Ask a question, get an answer! #2

if we will pay the money we can keep the beyblades,why to waste it.
because then you get points and people pay to join the tournament so generally you end up GAINING money(and points if your any good).
Well if you host a tournament you know that your gunna have to buy prizes for 1st,2nd,and 3rd right if you buy prizes you have to give them by buying prizes
Will parents will give us money?
I don't think so that my parents will give
(Jan. 06, 2012  6:11 PM)rajatgovind123 Wrote: Will parents will give us money?
I don't think so that my parents will give

Maybe if you have your own money you can buy the beyblades for your tournament but if your parents allow that you can have the tournament then buy the prizes
(Jan. 06, 2012  2:54 PM)dragoonevo Wrote: dragoon gt attack ring, the best left spin smash attacker i never knew that, isnt 8 spiker better.

(Jan. 06, 2012  3:09 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Yes, its supposed to be Eight Spiker.
th!nk means to say that G Upper is like the best Left Spin AR. Smile
By that, he probably means that its almost the best...

I prefer G Upper and find it performs significantly better, Eight Spiker's range is rather limited, for starters.

Either way, left spin attack can't use either of the two best bases for smash, and is pretty limited by that. Grip Attacker's base is right spin only, and Uriel 2's base/the SG Setup is generally too tall for them to be effective (it's usually best to use an AR that hangs over the weight disk, like Triple Tiger (Driger G)). They can basically use Storm Grip (which is generally sluggish and with poor stamina, though G Upper can make much better use of it than Eight Spiker), and SG Metal Flat 2, which I personally prefer Cross Griffon on, as it's stopping power combined with the stamina of the metal tip means it can really mess up opponents, and being opposite-spin to most opponents mean that a left spin AR can't really exhibit proper stopping power, as it just pushes the opponent along in the direction it's already spinning Uncertain
(Jan. 06, 2012  8:16 PM)Ingulit Wrote: What's the reasoning behind that, and what combos like that are banned?

Perseus only goes with Gravity, Lightning only goes with L Drago, etc. This is Beyblade logic.
I understand that those are the combos intended for those pieces, but I was hoping for a more definitive answer as to why other physically possible combos aren't allowed than "Beyblade logic."
They are not intended to fit with different parts, therefore they aren't allowed to.
Double weight disked plastic beys were specifically banned from Hasbro tournaments in the plastic era so there is a precedent for such a ruling, though I highly doubt this ruling is WBO specific.
(Jan. 06, 2012  9:28 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: They are not intended to fit with different parts, therefore they aren't allowed to.
Double weight disked plastic beys were specifically banned from Hasbro tournaments in the plastic era so there is a precedent for such a ruling, though I highly doubt this ruling is WBO specific.

Thank you, that answers my question nicely. Are there any exceptions?
There are no exceptions that I know of, unless you count Attack Version Perseus on Defense Version Gravity, which is largely insignificant since the only variation in gravity is the paint.
Is there a Metal Fight Beyblade OST? What's the name of the music that starts playing at 6:30 and finish at 7:08 in this video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-P4Vqj30...re=related

Thanks!
(Jan. 06, 2012  11:07 PM)JohanAndersen Wrote: Is there a Metal Fight Beyblade OST? What's the name of the music that starts playing at 6:30 and finish at 7:08 in this video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-P4Vqj30...re=related

Thanks!

This belongs in the Anime & Manga section in the thread "Anime and Manga Questions".
(Jan. 06, 2012  10:06 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: There are no exceptions that I know of, unless you count Attack Version Perseus on Defense Version Gravity, which is largely insignificant since the only variation in gravity is the paint.

There's not even such a thing as "versions" of gravity. There's a couple of molds, but none are released with specific clear wheels in mind.
I bought a rip gauge launcher randomly and at least to me it seems like its way better than the launchers they give you with beys normally. Am I crazy or is this something common?

Also I noticed stuff about string launchers but I don't see them at my local stores. Are those launchers worth getting?
(Jan. 07, 2012  12:51 AM)ZachZag Wrote: I bought a rip gauge launcher randomly and at least to me it seems like its way better than the launchers they give you with beys normally. Am I crazy or is this something common?

Also I noticed stuff about string launchers but I don't see them at my local stores. Are those launchers worth getting?

Yeah they're stronger than Beylaunchers. The thing is, if you use them to get the most power possible, they break very easily.

Beylaunchers are definitely worth getting. With practice, they're the most efficient way of launching.
So the number the rip gauge launcher shows is in rpm?
I do not think we ever actually found out exactly what measurement system the RGL displays, actually - it seems to be way too high to indicate RPM of the internal mechanisms, in most cases(I think we've had users hit like 20k+ on it somehow), so I'm not sure what to tell you, haha.
Oh geez, I thought you meant the rev up! Misread it. I've heard of people liking it, but not many at all. I personally haven't tried it. My apologies!
Some people have mentioned their Rip Gauge Launchers also being more powerful than a Beylauncher, SSJ, so you were not entirely misleading. RGLs are very prone to extremely fast wear and mechanical failure, though, and they're also pretty inconsistent about how good they are - some users have had brand new ones rock the Beylauncher, and others have had brand new ones launch more like a Hasbro Light Launcher.