Ask a question, get an answer! #2

TT is the original maker of MFB,but the original maker of Beyblades is Takara(before they combined with Tomy)
Just wondering i bought a blader passport from a tournament, how long will it take to process? and if i post in a passport holder giveaway before the face is proccessed, will my post be deleted?
(Dec. 11, 2011  10:47 AM)hammer hades Wrote: Just wondering i bought a blader passport from a tournament, how long will it take to process? and if i post in a passport holder giveaway before the face is proccessed, will my post be deleted?

Wouldn't this go to the Questions About The WBO thread?
(Dec. 11, 2011  10:49 AM)Tris Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2011  10:47 AM)hammer hades Wrote: Just wondering i bought a blader passport from a tournament, how long will it take to process? and if i post in a passport holder giveaway before the face is proccessed, will my post be deleted?

Wouldn't this go to the Questions About The WBO thread?

Yes, it would.
Does the plastic that Sonokong uses for Face Bolts, Energy Rings, Spin Tracks, and Performance Tips stronger than the plastic Hasbro uses to make them?
No.Hasbro uses more durable materials.
(Dec. 11, 2011  3:01 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: No.Habro uses more durable materials.

Hasbro uses the same materials for the most part... they just make thicker molds, in some cases. It is still the same plastic compound, otherwise we would simply not allow SonoKong parts at all.
So who has the strongest metal for the Fusion Wheels? Hasbro, Tomy, or Sonokong?
I'm pretty sure that they are all really close so I don't think its very testable.
(Dec. 11, 2011  6:38 PM)Harkins Wrote: So who has the strongest metal for the Fusion Wheels? Hasbro, Tomy, or Sonokong?

As Hazel said, there is no significant difference between the materials used by any of the companies.
Phantom Orion B:D is better than Scythe Kronos T125EDS right? (Just making suree)
Phantom is better than Scythe at almost everything, especially stamina. EDS is arguably more useful than B: D because it can be used on BD145, which has a good weight distribution and good defense, though in terms of pure stamina it's probably not as good as the other top-tier options. B: D on the other hand is pretty niche, it gets OS'd by basically every top tier stamina setup, and has no defensive ability at all.

Still, I'd definitely get Phantom over Scythe any day, (even though this isn't purchase consultation).
today i was at a tournament, and my scythe was in the middle in stamina mode. then the opponent, gravity ad145rf came down and hit the pc frame, but since the pc frame was in stamina mode gravity was flicked out and KO'd. i was like o.0 so, does this really work or is it just a fluke?
(Dec. 12, 2011  12:47 AM)JCx06 Wrote: today i was at a tournament, and my scythe was in the middle in stamina mode. then the opponent, gravity ad145rf came down and hit the pc frame, but since the pc frame was in stamina mode gravity was flicked out and KO'd. i was like o.0 so, does this really work or is it just a fluke?

It works very often. That is one of Scythe's most amazing attributes especially when it is on a low height with a clear wheel like Bull.
What the "carp" is this???
http://www.ebay.com/itm/320775095089?ssP...1438.l2649
It seems to be fake... but I cannot be sure. That is most definitely an Eagle CW, though.
(Dec. 12, 2011  3:46 AM)KillerSpinner Wrote: What the "carp" is this???
http://www.ebay.com/itm/320775095089?ssP...1438.l2649

almost guartee its fake their is no green ray wheel the cw is aquila and ray unicorno never had an evil version and the sp is basult horigum and the bottom is screw caprocorn so yeah probaly fake
I've been watching it for as long as it's been listed (over a month). I know next to nothing about anything before Metal Fight. We're pretty up to speed on everything post BB-01, but I've never seen anything on this.
You can either line the bottom of them with superglue(a very thin layer), or coat them with clear nail polish.
I've seen this a lot but what is MF/-H ?

I know MF is metal face but what does the H stand for?
(Dec. 12, 2011  5:39 AM)Tiger Fury Wrote: I've seen this a lot but what is MF/-H ?

Please learn to utilize the search function, or at the very least, check Beywiki. http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Metal_Face
(Dec. 12, 2011  5:43 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2011  5:39 AM)Tiger Fury Wrote: I've seen this a lot but what is MF/-H ?

Please learn to utilize the search function, or at the very least, check Beywiki. http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Metal_Face
Whoops, got a blind eye (not literally) *whacks head* thanks XD