Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Use the Purchase Consultation.
Is there a way to either:
1. Strip the paint off Star Wolf (Wolborg 4) AR?
2. Stop Star Wolf (Wolborg 4) ''painting'' my Beyblades?
The answer to your #2 question is the #1 question XD

try to chip it of with something. but make sure it will not alter the performance of the Bey
KaizerMFB:-You can use paint stripper.As for question 2,do what I told you to do in question 1.
Be careful using paint thinners on plastic.

Very, very careful.
Hmm,why,Hazel?My spray painted Driger F AR is fine after I used paint stripper.
Certain paint thinners, usually depending on concentration and intended purpose, will do very unpleasant things to plastic, if you are not mindful of duration of exposure and dilution.

Stripping spraypaint off something is much simpler than stripping an industrially-applied coat of paint, in most cases.
That certainly don't belong here.Hazel:-Thanks!My gosh,a few weeks ago I was about to paint strip my cousin's Uriel 2.I didn't yet,though.
(Dec. 16, 2011  7:44 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: Is there a way to either:
1. Strip the paint off Star Wolf (Wolborg 4) AR?
2. Stop Star Wolf (Wolborg 4) ''painting'' my Beyblades?

Well, if you just want to strip off the paint because it ends up painting your beys, and keeping in mind what Hazel said, the best option is-
To strip off the paint from the contact points ONLY. That would be like chipping the paint only from the sides of the AR. That would save you a lot of hard work, tbh.
And, you wouldn't have to worry much about removing the stickers, stripping off paint, reapplying the stickers, etc.
I know this suits 'lazy' people, but this IMO, is probably the most sensible way of doing it...
Ok, why does Earth Bull DF145 ES beat everything I have?
And I'm not talking just my strange gimmicky combos either, it also beats both MF Basalt Bull 230 WB and Lightning L-Drago R145 RF (the only attacker I have that consistently beats every Basalt combo not of 125 height).
(Dec. 16, 2011  7:29 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Ok, why does Earth Bull DF145 ES beat everything I have?
And I'm not talking just my strange gimmicky combos either, it also beats both MF Basalt Bull 230 WB and Lightning L-Drago R145 RF (the only attacker I have that consistently beats every Basalt combo).

Though not the most charitable of responses, it has to be user inexperience (on the attack side). I've seen people use earth to beat Basalt 230, but that combo should be easily KO'd by Lightning L-Drago R145 RF.
While you may be right, surely I would be having more trouble beating Basalt with it than Earth, were that the case?
(Dec. 16, 2011  7:43 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: While you may be right, surely I would be having more trouble beating Basalt with it than Earth, were that the case?

One would think.

There is more recoil in Basalt then Earth, so perhaps many of your Basalt KOs are coming from tangential hits. Earth does prove to be a bit less able to be grabbed by an attacking arm, so you would look to try and increase straight hits...

Does your Lightning combo have a great deal of movement in the stadium? I think you may need to increase movement to get more straight hits on Earth.

This sort of guessing becomes rather difficult though, and doesn't provide you with the definitive answer you're looking for...
A lot of movement? It's bouncing off walls left right and center! Ok, not really center, that would be weird indeed.

What seems to be happening is that ES drags on the stadium in a way that produces a fair bit of friction and also causes a shift in the balance of the Earth combo towards the stadium center. That doesn't explain why an uncustomised Ray Unicorno can KO the Earth combo more easily though (still not easily mind).

EDIT: I seem to be getting better at this matchup but I have no idea what I'm doing differently. Also, I'm finding bits of stadium wall all over the room...
LOL

In considering your results here, it just occurred to me that I should ask what stadium are you using for these tests?
It's all about weight and distribution thereof - since that cannot legally be controlled, you are at the mercy of what comes in the box you purchased.

We have a thread in the Advanced Forum about this, if you would like to read it.
(Dec. 17, 2011  1:13 AM)Hazel Wrote: It's all about weight and distribution thereof - since that cannot legally be controlled, you are at the mercy of what comes in the box you purchased.

We have a thread in the Advanced Forum about this, if you would like to read it.

Thx for the answer.
Other question, I heard ppl said hasbro twisted is 3 g heavier compare to t.t basalt. Is that true?
Hey folks, is there a list of which company (Takara-Tomy/Hasbro/Sonokong/etc.) distributes beys in which countries?
(Dec. 17, 2011  1:28 AM)minglok Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2011  1:13 AM)Hazel Wrote: It's all about weight and distribution thereof - since that cannot legally be controlled, you are at the mercy of what comes in the box you purchased.

Thx for the answer.
Other question, I heard ppl said hasbro twisted is 3 g heavier compare to t.t basalt. Is that true?

No, it is not true. The only weight variations are the ones that just incidentally happen from wheel to wheel.

(Dec. 17, 2011  1:29 AM)Fluke Wrote: Hey folks, is there a list of which company (Takara-Tomy/Hasbro/Sonokong/etc.) distributes beys in which countries?

TT handles Japan, SonoKong handles Korea, Mani ltd handles Hong Kong, and Hasbro handles the rest, although there are some overlaps and the Middle-East has Newboy distributing for them.
Quote:TT handles Japan, SonoKong handles Korea, Mani ltd handles Hong Kong, and Hasbro handles the rest, although there are some overlaps and the Middle-East has Newboy distributing for them.

Thanks a lot Hazel.

Do you know offhand where Turkey falls in that list? (Based on what you've said, I'm thinking Hasbro. However, I'd just like to make sure. Again, thank you.)
I'm not sure if Hasbro covers Western Asia or if they get drifted Sono Kong products.

Sorry I cannot be of more help.
What if I have a uncustomised basalt can spin for 6mins, is that a good one or its common?

(Dec. 17, 2011  1:32 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2011  1:28 AM)minglok Wrote:

Thx for the answer.

No, it is not true. The only weight variations are the ones that just incidentally happen from wheel to wheel.

Probably. You'll need a scale that measures down to tenths of a gram in order to really be sure.
6min Basalt uncustimised?! That;s the same as phantom! That's very good!