Ask a question, get an answer! #2

For a fresh start I feel the 4D beys will be better.
As for the third one..it means that the price has changed and the one on the right of '>>>' is the current price
I am going to India on and plan on buying some beys. If anybody around here lives in India, please tell me about the common beys available in your area as I would like to have an idea about the beys sold in India and which of them are common. If possible, please tell me about the available stadiums too. I know that metal masters has been released in India. Where I live (Sri Lanka), the only available beys are -

Galaxy pegasus
Ray striker
Rock zurafa
Meteo l drago
Gravity perseus
Grand cetus

That is why i am asking as only certain beys are available here. btw, im indian
Same for India as well. But some people from Bangalore claim to have seen some of the maximum series beys too along with Thermal Lacerta.

EDIT: Was this supposed to be redirected to Stores with Beyblades in stock?
If you want to know what beys are available in your area use the where to buy beyblades topic.
Yes, i have also seen Lacerta but i am actually looking for Twisted tempo as my basalt broke. LOL
Or at the very least, purchase consultation.

Please move this conversation there or elsewhere.
While doing sliding shoot, is the bey supposed to start the flower pattern as soon as it lands or is it normal for it to stay in place for a few seconds and then start the flower pattern?
(Jan. 08, 2012  2:52 PM)SAM10795 Wrote: While doing sliding shoot, is the bey supposed to start the flower pattern as soon as it lands or is it normal for it to stay in place for a few seconds and then start the flower pattern?

You can get a good flower pattern in both scenarios, but typically the bey moves across the stadium first.
The bey should not pause between landing and beginning the flower pattern but it is perfectly normal for it to do so when you're new to sliding shooting as it takes a lot of practice to get it perfect. It should not have a major effect on the outcome either.
I find it's more common for it to stay in place.

But you should try to avoid that, as it makes you easy prey for anyone who knows how to KO that with a defense type.
Can someone explain to me in the top-tier combo, MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145 CS, why to use CS instead of RS, being a better defense bottom?
1. Unstable wheel+poor balance tip+scrapey track = SCRAAAAAAAAAAPE, which can also result in self KO's.
2. RS's main weakness is that everything else, even RF sometimes, outspins it. It's just way too risky in most situations. Basalt BD145RS is hilariously easy to outspin, even, often, with RF.
3. RS lacks the versatility of CS, you can't KO on RS, you can't counterattack on RS, you just sit there and wait til the opponent outspins you. On CS, you can KO a lot of stamina types if you need to. On RS, you lose.
4. Left spin does horrible things to RS usually.
Is mercury Anubis coming out in hasbro? Another question is that on hasbro toy shop, I've been lpoking at the evil befall and meteo l drago assault since december and are still not back in stock. Anyone know why it's taking so long?
It's just the shop, they don't have enough stock on there hands and haven't restocked in a while, most likely.
Thanks! Now what about mercury Anubis coming to hasbro?
(Jan. 08, 2012  5:06 PM)Hyper27 Wrote: Thanks! Now what about mercury Anubis coming to hasbro?

Probably won't be released until a certain point in time, usually around the time the Bey appears in the anime on North American TV.
(Jan. 08, 2012  5:06 PM)Hyper27 Wrote: Thanks! Now what about mercury Anubis coming to hasbro?

It isn't released yet, but they will probably release it during "Metal Fury".
Another question:
My RS got really aggressive, and this is only the second day that I've used it. How do I make it calm?
You can't really wear RS back to a calm state, it wears flatter. But I've never seen a really aggressive RS so I have no idea how you did that.
I'm using the combo: MF-H Basalt Aquario GB145 RS. Is it because I'm using GB145 that's making it aggressive?
Do you really think it's the track that'd cause it to go aggressive?

Not the really imbalanced wheel or anything?

Use it in another combo, see if it's still aggressive.
(Jan. 08, 2012  3:07 PM)th!nk Wrote: I find it's more common for it to stay in place.

But you should try to avoid that, as it makes you easy prey for anyone who knows how to KO that with a defense type.

May I add?
I haven't really slide shot an MFB. But from my experience with plastics and HMS, I can say one thing-
Both the scenarios are possible. The flower pattern may start immediately, or go along the tornado ridge for sometime. As th!nk said, in the 2nd scenario, it is easy prey for the opponent; especially if the opponent Tornado Stalls.
OK, now how to perform both kinds of launches?
Launch the bey along the direction of its revolution around the center of the stadium. The flower pattern will start immediately, and will be less controllable.
Launch in the opposite direction of revolution, and it will be how th!nk explained. Smile
I know my explanation is vague, but if anyone understood it, may he/she make it more understandable? Confused

@
@th!nk
Yep, you're right. I tried MF-H Earth Aquario GB145 RS, and it was extremely calm.

EDIT: I looked at the RS vs RSF vs CS thread. Looks like RS is best used with Earth?
Is Armour LDD's face bolt legal and if so what do you people call it?
It's legal, yes. I think we still call it a metal face like any other, but you may want to put an annotation next to it to point out where it came from.