Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Dec. 12, 2011  11:01 PM)KaizerMFB Wrote: Um...I;m not quite sure what you meant there...but just ''spitting'' or ''licking'' and then rubbing it with your finger will definitely improve traction as well as friction.
My question: Galeon or Tiger Defenser for Survival and Zombies? I keep hearing different opinions. XP

Personally? I actually find Galeon somehow manages to have more recoil, there is a larger gap. But generally, Galeon for Def/Survival, though on Wide Defense, the difference is pretty negligible and Tiger Defenser seems better balanced.

That said, I'm using Hasbro Twin Horn+War Lion SAR which is supposed to be pretty "eh" and loving it more than either. :\
Why isn't Double Snake considered a good AR for anything?
Huge recoil, terrible defense, balance, and only enough Smash to take out the very weakest of Stamina combos.
Thanks for the explanation. I like the Wyborg bey and I like the AR as well but since I never used it for competitive purpose I was wondering why it was not considered good.
Which beyblades have the better EG's for attack and endurance?
Attack: Dragoon GT: Left Turbo
Endurance: Wolborg 4: Right EG Circle Release w/ Slow Release EG
Rock Bison's could be used, but Wolborg 4's is better.
(Dec. 13, 2011  1:10 AM)Hazel Wrote: Wet: Illegal. Bone dry: Legal.

How about "I dried it on my trousers but can't get the moisture out the middle"?
(Dec. 13, 2011  5:44 AM)smoked17 Wrote: Which beyblades have the better EG's for attack and endurance?

Don't bother with EG's for attack, they are too tall and poorly shaped to do anything useful.

(Dec. 13, 2011  6:04 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Attack: Dragoon GT: Left Turbo
Endurance: Wolborg 4: Right EG Circle Release w/ Slow Release EG
Rock Bison's could be used, but Wolborg 4's is better.

Just to add to that, Attack: Left Turbo EG (Dragoon GT) with Metal Semi-Flat CEW is the preferred setup.
Wolborg 4's eg is the only really useful one, and is great for endurance.

Rock Bison's is really terrible, though.

Rock Bison's EG itself is fine but it only fits with the one tip which has appalling balance and makes the bey far too tall. Rock Bison's AR is practically Dranzer V2's but with more smashy recoil inducing contact points. The only worthwhile part of the bey, IMO, is the base which, while somewhat ordinary looking, is infact the most compact EG supporting base I know of, thus making it ideal for Zeus' SG (not the Hasbro version).
The tip is considered part of the engine gear in Wolborg 4 and rock bison, s'yeah.

The AR's slopes are opposite to Dranzer v2's, so it lacks the passable upper attack capability of that AR. It's pretty bad, but it looks nice and, I dunno, I've always liked it.

The base is nice, but almost identical to Wolborg 4's, and frankly, neither of the pair have any LAD, making any attempts at a zeus SG zombie futile. The only g series base I've found to have any LAD is actually metal drigers, though I haven't tried either of the Dranzer's bases, or gigars Uncertain
(Dec. 13, 2011  7:03 PM)th!nk Wrote: The AR's slopes are opposite to Dranzer v2's, so it lacks the passable upper attack capability of that AR. It's pretty bad, but it looks nice and, I dunno, I've always liked it.

You're right, weird, I never noticed...

(Dec. 13, 2011  7:03 PM)th!nk Wrote: The base is nice, but almost identical to Wolborg 4's, and frankly, neither of the pair have any LAD, making any attempts at a zeus SG zombie futile.

Zeus' SG had use in zombies? Makes sense I guess but that's not what I used it for.
You see, on a highly compact combo, the tip tends towards aggression far more easily, meaning that a simple sliding shoot makes it a crazy attack type. My AR of choice was Dragoon S.
Figured that was what you meant, seeing as it's all I ever hear about it, because it has bearings.

Just between you and me though, mine is in an attack setup too.
Bearings = Zombie seems a bit of a counterproductive generalisation. Sure,zombies mean bearings but you can do other things with bearings too.
Also, just a point of interest to note, Reverse Right SG with Zeus' tip does not seem to work for attack in the slightest, even if you don't bother to wind it. It's quite odd how lack of bearings removes an aspect of the tip you'd assume had nothing to do with them.
Is it possible to actually hand make a bey stadium?
Yes.

Extremely difficult to get it to be usable, illegal in tournaments no matter how perfect, and more expensive than just buying one outright, but yes.
(Dec. 14, 2011  1:03 AM)InfernoStriker Wrote: Is it possible to actually hand make a bey stadium?

It's definitely possible and probably a lot of fun, but not at all legal. You could probably use a lathe for most of it; wood is the only thing I could think of you could use to make one.
(Dec. 14, 2011  1:04 AM)Hazel Wrote: Yes.

Extremely difficult to get it to be usable, illegal in tournaments no matter how perfect, and more expensive than just buying one outright, but yes.

You see, that's a problem for me because a bey stadium is too big for me to use in my home.

Another problem is that I'm in nowhere's-ville so there are no tournaments where I'm at... Hell, there aren't even any other bladers.
Should I get Scythe Kronos or Death Quetzalcoatl?
That post belongs in Purchase Consultation in the Bey Marketplace forum.
(Dec. 14, 2011  1:54 AM)MFB_LDrago_MFB Wrote: Should I get Scythe Kronos or Death Quetzalcoatl?

That question belongs to the product consultation thread.
What does the G in Strata/Gaia Dragoon G stand for?
(Dec. 14, 2011  2:24 AM)Tris Wrote: What does the G in Strata/Gaia Dragoon G stand for?
It stands for 'Great'
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...t#G_SERIES
Scroll down a little bit.
(Dec. 14, 2011  2:26 AM)CRUelty Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2011  2:24 AM)Tris Wrote: What does the G in Strata/Gaia Dragoon G stand for?
It stands for 'Great'
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...t#G_SERIES
Scroll down a little bit.

Omg. asdfghjkl; i really am dumb. Thanks bro xD

I just bought the "Screw Capricorn 90-MF" and I was wondering; is it any good?