Ask a question, get an answer! #2

is japan-toys an exponential website??? it looks like the real deal, but i wanted to know from the pros
(Jan. 11, 2012  6:09 AM)blacklightning Wrote: is japan-toys an exponential website??? it looks like the real deal, but i wanted to know from the pros

Ask in purchase consultation, someone there might be able to help you. Also, I assume you mean "trustworthy", exponential is not a suitable adjective in that context.
I was still unable to make out whether it is worn or not so I'll upload the pics instead so that you can help me out with it. This is the fastest rubber flat variant of mine..faster than R2F but I am not sure if it is the wearing of the tip or my launch which has made it slow. So the images
It looks kinda short, but the hole in the tip still looks pretty deep. It definitely doesn't look illegal or anything.
So do I get a new one or should I continue with this? I have another RF which is totally worn but it moves at about the same speed as this and the R2F I have is a little slower than this RF.
It should be fine for now, though if you have a tournament coming up it would be a good idea to get another, though it sounds like your R2F is in need of replacement or at least some looking-over.
(Jan. 11, 2012  7:56 AM)th!nk Wrote: It should be fine for now, though if you have a tournament coming up it would be a good idea to get another, though it sounds like your R2F is in need of replacement or at least some looking-over.

Sam- And remember, if you have to replace your R²F with another R²F, a Hasbro one shouldn't bought according to many. It has a bar missing, which hinders its flower pattern. Smile
Then again, some claim to have a Hasbro R²F with the bar, and hence not being problematic... :\
(Jan. 11, 2012  10:30 AM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2012  7:56 AM)th!nk Wrote: It should be fine for now, though if you have a tournament coming up it would be a good idea to get another, though it sounds like your R2F is in need of replacement or at least some looking-over.

Sam- And remember, if you have to replace your R²F with another R²F, a Hasbro one shouldn't bought according to many. It has a bar missing, which hinders its flower pattern. Smile
Then again, some claim to have a Hasbro R²F with the bar, and hence not being problematic... :\
Mine actually has half a bar, a quarter at each end Chocked_2

Yes...I saw a similar one at the market a few months back.And it is easy to make out from the transparent box whether it will have a bar, no bar or quarter-bar at ends.
And there is no tournament here till April so yeah..I'll wait till then and practice with a brand new RF+R²F a week before Wink
How do I add a spoiler in a post ?
I want to add images but I am not able to !?
(I have also used the search function but of no use)
Ask that in the Questions about the WBO thread
Code:
[spoiler] Type Text Here [/spoiler]

It has been explained many times...
My Basalt Horogium 145WD Moves like Basalt Horogium FConfused any explanation for this movement
The reference is irrelevant.
But still, I think you mean to say that it becomes aggressive?
Well, Basalt is quite unbalanced, and combined with Horogium, it is even the more unbalanced... That is known to get Basalt moving aggressively at times.
Even WD, if worn too much, or launched at an angle, turns aggressive. Smile
So if but I not (or it did)launch it on angle my WD is worn and surface of it are rough but still when I change it to an new WD still a bit
attack ish or just the imbalance cause by the basalt and horogium
If the WD's surface is rough, it's probably not legal, and it is contributing to the aggressive movement caused by basalt's imbalance. The movement on a fresh WD is all due to Basalt's imbalance.
So that's why it became aggresive ok and thanks still kinda cool aggresive basalt hitting anothe bey look like a hammer vs paper
Can anyone confirm for me that the stadium from A-130 is the Tornado Balance and the stadium from MA-10 is the Tornado Balance Type S? I'm 95% but I need to be certain.
My friend gave me a HMS Driger MS, which he had already assembled. I would like to put it in its case, but I do not have the tool that you would use to take it apart. How can I disassemble it without the Bey breaking?
(Nov. 28, 2011  4:20 AM)-Vulcan- Wrote: I was looking at some old Beyblade scans. The instructions for Dragoon V point out and describe the "bumps" on 10 wide in the lower left corner. Can someone translate that bit or know what it's trying to say? I never thought that TT put the bumps on the WD for a reason.

This was never answered, and I'm also very curious as to the answer, so if someone could translate it, that would be fantastic.

If the image doesn't load, I've uploaded a copy of it. I figure Beholder hasn't been heard from in a while, BBDamashii has long since died, and the watermark is there, so hopefully no-one minds me re-uploading it: http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b267/A...n10098.jpg

Also, Hazel just pointed out my post number, and carrying over from Page 1000 of Beyblade Random Thoughts...
[Image: char_gary20110724-22047-1i4lcrf.gif]

Smell ya later Wink
I could look into it more tomorrow after school, but at the moment I can see that they are calling them "Attack Points".
(Jan. 11, 2012  6:52 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2012  6:09 AM)blacklightning Wrote: is japan-toys an exponential website??? it looks like the real deal, but i wanted to know from the pros

Ask in purchase consultation, someone there might be able to help you. Also, I assume you mean "trustworthy", exponential is not a suitable adjective in that context.

I couldnt find the purchase consultation, i even searched in the search bar
(Jan. 12, 2012  3:09 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I could look into it more tomorrow after school, but at the moment I can see that they are calling them "Attack Points".

That tells me plenty, thanks very much Smile
Other than packaging, the inclusion of a launcher and ripcord, and no metal face, is thier any difference between the TT version of Lunar Eclipse MF Bakushin Susanow 90WF/the Hasbro version of Lunar Eclipse MF Bakushin Susanow 90WF w/game, and the Bakushin Susanow 90WF Hasbro is releasing as a single pack? Will this bey also be avaliae in the stadard colors? (blue and white?) Will abo other video game exclusive like this recieve this treatment?

Is 4D definatly the last instalment in MFB? Have the Zero-G beys been confirmed?