Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Dec. 06, 2011  10:27 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Both work the same when working properly but, as always, some people will claim one company works more often and some will claim the reverse. In short, noone really knows for sure.

No, people really do know for sure. We have users that have both SK and TT Phantoms and have stated they are the same.

(Dec. 06, 2011  10:32 PM)Aura Wrote: I don't get your quote:

Dracomageat Wrote:some people will claim one company works more often and some will claim the reverse.

Are you saying one company has more working time. Or the BeyBlades have more endurance?

He's saying that "some people will claim one company is better and others will claim the other company is better", Aura...

and regardless of what they claim, unless they provide weights/pictures, ignore it.
Ok. Thanks. I just bought the Sonokong Phantom Orion, and this is my first 4D System BeyBlade so I have no clue whats better.
When I claimed noone knows for sure, I meant as regards one company working more consistently than the other.
We all know that there is no difference when they work right but there may be some truth in reports that a particular company has less dodgey molds.
It has been 4 months since Plastics rememebrence day, and still no word from the commitee about legalizing Griffolyon and Salynmolyon, as well as any other Hidden Spirit beys that use the 4 layer system. Can anyone shed some light on this, as they did say they were discussing the issue.

Also, are there differences in the jump heights between maufacterors of the following BBs:Jumping Base, Trygle, and Cyber Dragoon?
I don't know about Cyber Dragoon or Jumping Base, but I do know that Trygle is the same, TT or otherwise.

Which Beyblades are you talking about, Leontempest? For Plastics.
4d system vs the hws system which is better
Corrected it to Hidden Spirits, and specificly named Griffolyon and Salymolyon.
...that is a question pertaining to a matter of opinion, you realize? 4D's bottoms were pretty much all terrible, but there are several valuable MWs in the 4D series, and HWS has mostly been outclassed, except for Basalt.
(Dec. 06, 2011  11:01 PM)nextgenbladerz Wrote: 4d system vs the hws system which is better

Different, not necisarily better. Although 4D has been reelasing some great parts lately, but that has almost nothing to do with the 4D systen itself, just how beyblade has progressed.
I was under the impression that hidden spirit ARs were allowed, albeit not recommended.
They are un-banned (for at least a month or so), and pretty much the only one that anyone uses is Griffolyon's Cross Griffon, due to its smash comparable to Triple Wing.
It is one big gray area, as there are 2 types of Hidden Spirit beys. Normal ones like Griffolyon and Salymolyon, and others like Hayate, which have parts which are uncompatible with normal beys. I think beys like those only have AR's legalized, but the other types of HS beys should be legalized 100%

True, but the main argument was that no one held plastic tourneys, so no one could give a carp. We had alot of plastics tourneys and were told the topic was being discussed, and here we are 4 months later with nothing.
(Dec. 06, 2011  11:07 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: True, but the main argument was that no one held plastic tourneys, so no one could give a carp. We had alot of plastics tourneys and were told the topic was being discussed, and here we are 4 months later with nothing.
But it has been discussed, I believe the debate at hand was whether to legalize the use of Hidden Spirit Attack Rings (i.e. Cross Griffon) and that they are now legalized... but it doesn't matter about everything else, as they are all worthless from what I can tell, except for Griffolyon's Cross Griffon attack ring.
To clarify on the rules, officially, Leon, all Hidden Spirit ARs are legal. The ones with parts that do not fit other Beys have those particular parts illegalized.

As others mentioned, though, Cross Griffon is the only particularly useful AR of the bunch. Zinrai's is niche, iirc.
why were hidden spirit beyblades banned, i used the zinrai attack ring, and it can shred through card board
(Dec. 06, 2011  11:13 PM)Hazel Wrote: To clarify on the rules, officially, Leon, all Hidden Spirit ARs are legal. The ones with parts that do not fit other Beys have those particular parts illegalized.

As others mentioned, though, Cross Griffon is the only particularly useful AR of the bunch. Zinrai's is niche, iirc.
The black one (Zinrai?) has a very light AR, though what use that would be I'm not entirely certain.
(Dec. 06, 2011  11:13 PM)nextgenbladerz Wrote: why were hidden spirit beyblades banned, i used the zinrai attack ring, and it can shred through card board

They were previously banned due to pegs and strange parts that were incompatible with other Beyblades. However, since, it's been uncovered that the pegs make no significant difference(and in most cases are actually detrimental to the beyblade, not advantageous), etc.
which track is better for attack 85 or ch120
85 for low-track, CH120 for mid... they aren't really comparable.
why isnt ewd on the tier list since it is the eternal variant of wd
Even so, the BB for Griff. and Sal. is from the 4-layer system, and should be legalized, and is compatible with other beys, whereas Zinrai, hayate, (etc) only has compatible ARs. To further this, there is a Gaia Dragoon variant that uses the same parts as Salymolyon.

I think it was Bakuten Shoot Gaia Dragoon or something. cannot remember the exact name
(Dec. 06, 2011  11:35 PM)nextgenbladerz Wrote: why isnt ewd on the tier list since it is the eternal variant of wd

This question doesn't go here, it's worded badly, and if you'd even so much as bother to search, you could find tons of posts about EWD's effectiveness in the tier list thread.

(Dec. 06, 2011  11:36 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Even so, the BB for Griff. and Sal. is from the 4-layer system, and should be legalized, and is compatible with other beys, whereas Zinrai, hayate, (etc) only has compatible ARs. To further this, there is a Gaia Dragoon variant that uses the same parts as Salymolyon.

I think it was Bakuten Shoot Gaia Dragoon or something. cannot remember the exact name

I just told you they are legal. The only illegal parts are the ones that do not fit other Beyblades.
It was Bakuten Henkai Gaia Dragoon IIRC.
Thanks Hazel and Ga'Hooleone.

nextgenbladerz: use the search function from now on for questions like those