Ask a question, get an answer! #2

You won't get any points. It must be an official tournament for you to gain or lose points. Also, this is stated in the "Help" button on the top bar. And this question would belong in "Questions about the WBO."

(Jan. 21, 2012  4:44 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2012  10:45 PM)TwistedLeone79 Wrote: How would I go about getting a couple bey point cards? Are they only available at Tournaments? can you exchange points like with the bey pointers? I honestly have no idea that's why I'm asking. Figured seeing I got my son and I launcher grips with the holder for them, aught to figure out how to get them.

In addition to Shabalabadoo's reply, you should instead try to get the few SonoKong sets that come with cards especially for the 3 Segment Launcher Grip to fill in the holder : they are more interesting visually, and if you really want to get something that cannot be useful for anything else anyway, you might as well take them and not the actual BeyPoint Cards which are quite limited.

Hmm, could you show me some of these? I've never actually heard of them, they sound interesting!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/BeyBlade-3-Segme...1c213b93a9

Here is an auction containing some of them, I believe.
Does anyone know where to get the most updated beyblades here in the Philippines? I wanna go and have an eppic beyblade hunt :3
That would be best asked in the "Stores with Beyblades in stock" thread in the Bey Marketplace forum.
Is it normal that the String of a Beylauncher get's "splittered"? I got a Hasbro Beylauncher, and it's string is kinda messed up and I worry that it propaply rips...
(Jan. 22, 2012  9:15 AM)LuNaGa Wrote: Does anyone know where to get the most updated beyblades here in the Philippines? I wanna go and have an eppic beyblade hunt :3

Try Google-ing "Beyblades in...." Or "Beybldes for sale in..."

Contact the person that put this video up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XADQGdYUEoc
(Jan. 22, 2012  6:56 PM)Keding Wrote: Is it normal that the String of a Beylauncher get's "splittered"? I got a Hasbro Beylauncher, and it's string is kinda messed up and I worry that it propaply rips...
Are you pulling the string straight out of the hole or to the side? It's frayed (probably) due to the string coming into contact with the little metal ring where the string exits the launcher.
Okay so my friend and I want to know which metal wheel is better Phantom? Or Scythe?
Phantom.
Better stamina, attack, and partly defense.
Scythe has better defense, but generally Phantom is a much better wheel.
(Jan. 22, 2012  6:56 PM)Keding Wrote: Is it normal that the String of a Beylauncher get's "splittered"? I got a Hasbro Beylauncher, and it's string is kinda messed up and I worry that it propaply rips...

Mines been like that for a year and i launch full power with it and its fine.
How much does Libra df145bs weigh?
It should be on beywiki. Just click on the libra article and tally up the weights of the parts.
Libra DF145BS? Isn't it LibraGB145S? or are you talking about another one? If not,39.44grams.

EDIT: Oh you were talking about a combination, Sorry i didn't know hehe.
(Jan. 23, 2012  3:59 AM)Sniper Kid Wrote: Libra DF145BS? Isn't it LibraGB145S? or are you talking about another one? If not,39.44grams.

BB-18 Libra DF145BS. Look on Beywiki, there is no such thing as Libra GB145S. However, there is Infinity Libra GB145S. Beywiki should be able to tell you about all of those, or you could always find the draft for Infinity Libra in the Beywiki Project forum.
(Jan. 23, 2012  3:59 AM)Sniper Kid Wrote: Libra DF145BS? Isn't it LibraGB145S? or are you talking about another one? If not,39.44grams.
He's talking about BB-18 Libra DF145BS of the Metal System of MFB.
EDIT: Woah, beaten and I didn't even know it, haha.
II just checked , it's a solid 43g
@ Kai-V, i meant to say Infinity Libra. My bad i forgot to put in Infinity.
@CRUelty, Oh ok i forgot that bey, it's old, Thanks for reminding.
My R2F isn't acting aggressive anymore, is this because it's worn down too much? Somebody clear this up for me please.
There are a few variables you left unknown to us :

- Do you use one of Hasbro's stadiums ?
- Do you always softly scratch the bottom of your R²F to make sure that it is clean from dust particles ?
- Is there a significant height difference between your current R²F and how it is out of the box ?
Yes, I use Hasbro Stadiums.
Yes, I clean my R²F from dust.
It could be that it is just worn and/or the fact that you use a Hasbro stadium could also slow the tip, rubber tips behave poorly on them. The paint and all the"'features" that provide an "extra challenge" also work horrors on them.

Also does your R2F have a bar inside it, to keep the rubber in place?
Showing a picture would be the most efficient way for us to diagnose your patient.
my cousin made a wbo account but there is no activation message in his email he has resent it many times and has not received it yet
Did you input the right Email? The site just went though some changes so maybe its a glitch (like the 'a' next to the 'edit' button)