Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Why did they recatagorize Rock Aries ED-145 B as a Balance type instead of it's actual type: Defense?
Beyblade has been wierd lately with its types. Some are misprints while others are based on the stats of all of the Beyblades parts added up. Either way none of it is accurate anymore IMO.
It never was lol.
Okay. Also, is there a specific formula for determining a bey's stats? I've got one in mind, but I can't help but feel it's wrong.
There is no specific 'stats' for beyblade, we just judge by comparison tests and performance against other top-tiers, which are determined as top-tier by comparisons with other beys and battles against other top-tiers, and those are judged by the same method, and so on and so forth.
http://www.toyking.com.tw/merchandise/3/...387794.htm is this website trustable? 30 dollars
USD for one big bang pegasis dx set?
(Dec. 07, 2011  2:26 AM)XBakaPegasIsX Wrote: http://www.toyking.com.tw/merchandise/3/...387794.htm is this website trustable? 30 dollars
USD for one big bang pegasis dx set?

Use the Purchase Consultation topic.
When you switch modes with the SW-145 track, does the Defense points become Attack points and vice versa?
(Dec. 07, 2011  4:30 AM)InfernoStriker Wrote: When you switch modes with the SW-145 track, does the Defense points become Attack points and vice versa?

It becomes "Attack Mode" and "Defense Mode". The orientation of the points just change, but they are the same, so it seems wrong to say that "the Defense points becomes Attack points" ...
Ah thank you, Kai. That adds that much more love for the Switch Track to me.
It is quite useless in reality, but I suppose you can love it anyway.
(Dec. 06, 2011  10:19 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: It has been, let us see, 1,2,3,4. Basicly 4 months since Plastics rememebrence day, and still no word from the commitee about legalizing legend beys that use the 4 layer system. Can anyone shed some light on this, as they did say they were discussing the issue.

Just to make this clear, here's the word from Kei himself:

Kei Wrote:Hi th!nk,

I just saw now in the Brooklyn's Battalion thread that you were wondering about the status of the Hidden Spirit ARs. We did in fact decide to unban them a while back, but for whatever reason we somehow forgot to announce this before HMS & Plastics Remembrance Day (likely because you were really the only person who was asking about it lol). Since that day passed, announcing the change hasn't seemed like a huge priority in comparison to the other things we have been working on, so that is why it hasn't been formally announced yet.

I apologize for not notifying you earlier; it simply slipped our minds, it seems. However, you can take this as an "OK" to go ahead and use them in any upcoming tournaments even if we have not yet released an official update to the WBO Official Rules regarding the issue.

Can Blitz Unicorno 85 R2F take out 230 combos? Or can only 145 height combos defeat 230 combos?
V-rock, check and use the Blitz Discussion please.
The CEW may be OK not sure, not enough testing on it that i can find. The is alright; good range fairly large, some smash/OHKO otherwise not really.
Stick with Zeus.
Is it a known fact that Hasbro WB comes in two molds?
(Dec. 07, 2011  8:25 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Is it a known fact that Hasbro WB comes in two molds?

Yes, but from what we know there is no difference. One is just reinforced in its sole, surely because kids are stupid with their toys.
I would expect it to provide slightly more weight but it's likely negligible.
which is better left or right spin
Left is better for attack,while right is good at Defense and Stamina.
(Dec. 07, 2011  9:01 PM)shadowzinrai Wrote: which is better left or right spin

Neither is better per se but, since left spin is less common, it is more likely to equalise spin, meaning that it helps beys that run out of energy fast (attackers). On less aggressive beys, this can easily be a disadvantage though since they will, more often than not, last longer than the opponent without equalisation and thus be the bey with more spin in any clash.
(Dec. 07, 2011  9:55 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: Left is better for attack,while right is good at Defense and Stamina.

Because Blitz and Variares in right spin are oh so bad. Speechless

Being left spin locked opens you up to weak launching, too.

Neither is better unless you want something for a specific purpose.
Being Dual-Spin (Variares, Gravity), is a great property for versatility, and a deterrent to weak launching.
(Dec. 07, 2011  9:55 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: Left is better for attack,while right is good at Defense and Stamina.

Stop giving half-true advice/responses. If you cannot be thorough enough to actually properly inform people, do not post.
Is there anything you can do to keep your Bearing Core 2 Smooth spinning, not rough?