Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Some people have said their LL2's are more powerful than beylaunchers, and their results seemed to reflect that, however, in time, they "got the hang of" the beylauncher, results changed, etc. I'd not be surprised if it was a similar thing occurring here.
been seeing these "Beyblade Metal Fusion Silver Quetzalcoatl 105F" on ebay lately. are they any good compared to the normal Quetz or Death Quetz?

the price just seems really good thanks
How do you turn TT Booster Ray Unicorno's CS into semi aggressive?
BH145WD
They release Random Booster Prize Beys as Starters.
Hey, what are the differences between the molds of gravity?
I know one's heavier, but what difference is there in the shape?
My MF-H broke whaqt should i do???
(Jan. 07, 2012  5:17 AM)kbuno50 Wrote: Hey, what are the differences between the molds of gravity?
I know one's heavier, but what difference is there in the shape?

You could simply consult the Gravity Molds topic ...

Enorith Wrote:been seeing these "Beyblade Metal Fusion Silver Quetzalcoatl 105F" on ebay lately. are they any good compared to the normal Quetz or Death Quetz?

the price just seems really good thanks

Can you post a link ? There is no such release as "Quetzalcoatl 105F". However, probably it is just a Quetzalcoatl, which you qualify as "normal".
Ah, yes, that seller is just selling Quetzalcoatl + Quetzalcoatl Face with other random parts because I think he has extra.
ohhh i see, well in that case is it worth it for those parts? I'm relatively new, with a low budget and all i have right now is phantom orion
Quetzalcoatl is really not as good as it used to be. Actually, people think that it was over-rated in the past too, so it was never really awesome.

That would belong in the Purchase Consultation topic though.
I just bought a Gravity Perseus Att-Version and I wanted to know something. Is it better(for attack) with low or high track?
It depends upon which opponent you are facing.
Should your opponent be 230 based, then you'll need high tracks. If not, then low tracks.
The most famous Gravity Attack Combo is Gravity Destroyer D125RF. Use in Counter Mode, Right Spin. Smile
That reminds me, remember back in the RS days, when Left Spin did well and Right Spin didn't? In general, is it still like that now, with RDF and RB and stuff?
Yes. Left Spin always does better against Right Spin based Defense on Rubber tips. Smile
People suggest the use of VariAres in Left Spin should you suspect a rubber bottom. Smile
But at the same time, RDF deals with Left Spin Attack quite well, thanks to the plastic ring around it.
Otherwise, all pure-rubber Defense bottoms are prone to left-spin attack. Smile
Ah ok, thanks! That's cool that RDF can do that!
Is there a way to tell when your RF is too worn out or is it just when it doesn't move around much? I have read the wiki but i didn't see anything about the tip there (this was on the storm pegasus 105RF page).
You'll notice some parts have been rubbed of, and/or has shorten in size
(Jan. 07, 2012  12:17 PM)Blood Wrote: You'll notice some parts have been rubbed of, and/or has shorten in size

Mine's only just a bit shorter, about 2-3 mm shorter, maybe not even that, than my friends barely used rubber tip. Do they last long?
(Jan. 07, 2012  12:49 PM)hylianfreak Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2012  12:17 PM)Blood Wrote: You'll notice some parts have been rubbed of, and/or has shorten in size

Mine's only just a bit shorter, about 2-3 mm shorter, maybe not even that, than my friends barely used rubber tip. Do they last long?

Rubber tips do last for long but not forever like in 1-2 years they'll be shorten and rubbed
(Jan. 07, 2012  12:12 PM)hylianfreak Wrote: Is there a way to tell when your RF is too worn out or is it just when it doesn't move around much? I have read the wiki but i didn't see anything about the tip there (this was on the storm pegasus 105RF page).

Essentially, the rounder it gets, the less grip it's going to have - and it will be immediately obvious once you launch it how much traction it has lost.

(Jan. 07, 2012  2:05 PM)BBPegasus Wrote:

Rubber tips do last for long but not forever like in 1-2 years they'll be shorten and rubbed

With regular use, an RF/R2F/RS/RSF/RDF will all wear down exceptionally fast, actually, especially if you're frequently testing them. If you do not play with it at all, it will not wear...
(Jan. 07, 2012  2:05 PM)BBPegasus Wrote:

1-2 Years!? My rubber tips last barely a few weeks if I don't ration them. It also depends on the rubber, Hasbro rubber tends to wear faster than TT rubber IIRC. Hasbro rubber is more aggressive, causing faster wear anyway. Although, it depends on the tip also, a RF wears faster than a CS for obvious reasons.
I have a R2F and it's been one year and a half it's only rubbed a little and my RF hasn't rubbed of either