Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Why are Light Wheel illegal for use? Was a dicussion ever made? What reasosn were given? If they are "essentialy useless" then I don't see the point in banning them.

What Stadium was included in the Ultimate DX Set? The Super Control correct? And thew SK version does not include the stadium, correct?
Is that the description TT gave on the Randoom Booster boxes or instructions or something?
Well there made out of a completely different material to the series they belong in. And I remember ♥ said something similar aswell.
(Feb. 04, 2012  9:30 PM)Andy12 Wrote: Hello, I got a jade jupiter and I dont know what the modes are, could someone tell me?

Stamina Mode (Balls can move) and Defense Mode (Balls are fixed in place).

(Feb. 04, 2012  9:59 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: What Stadium was included in the Ultimate DX Set? The Super Control correct? And thew SK version does not include the stadium, correct?

The Takara Ultimate DX Set doesn't come with a stadium. One Sonokong Ultimate DX Set comes with the Super Control Stadium and one doesn't.
I've searched a few times, and I've looked at the BeyWiki and I couldn't find an absolute definition on Tornado Stalling.

So, exactly what is Tornado Stalling??
(Feb. 04, 2012  10:13 PM)Last Memory Wrote: I've searched a few times, and I've looked at the BeyWiki and I couldn't find an absolute definition on Tornado Stalling.

So, exactly what is Tornado Stalling??

If you searched "Tornado Stalling" in this thread, you should have found your answer.
http://worldbeyblade.org/search.php?acti...b78b09687c
I just used the search function at the top but I'll be sure to search individual threads next time.
Gives me a 404 not found. lol
How do you get your fusion wheel shiny again?
Use a metal polish such as Brasso.
does anyone know when hell kerbecs will be released in australia? i know ray gil is out, but i havent seen kerbecs anywhere
Honestly, "Australia" is too general. Different stores get stock at different times and so on. There's really no way to to tell with the ridiculous and frankly stupid way Hasbro does things...
Australia is Hasbro, right?? If so, then it should already be out.
(Feb. 04, 2012  11:42 PM)Last Memory Wrote: Australia is Hasbro, right?? If so, then it should already be out.

Australia is a place where we pay twice as much as everywhere else and get everything a few months later, due to "less concentrated distribution of customers" or some other stupid excuse that still fails to explain why we contribute more to the company exec's beds of money than other countries.

As I said, distribution varies wildly. WA normally get things later but we were one of the first places to get Ray Striker and Galaxy Pegasus, while some other stores here are only just getting past the legend series now.
You have to pay twice as much???? That sucks carp.
Around that mark, yeah.

Come to think of it, this may have gone better in "stores with beyblades in stock", but eh.
It does. and arond the melbourne region
Yes, I searched this entire thread, and I'm not really sure what physics principle I should search for on Google.

Can somebody give me a physics explanation as to how Circle Survivor Engine Gear Right works when with the Slow Release base? How does the wider circle surrounding the engine gear itself help to slow down and turn the EG into a continuous release? I really need this answered ASAP. If someone could simply just give me a physics principle/subject area to work with here, that would be great as well.
(Feb. 04, 2012  11:21 PM)th!nk Wrote: Use a metal polish such as Brasso.

How long should the shine last for?
(Feb. 05, 2012  12:32 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Yes, I searched this entire thread, and I'm not really sure what physics principle I should search for on Google.

Can somebody give me a physics explanation as to how Circle Survivor Engine Gear Right works when with the Slow Release base? How does the wider circle surrounding the engine gear itself help to slow down and turn the EG into a continuous release? I really need this answered ASAP. If someone could simply just give me a physics principle/subject area to work with here, that would be great as well.

Quite simply, the base pushes the clutch in so the EG is always active. You know what happens when two same-spin beys hit right? They push each other backwards. That's the same direction that charges the EG. So, every hit just charges up the Engine, which then rotates forward, and spins longer. The hits charge the EG.

That said, it actually works better against left spin, where the lack of resistance just pushes the circle survivor around, more, making it extremely difficult to steal any spin from, or at least, steal any more spin than you give to the CEW part.

Against the same spin direction, being hit still slows you down, and as such, Circle Survive loses to a lot of random things in the same spin direction, most of those being things with decent stamina.

Also, Final Clutch Bases, once activated, do the same thing as the Normal Base (AKA No Clutch, AKA Instant Clutch, AKA Slow Release AKA A billion other names jesus christ).

Oh, as for why it works defensively: The round shape and relatively free spin means it works like a perfect SAR. It has such a good shape, being almost completely round other than three small indents that help steal spin, unlike other large free spinning parts, that it doesn't take hits heavily, and the small hits it takes only move it back slightly, not enough to cause major resistance. These things come together to mean it is harder to KO than basically anything else, ever, given the right WD and AR.

Everyone is like "oh no bearing eg it's not a wolborg", but actually, it'll outspin any wolborg SG zombie you put it up against, if they're in the opposite spin, because they can't steal its spin effectively, it has awesome stamina, and as they topple, the free spinning, round sg part doesn't let them steal enough spin to OS it. The "hits charge the SP" thing, as well as the "hitting me in opposite spin just pushes me around more" means it actually carries on the tradition of wolborgs, just in a different, yet outrageously effective direction.

(Feb. 05, 2012  1:39 AM)Boxhead Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2012  11:21 PM)th!nk Wrote: Use a metal polish such as Brasso.

How long should the shine last for?

There are far too many variables involved to answer that at all. Once it tarnishes, just brasso it up again.... Seriously...

Ok, I see. One more question though.

How does the EG just not release instantly? Why does it only release at a controlled rate, instead of bursts like every other Engine Gear? That's the really important piece of info, I'm trying to find practical applications for this for a project I'm working on.