Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Dec. 11, 2011  11:20 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2011  6:38 PM)Harkins Wrote: So who has the strongest metal for the Fusion Wheels? Hasbro, Tomy, or Sonokong?

As Hazel said, there is no significant difference between the materials used by any of the companies.

What about molds though. Wasn't it proven that TT had a better mold for Persius than the Hasbro Destroyer?
(Dec. 12, 2011  3:46 AM)KillerSpinner Wrote: What the "carp" is this???
http://www.ebay.com/itm/320775095089?ssP...1438.l2649

The green Ray is authentic. It's a special event gift (free) in some countries. The seller seems to just put a random Clear Wheel, random Track, and random Bottom on it.

It's worth 10 usd for the MW at most. Since it's actually the only part that is collectible.
In terms of molds, hasbro generally use the stronger molds designed by TT, as they have more time to discover these breakages (basically, they can learn from TT's mistakes). As far as I remember, they don't create new molds of wheels themselves, at least, no significantly different molds.

As for Perseus, I don't know, but haven't heard anything to that effect. Maybe someone more familiar with hasbro releases would be able to help :\
Are we really talking about the Clear Wheel, Perseus/"Destroyer", or Gravity ? Because as far as I saw there was no difference at all.
Which is better? Galaxy Pegasis DX set , Big bang pegasis dx set or Hybrid wheel set?
(Dec. 12, 2011  2:33 PM)XBakaPegasIsX Wrote: Which is better? Galaxy Pegasis DX set , Big bang pegasis dx set or Hybrid wheel set?

Use the Purchase Consultation topic.
Galaxy Pegasis DX Set.Should'nt this be in Purchase Consultation.
My reason:-BBP DX set has 105,RF,85,XF,but BBP is useless and the stadium can melt,from what I heard from Deikailo.Hybrid set is good,but I don't think Dark Wolf is
If someone has been redirected elsewhere already, you do not respond to them anyway.
Hey guys! I was just wondering, how do you put an animated sig on?? I would be grateful for any answers!
(Dec. 12, 2011  6:30 PM)Giri Wrote: Hey guys! I was just wondering, how do you put an animated sig on?? I would be grateful for any answers!

This topic is strictly for questions on the Beyblade hobby.
"Questions About the WBO" is the place for, well, questions about the WBO...
Go there.
What fusion wheel has the lowest amount of recoil for attack types?
Er...you can spit on your tips to clean them, after you wipe them DRY, otherwise probably not since it could affect the performance of it......and a nasty cleaning job XP
It does indeed affect performance (dry rubber has about 3 times the coefficient of friction of wet rubber) so I can see that it aught to be banned but it's hard to work out where the line should be drawn. Exactly how much drying is required?
Um...I;m not quite sure what you meant there...but just ''spitting'' or ''licking'' and then rubbing it with your finger will definitely improve traction as well as friction.
My question: Galeon or Tiger Defenser for Survival and Zombies? I keep hearing different opinions. XP
No, I'm saying that spitting on Lightning L-Drago CH120 RF significantly reduces its friction for the first 2 seconds or so of the battle, greatly reducing it's self KO rate without causing any long term lack of attack power (since the tip dries fast when in motion) and also could potentially result in a minuscule amount of stamina gain.
This is obviously a bad idea against attack types and "anti meta" combos since the reduction of friction will make the bey much easier to KO but against anything else it actively increases the chances of KOing the opponent.

If you were to dry the tip afterwards, this would generally be seen as a normal way of cleaning the tip but, unless dried perfectly, some change in performance is bound to ensue, albeit less so than in the above obvious cheatery scenario. How would one go about defining what is and isn't legal in this regard.
Alrighty then...
Another question...
Is Great Tiger made of the same feeble plastic as Uriel?
(Dec. 12, 2011  1:49 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Are we really talking about the Clear Wheel, Perseus/"Destroyer", or Gravity ? Because as far as I saw there was no difference at all.
I was talking about the metal wheel. My bad.

(Dec. 12, 2011  11:25 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: No, I'm saying that spitting on Lightning L-Drago CH120 RF significantly reduces its friction for the first 2 seconds or so of the battle, greatly reducing it's self KO rate without causing any long term lack of attack power (since the tip dries fast when in motion) and also could potentially result in a minuscule amount of stamina gain.
This is obviously a bad idea against attack types and "anti meta" combos since the reduction of friction will make the bey much easier to KO but against anything else it actively increases the chances of KOing the opponent.

If you were to dry the tip afterwards, this would generally be seen as a normal way of cleaning the tip but, unless dried perfectly, some change in performance is bound to ensue, albeit less so than in the above obvious cheatery scenario. How would one go about defining what is and isn't legal in this regard.

Wet: Illegal. Bone dry: Legal.

(Dec. 12, 2011  11:35 PM)KaizerMFB Wrote: Alrighty then...
Another question...
Is Great Tiger made of the same feeble plastic as Uriel?

The Hasbro one is, yes. Use with caution.
(Dec. 12, 2011  11:01 PM)KaizerMFB Wrote: My question: Galeon or Tiger Defenser for Survival and Zombies? I keep hearing different opinions. XP
I believe Tiger Defenser is used for survival/zombies while War Lion for defense, since it absorbs hits better with its S-AR.
I could be very wrong, but I recall seeing this somewhere...

What is a random booster? How can I buy one? What is the difference between a booster and just buying a beyblade?
(Dec. 13, 2011  3:07 AM)Cyber_Draciel Wrote: What is a random booster? How can I buy one? What is the difference between a booster and just buying a beyblade?

A Random Booster comes with 1 random Beyblade out of 8 possible Beyblades.
You can buy one online.
Random Boosters, are as the name implies, random boosters with beys in them.
In MFB, they have 8 beyblades in them. They vary. 7 are normal beys, and there is one prize bey (the "best" in the booster, it's the one you want to shoot for)
eBay, here, anywhere online really.
(Dec. 13, 2011  3:07 AM)Cyber_Draciel Wrote: What is a random booster? How can I buy one? What is the difference between a booster and just buying a beyblade?

Um. A Random Booster is basically a bey with random parts. There's a special bey in there you can only get from there, until Sono Kong releases one. Uhm. There are a bunch of other beys you might get. It's RANDOM, so you won't know. The difference is, that a normal beyblade might just come with a launcher, or you will know what bey it is. But for Random Boosters, it's all RANDOOM !