Ask a question, get an answer! #2

AFAIK in one of the threads..i think this was the one...there were two whole pages about this waterfall thing and i fell down laughing after reading those two pages.
Well my question: Is it legal to use the 3 segment launcher without the handle? I mean only with the thing that holds the beypoint card(please tell me its name as well)...because i find it more comfortable than holding the handle or the launcher.
Part of when I buy a Japanese beyblade I consider which will be most rare, or which will not make it to America in general.

Given what we know of Hasbro releases, does anyone have an idea which 4D beys will not make it to America?

EDIT: Is there any signs that this series will end Beyblade for another period of years?
No one has any idea about anything concerning 4D releases and Hasbro.
Are there any Plastics that sell for a similar price to Dragoon G? I want 2 plastics and i was wondering.

Edit: Gibraltor Hopefully 4D marks the end of the Metal Saga but not beyblade.
Use purchase consoltation. Idk if there is a huge problem with asking that here, but asking it in that thread will get u an answer, and it is a better place to ask it
(Jan. 12, 2012  9:43 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: @th!nk- The MagneStadium I own is probably made of thin plastic too. I won't be surprised if it turns out to be thinner than TA, so as to allow the magnets to be effective.
But yeah, I tried filling it up from inside with normal stationery erasers(cut into different shapes and sizes to fit inside... Nothing happened to the plastics used, but my Burn Fireblaze fanatic friend did go away after creating a deep depression right at the center of the stadium... :\
Rubber was the best shock-absorbing thing I could find, and if that could not prevent the hole, then I don't know of any other material... Confused

Yeah, Dracomageat mentioned his was falling apart.

As for filling, I'd probably use something more solid myself, but thanks.
(Jan. 12, 2012  8:03 AM)th!nk Wrote: Tornado Attack is made of a much thinner plastic than BB-10, or at least, the actual BB-10 version of the MFB Attack Stadium. I have no idea about the other colours, maybe they just used a thicker plastic on the clear BB-10.

Big impacts with the sides of the walls near the stadium exits often crack/pierce them too, again due to thin plastic. Dents aren't such a big issue as long as you're sensible.

I generally would avoid using MFB in Tornado Attack, especially things like variares and anything that you would think could make a hole.

I won't pretend to know anything about KR, but I laughed once I googled/translated that.

Just curious, do they stack snugly? That might help? But you'd have to have 2.
As far as I can tell, there would still be some gap, but I can't be sure, and if I get a second it will be because plastics are popular enough here that we need a second tornado attack.
I think I've seen an HMS video with what looked like two TAs stacked... it was one of Blitz's events, so he might know!
How to break in B:D
You use it in regular battles. Any other methods such those that outsource external motor / fans are considered illegal.

FYI: Despite the initial beliefs of breaking in B: D to increase spin time, some members here have been getting lower spin time instead. It's different than the old Bearing Core. Mint B: D is still better.
ookay soo mint B:D is better than a fully break in B:D
PS: whats an FYI
Yep.

Also, this is a question pertaining to beyblades, sorta. When you order a starter/ booster and you find it has no bubble wrap, how badly is it beat up, if it even falls in the category?
It will have some damage to the box. How bad is indefinite. Some real bad, some are OK. Having said that, as a seller, it's probably better if you could splurge the extra buck for the bubble warp. Customer satisfaction is the key. Make them feel appreciated.
Was there any damage to the box? If not, it's not beat up at all. If you're picky/expected more you can mention the lack of bubble wrap, I guess.

As a seller, always use bubble wrap. If it doesn't add any protection, it at least shows you care.
(Jan. 13, 2012  1:34 PM)Jaygrazer Wrote: Yep.

Also, this is a question pertaining to beyblades, sorta. When you order a starter/ booster and you find it has no bubble wrap, how badly is it beat up, if it even falls in the category?

well in my experience, ive had both nice condition box and smashed up box. when i get a beyblade without bubblewrap and its packed tightly against the box, it usually doesnt have any/many dents.
but if its loosely packed in a box it will probably have dents
i guess it all depends on how tightly packed it is
tight=nice
loose=beat up

but bubble wrap is always a good idea, it makes sure the box stays in nice condition, no matter how tightly its packed Smile

hope i awnsered your question Grin

Ok, because I'm trying to improve order speeds Smile

Thanks. I will continue bubble wrapping, though 88powerpigs sent my order without it. It consisted of RBV7, RBV8, and Ray Gil. All in one envelope, no damage Gasp

EDIT: Were the orders in bubble-mailers?
yes it has answerd just anticipation for my when i buy my orion
This goes out to all the HMS lovers out there: Would you say that Black Dranzer MS is one of the most sought after HMS recolours? I already know what I think but I want to know the opinions of other HMS enthusiasts.
yup black dranzer ms is as rare as wolborg ms ice blue. not many people can even own it. I want that dz ma black too!
what bey do you recomend for attack type bladers
Use the Purchase Consultation topic.
(Jan. 13, 2012  8:48 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: This goes out to all the HMS lovers out there: Would you say that Black Dranzer MS is one of the most sought after HMS recolours? I already know what I think but I want to know the opinions of other HMS enthusiasts.

That's really an opinionatic question. But personally, and speaking for a good majority yes, it is amongst the most wanted recolors availalble.

(Jan. 13, 2012  9:01 PM)the.successor Wrote: yup black dranzer ms is as rare as wolborg ms ice blue.
Actually, black dranzer is far rarer. Ice blue wolborg MS is available in HMS saint shields booster, which in it's day, was quite easy available. Black dranzer MS is released in the staduim set. A comparison would be the Big bang pegasus in the staduim set to Beat Lynx, both are rare, but BL is easier to get.
(TT version of course)
in the metgame what is the main orientation attack, defence, stamina, balance,
putting these in order would be helpful.