Ask a question, get an answer! #2

^^^ I'm 99% sure. I know they released Trygle 2. I used to look at Hasbro's website quite frequently when I was younger (yeah I didn't know about OtC or any of those sites back then) and I don't ever remember seeing it there. You could try using this if you need to be totally sure/don't trust me: http://wayback.archive.org/web/*/www.hasbro.com

^ No, I definitely remember Hasbro's release of that.
UltraBlader: Well, according to your old "blades that were never released by hasbro" thread, a few people seem sure it wasn't released, and no one argued. It seems like a safe assumption to me.

Also, thanks, -vulcan-
Sorry to interupt guys. But today i was about to buy something on Yahoo Japan Auctions but i have no idea how does the shipping work, where can i find the price for the shipping and how do i know it sends to Australia or not.
(Jan. 09, 2012  1:29 AM)th!nk Wrote: We all referred to flame cancer 100sf -and the like- combos as Destabilisers, which is what I referred to (it is the name which they are remembered by, as Anti-Meta are still called that, despite more truly being anti-attack combo's), but, I did make an effort to point out that the idea that they were the only thing that destabilised opponents was a complete myth.

Other than that, yeah.

Anyway, don't want it to be lost again, so: Galeon 2, did hasbro release it?

There was a Galeon 2???

Looks at internet...

What an odd looking bey. Was it only released through a random booster? Which one?
Yeah, it was released alongside Trygator and Trygle 2 in RBA 9.(There was also metal dranzer and flash leopard but yeah).
(Jan. 09, 2012  2:08 AM)DarknessPlayer Wrote: Sorry to interupt guys. But today i was about to buy something on Yahoo Japan Auctions but i have no idea how does the shipping work, where can i find the price for the shipping and how do i know it sends to Australia or not.

They generally only send to other people in Japan, which is why you have to use a middleman.

I've never used a middleman though, as I find it becomes far too expensive for the relatively limited purchases I make.
Middlemen is a tricky game. You need to be able to communicate well with eachother, and you need to make sure that the person you are dealing with is 110% trustworthy, and unless this is a friend, you will need to compensate them for thier servecies, which is something you and your middleman must work out. Sometimes you may end up doubeling what you paid for...

I myself have no desire to shop from YJA just yet because I do not have the money. Although YJA is like a hobbiest's dreamland; test shots, prototypes, rare kits, gorgeous customs, unreleased models...*drooling while consumed with joy* Sorry lost myself there...

(Jan. 09, 2012  3:17 AM)th!nk Wrote: Yeah, it was released alongside Trygator and Trygle 2 in RBA 9.(There was also metal dranzer and flash leopard but yeah)

So that is how Trygator and Trygle 2 escaped my grasp! But hasbro released Trygle 2 if I am not mistaken...damn.. (Hasbro also released Metal Dranzer and Flash leopard, but we all know that lol)
So what is the best way to buy on yja cause i want to buy a beypointer on that site
(Jan. 09, 2012  3:32 AM)DarknessPlayer Wrote: So what is the best way to buy on yja cause i want to buy a beypointer on that site

The..best way?

There is only one way to buy...
which way then?
That question doesn't belong here, or anywhere else. If you're not sure how to shop on YJA, PM someone from the Yahoo Japan Auctions thread in the Bey Marketplace forum to see if they will help you.
My CH120 from Inferno Byxis is a bit rattely. Is this a common problem with some CH120? The answer is not "Hasbro CH120 sucks" that I am sure of, because like th!nk said, the original "problem" the Metal Fusion CH120 was exagerated, and regardless, does not seem to exist with the Metal Master's version.
Does Beat Lynx have force smash or upper attack?
It is a combination of Smash and Upper Smash... how could you even think it has Force Smash? Do you even know what the term means?
Hah, even I didn't know what it meant for a while, but yeah >.>

leon: All CH120's rattle, and all have a minor slippage problem. :c
(Jan. 09, 2012  5:10 AM)Hazel Wrote: It is a combination of Smash and Upper Smash... how could you even think it has Force Smash? Do you even know what the term means?

Erm....nope im clueless. Also what would it be using in stamina mode?
It doesn't have a stamina mode.

Also: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Force_Smash

Educate yo' self Tongue_out_wink
Oh, and here's a question fer ye: Was force smash ever actually a big thing, in any system?
From what I have seen, its effect varies from negligible to minor signifigance. Considering the concept, the Killer wheel should have this type of smash, and yet it still sucks terribly.
(Jan. 09, 2012  5:19 AM)th!nk Wrote: It doesn't have a stamina mode.

Also: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Force_Smash

Educate yo' self Tongue_out_wink
Oh, and here's a question fer ye: Was force smash ever actually a big thing, in any system?

I thought force smash was a big selling point of Basalt 230 combos... or at least, people certainly talked about it a lot.
Yeah, basalt is the only significant user I've seen, but that article was made long before Basalt was released.
I guess it could be, but I dont think basalt matches the criteria for force smash. Maybe downward smash? That doesnt seem right either, considering that most downward smash styles would have a slope going downward correct?

When I hear force smash, wheels like Quetzalcoatl and Bull come to mind, not Basalt.

Eh maybe force smash is the correct term for Basalt 230 combos?
Basalt, on high tracks, smashes things down into the stadium floor. That is close enough to force smash to be the same thing, even if it also mixes wobbler elements.

And, I was also kinda wondering if force smash occurred in HMS at all?
iirc, Shining God's AR was reported to have some Force Smash use... aaaand... yeah, according to the wiki it was in left-spin, but it wasn't fantastic. I think I once saw someone mention Round Shell doing it, but the Beywiki article makes no mention. I'll dig around...

aha! http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...e_Attacker

There's some prominent mention, at least!

edit: Oh, and Dark Leopard. That was the one I was forgetting, although I'm not sure if it was fantastic.
what is the meaning of MINT
Perfect or like brand new condition.