Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Then you are probably not using them much at all...
(Jan. 07, 2012  2:10 PM)BBPegasus Wrote: I have a R2F and it's been one year and a half it's only rubbed a little and my RF hasn't rubbed of either

Wow, you must preserve your tips really well. There is no way that an R2F used competitively, for testing, or even just one/twice a week for a decent time can last for 1.5 years. It ain't natural man!
is r2f wider than rf, also is 20th january the confirmed release date for omega dragonis, or is this just a rumor, since i have to get this blade.
R²F is not wider than RF. It just has a 'star-shape' instead of a completely flat surface. Smile
IIRC, both are the same width.
For your second question, I'm pretty sure that the Legend Guide will be released on the 20th, which supposedly comes with Omega Dragonis.
(Jan. 07, 2012  2:57 PM)dragoonevo Wrote: is r2f wider than rf, also is 20th january the confirmed release date for omega dragonis, or is this just a rumor, since i have to get this blade.
From a quick comparison, they look roughly the same. R2F is more aggressive due to its shape and contact with the ground, while RF is more controllable.

As for the Omega Dragonis release date, I can't help. This is Kai-V's area of expertise Smile

EDIT: Wow, three replies to the same question at the same time. Freaky O.0
Can anyone tell me the best attack , defence and stamina from both metal masters and 4D.
Is flame bulls clear wheel heavier than dark bulls?
Wolverine Mode- Please check out the Competitive combos topic in Advanced Forum. That one has been updated well. Smile
Megalishes- There's been no notable differences as of now... :\
does a beylauncher lr have a longer string than a standard beylauncher, also is it illegal to replace the string of the beyluancher.
(Jan. 07, 2012  7:14 PM)dragoonevo Wrote: does a beylauncher lr have a longer string than a standard beylauncher, also is it illegal to replace the string of the beyluancher.

String is the same length. And yes that would be illegal.
If the string is the same length as the original it is OK. AkirasDaddy sells string that is significantly longer, and that is not acceptable.
which moves faster in left r2f or rf, since i do not have lrf at the moment.
(Jan. 08, 2012  12:06 AM)dragoonevo Wrote: which moves faster in left r2f or rf, since i do not have lrf at the moment.

R2F moves faster. But RF has more stamina.
(Jan. 08, 2012  12:12 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2012  12:06 AM)dragoonevo Wrote: which moves faster in left r2f or rf, since i do not have lrf at the moment.

R2F moves faster. But RF has more stamina.

even in left spin r2f moves faster than rf.
ok well i got phantom orion for christmas and it looks like the BGrin looks broken like the spining part of the bottom looks uneven and the BGrin can move easily also my phantom orion can only spin for like 3 mins

when i oped my orion and tryed to spin it i was used to the string laucher and the bey did not go in the stadium and flow to the floor but it seem like nothing broke so should i buy a new one
Is UW145 found on evil befall and nightmare rex(strongest blader set) is any good?
(Jan. 08, 2012  12:32 AM)ZERO X Wrote: Is UW145 found on evil befall and nightmare rex(strongest blader set) is any good?

they are alright but bd145 is better.
(Jan. 08, 2012  12:27 AM)bey test 123 Wrote: ok well i got phantom orion for christmas and it looks like the BGrin looks broken like the spining part of the bottom looks uneven and the BGrin can move easily also my phantom orion can only spin for like 3 mins

when i oped my orion and tryed to spin it i was used to the string laucher and the bey did not go in the stadium and flow to the floor but it seem like nothing broke so should i buy a new one

This should go in Purchase Consultation.

Put a picture up though, of your B: D. We might be able to help you better if you post a picture, because your B: D could just be normal.

Also, B: D has different molds. A1, A2, A3, A4, with A3 being the best mold, I think?

Different molds provide different spin times.
I am considering buying Diablo Nemasis and from tests I have read about it can be turned into a decent attack type. Is it worth buying.
Is the winder for the digital power launcher/ rip gauge launcher compatible with the HMS launcher?
(Jan. 08, 2012  1:34 AM)bladerjosh1994 Wrote: Is the winder for the digital power launcher/ rip gauge launcher compatible with the HMS launcher?

NO

(Jan. 08, 2012  1:30 AM)KillerBeeBlader Wrote: I am considering buying Diablo Nemasis and from tests I have read about it can be turned into a decent attack type. Is it worth buying.

You should know that you need to use the Purchase Consultation topic ...
(Jan. 08, 2012  1:37 AM)DRAGOONMSUV9894 Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2012  1:34 AM)bladerjosh1994 Wrote: Is the winder for the digital power launcher/ rip gauge launcher compatible with the HMS launcher?

NO

Have you tested it out?
I have.
Totally destroyed an HMS winder, which means, different gears.
inb4 i'm called an idiot for doing this kind of thing LOL