Ask a question, get an answer! #2

I love DS.
But, your best option for Stamina shall be a WD.
If you may list your parts in the Build Me a Combo thread, we may make an entire combo for you, so that you do not need to ask so many questions...
Actually, all your questions belonged to Build Me A Combo, but I didn't realize that this was Ask A Question Get an Answer. Smile
NO NO NO!!
Go to the "Build me a combo" thread so you can get a good combo!
is phantom used for attack? its shape does not seem favorable though.
In attack mode, it does pretty well. One of the better attack combos for Phantom is Phantom Cancer AD145RF.
I tried searching but only found a post with info I wasn't looking for. so i thought I would ask here

What are the most used/best stadiums to use? I know a BB-10 is one of them, is the BB-46 good to? which other ones are good? just looking for some info on which stadiums are good to have.
The BB-46 is legal, but the BB-10 is still most recommended.
ay, I was hoping so cause i made the mistake of ordering an stadium before talking with you guys but at least my instinct didn't fail me much and I ordered a bb-46, I plan on getting the BB-10 as my next one and was just curious on any others I should look into( if any)
(Dec. 29, 2011  5:07 PM)Kaiba Wrote: In attack mode, it does pretty well. One of the better attack combos for Phantom is Phantom Cancer AD145RF.
phantom suffers from recoil, variares, blitz, beat are better choices

Oh, and Vari, Blitz, and Beat don't have recoil?
IIRC, Phantom is actually a better choice than Beat; it's right up there with Vari and Blitz.
Blitz suffers recoil without an MF.(even with an MF or an MF-H Vari is slightly better in attack IIRC.)
i never knew that, phantom was better than beat
the best fusion wheels for attack are, this is in rank order
variares
blitz
phantom
this is hopefully right, am i right here, i have all these fusion wheels, but i use variares for competitive play.
It seems to be on about the same level from the testing I've done, but I find I can get better KO rates with Beat on Basalt BD145. It may just be me, though, since I only recently got Beat.

It's pretty good in Attack, but since you already have Blitz and VariAres, I'd recommend you stick to those two in competitive situations.
which tip is made from softer rubber rf, r2f, cs, rdf, rsf, rb, or are al these made from the same material, since i already have cs, and r2f and the cs rubber seems softer both are tt
does beylauncher lr have a longer string than a standard beylauncher
Is Meteo better than lightning in compettitive situations?
(Dec. 29, 2011  6:33 PM)TheInGreek Wrote: Is Meteo better than lightning in compettitive situations?
no lld is much better in competitive situations

Actually, they can both be used in their own way. LLD has MUCH better attack potential, but you can use MLD by spinstealing. The recomended combos are:
MF Lightning L-Drago BD145RF
Meteo L-Drago CH120XF
(Dec. 29, 2011  6:38 PM)kbuno50 Wrote: Actually, they can both be used in their own way. LLD has MUCH better attack potential, but you can use MLD by spinstealing. The recomended combos are:
MF Lightning L-Drago BD145RF
Meteo L-Drago CH120XF

Thnx but i dont have XF. Whats a good subsitute?
WF would be good enough if you have it?
Which CW is the best to go with phantom for stamina combo? Is Orion good?
(Dec. 29, 2011  6:50 PM)shiwei87tan Wrote: Which CW is the best to go with phantom for stamina combo? Is Orion good?

Many people prefer aquario or cancer.
I was wondering why ms CS performance tip is not agressive. I know how to sliding shoot, i do it with my galaxy pegasus and my lightning l drago, but when i try with my ray striker, it acts like a stamina type in the center of the beystadium. How can i remediate this???
... Wear down the plastic Sharp?
where can I find the thread with the top tier beys?
oh and
Mf gravity perseus BD145RF
or MF LLD BD145RF??