM)Andy12 Wrote: Does anybody know who in the show beyblade uses duo Uranus?
That belongs in the Manga and Anime thread.

(Feb. 05, 2012  9:43 PM)unusualbob1 Wrote: Hey, have hasbro released the dates or location(s) of the uk's qualifying tournament for the official beyblade world championships in Canada?

They were already done and a champion was selected without anybody knowing. I am really serious. That is Hasbro.
Other than the attack type stadium, what other stadiums could be used in tournaments?
(Feb. 06, 2012  6:20 AM)bladerjosh1994 Wrote: Other than the attack type stadium, what other stadiums could be used in tournaments?

You should consult the Rulebooks :
http://worldbeyblade.org/universalrules.pdf
How does the Beylauncher prongs break? Is it from natural use?
normally, yes. but sometimes, it happens when some one steps on it
Sorry for the amount of questions but how long will it take for it to naturally break down?
(Feb. 06, 2012  10:13 AM)Lynxx Wrote: Sorry for the amount of questions but how long will it take for it to naturally break down?

It depends, if you have a tendancy of shooting too strong or illegally (use L-spin bey on Right spin prong,etc.) or sometimes put the bey in without care ( only half a prong is inserted in the CW,etc.) the prong will last shorter. If you treat your Launcher well, it may not broke fast, i.e. I use my launcher for three years but it is still very good.