Ask a question, get an answer! #2

For the U.S. Beyblade Tournament in 2011, did they allow 4D beys, or unreleased beys?
(Jan. 21, 2012  1:03 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2012  10:45 PM)TwistedLeone79 Wrote: How would I go about getting a couple bey point cards? Are they only available at Tournaments? can you exchange points like with the bey pointers? I honestly have no idea that's why I'm asking. Figured seeing I got my son and I launcher grips with the holder for them, aught to figure out how to get them.

BeyPoint Cards come in three TAKARA-TOMY products:

BB-70 Starter Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F
BB-71 Starter Ray Unicorno D125CS
BB-76 Galaxy Pegasis DX Set
Don't forget the BB-107 Big Bang Pegasis DX Set!
Also, the BB-70 and 71 must be Japan (I think that's what it's called) version!
(Jan. 21, 2012  1:03 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2012  10:45 PM)TwistedLeone79 Wrote: How would I go about getting a couple bey point cards? Are they only available at Tournaments? can you exchange points like with the bey pointers? I honestly have no idea that's why I'm asking. Figured seeing I got my son and I launcher grips with the holder for them, aught to figure out how to get them.

BeyPoint Cards come in three TAKARA-TOMY products:

BB-70 Starter Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F
BB-71 Starter Ray Unicorno D125CS
BB-76 Galaxy Pegasis DX Set

They're an updated version of a BeyPointer, but unfortunately the downside is that they only work on the Bey-Ta machines in Japan. So unlike the BeyPointer, you can't exchange Points with a friend or your son. The reason they were introduced (although I may be incorrect) was because there was flaws in the BeyPointer; people could cheat, get Beyblades with their cheated points, and a card would make it much more fair and accurate.

I hope I helped and if there's any more questions you have, don't be afraid to ask!
It is also available in the BB-107 Big Bang Pegasis DX Set
(Jan. 21, 2012  1:19 AM)Helixguy Wrote: For the U.S. Beyblade Tournament in 2011, did they allow 4D beys, or unreleased beys?

For the Hasbro tournaments thay ONLY allowed beys that were already released by them, so last year 4D was not an option for those tournys.

In addition to Shabalabadoo's reply, you should instead try to get the few SonoKong sets that come with cards especially for the 3 Segment Launcher Grip to fill in the holder : they are more interesting visually, and if you really want to get something that cannot be useful for anything else anyway, you might as well take them and not the actual BeyPoint Cards which are quite limited.
ok so, my brother has galixy pegasus, and the part inside the spin track broke, the part that holds the face bolt in.
now the face bolt is loose in battles, and somtimes comes off.
how can i fix this?
you need a new spin track
oh. btw its my brother, not me
i dont have galixy pegasus yet

also, where does pd performance tip come from
The PD Performance tip comes from the BB-90 LED Sight.
does it only come from that? no beyblades?
No Beyblades. At least, currently. It can only be obtained through the BB-90 LED Sight.
This has really been a problem to bladers including me but is there anyway you can fix a broken face bolt?
Unfortunately no. If you do repair it, that would probably mess with the internals of the Beyblade too..

Plus, the face bolt would be more fragile even if you did repair it.
Why did Takara Tomy steal a Hasbro product again? They made a Pegasis Leone rev up vs set?
(Jan. 21, 2012  4:12 PM)Ryu-X Wrote: No Beyblades. At least, currently. It can only be obtained through the BB-90 LED Sight.

oh. can you post a pic of it?
every time i search it on beywiki, some weird thing shows up

EDIT: my 100th post!
Regarding PD, what combo can be used to maximize the power of Basalt with PD? And what exactly does PD mean? Some of my friends call it "Perfect Defense" but it said on the internet " Polished Defense".
Did you ever notice that although takara tomy did the ir spin control first, hasbro did better designs and more control? Also what is the PD P-tip
Never mind
(Jan. 21, 2012  4:21 PM)PhantomKid Wrote: Why did Takara Tomy steal a Hasbro product again? They made a Pegasis Leone rev up vs set?
Mani Limited made that, the Hong Kong distributor of Metal Fight Beyblade. And they didn't 'steal' something from Hasbro. If they 'stole' that from Hasbro, then Hasbro 'stole' almost everything from Takara Tomy.
EDIT
@LuNaGa It is Polished Defense, I believe.
(Jan. 21, 2012  4:22 PM)LuNaGa Wrote: Regarding PD, what combo can be used to maximize the power of Basalt with PD?
That's a question that belongs in the "Build me a combo!" topic.
(Jan. 21, 2012  4:21 PM)PhantomKid Wrote: Why did Takara Tomy steal a Hasbro product again? They made a Pegasis Leone rev up vs set?

Again...?? I think Takara Tomy has some room to "steal" because Hasbro has "stolen" everything else. Takara Tomy designs everything, and I mean everything. Then Hasbro takes the designs, makes small changes and produces them where TT can't. So.. yeah... TT probably didn't steal anything...

Hasbro didn't "steal" anything. They were given the licence to produce BeyBlades in Europe, America and parts of Asia.
(Jan. 21, 2012  5:17 PM)Cygnus Wrote: Hasbro didn't "steal" anything. They were given the licence to produce BeyBlades in Europe, America and parts of Asia.

That's why I put the quotations around "stolen."
(Jan. 21, 2012  4:22 PM)LuNaGa Wrote: Regarding PD, what combo can be used to maximize the power of Basalt with PD? And what exactly does PD mean? Some of my friends call it "Perfect Defense" but it said on the internet " Polished Defense".

PD is no longer a useful bottom tbh.
It was proven to be too easy to KO.
For combos, you may go to Build Me A Combo; but there's no point in doing that as PD isn't that good a bottom. Always use WD over PD.

Because they liked it. The Rev-Up launcher is an extremely powerful tool - its only real flaw is breakage problems, which lead to skipping. It's entirely possible they wanted to take a crack at eliminating that problem to release a launcher that was undeniably more powerful than the Beylauncher.

(Jan. 21, 2012  5:12 PM)Last Memory Wrote:

Again...?? I think Takara Tomy has some room to "steal" because Hasbro has "stolen" everything else. Takara Tomy designs everything, and I mean everything. Then Hasbro takes the designs, makes small changes and produces them where TT can't. So.. yeah... TT probably didn't steal anything...

Hasbro has their own design team that does actually design many things they release - not just the Stadia and the goofy side-products, but also people who do colorscheming for the face-off packs, sticker designs that are unique to Hasbro, their launcher accessories, etc.
does r2f have more surface area than rf, or is it just rf shaped like a star with the same surface area.