Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Dec. 03, 2011  9:56 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: Basically because it gives disadvantages/advantages,it is banned from WBO Official Plays.Imagine an attack type in a stamina type stadium.Would that be fair?

Well that is BB-46 which is legal... soo... yeah its fair, it just requires more skill with attack b/c no ridge aka safety net... but if you have good control with attack, you can KO pretty much anything because there is no 'safety net'

you do need absolute control with an RF though, otherwise you self KO immediately... it can be done though.

The only reason I bring this whole thing up, is because every tournament I run uses a variety of stadiums... I do things like as follows:

1-majority of the flights/early brackets are played in BB-10

2-Semi-finals/late rounds we switch to something like wide square, tornado, or extreme.

3-then the finals, the person with the most points chooses the stadium.

this adds so much more complexity and depth to the game, it works well for us.
which can regain its balance quicker eds, d, sd, or wd
So basically, as your tournaments progress, the only type that requires serious skill becomes nearly unusable.

Great risk/reward system.

(Dec. 03, 2011  11:34 PM)nextgenbladerz Wrote: which can regain its balance quicker eds, d, sd, or wd

D has the fastest "wobble recovery", while WD actually utilizes its wobble in order to spin longer.
(Dec. 03, 2011  9:53 PM)gibsonmac Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2011  8:41 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: to boost/maximize performance for all types...for maximum attack, defence, stamina performance..certain stadiums...certain types are diminished...it is obvious isnt it?
Takara are toys manufacturer..not blader like us...all the matter to them is money..

THAT IS THE WHOLE POINT!!! then you don't have a certain combo absolutely dominating all the time, like when Basalt was pillaging tournaments a few months ago... in that instance, using wide square would have allowed Stamina types like BurnWD to be competitive as it would not be likely to be KO'd/Recoiled out. Using different stadiums forces us to be more creative and inventive, as they have a big impact on the game...

Even a separate format that would allow all TT stadiums to be used would be great. As long as they have the same design ie. walls and open exits, and they are official TT releases, why not? particularly when WBBA uses them, they pretty much have the same basic format/rules as we do, aside from the stadiums that are legal.

(Dec. 03, 2011  9:56 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: Basically because it gives disadvantages/advantages,it is banned from WBO Official Plays.Imagine an attack type in a stamina type stadium.Would that be fair?
^^your answer gibsonmac..
it wont be fair for other types..
stamina was meant to be stamina...why on earth it should win against pure attackers?
beyblades meant to make for battles..not hiding on a flat surface cowardly from an attacker..

as Hazel told too..we are at different level from WBBA..beyblades are comercial to them..they would make their items perfect in the eyes of buyers..
and thats free play used for..

If you're ever going to do an official WBO tournament, BB-10 all the way.

The whole progressively harder thing is cool, but not a great idea tournament-wise.
(Dec. 03, 2011  11:32 PM)gibsonmac Wrote: Well that is BB-46 which is legal... soo... yeah its fair, it just requires more skill with attack b/c no ridge aka safety net... but if you have good control with attack, you can KO pretty much anything because there is no 'safety net'

you do need absolute control with an RF though, otherwise you self KO immediately... it can be done though.

The only reason I bring this whole thing up, is because every tournament I run uses a variety of stadiums... I do things like as follows:

1-majority of the flights/early brackets are played in BB-10

2-Semi-finals/late rounds we switch to something like wide square, tornado, or extreme.

3-then the finals, the person with the most points chooses the stadium.

this adds so much more complexity and depth to the game, it works well for us.
very biased and complicated ways...
what is the most rarest beyblade metal fusion part
LRF, which is only available in the Ultimate Reshuffle Meteo L-Drago set and the BB-121 Ultimate DX set.
(Dec. 03, 2011  11:44 PM)nextgenbladerz Wrote: what is the most rarest beyblade metal fusion part

At the moment, I would have to say that a Mold 1 Aries is probably the rarest MFB part.
Wasn't that made extremely available by SonoKong?

I'm really pretty sure it was.
(Dec. 03, 2011  11:45 PM)Hazel Wrote: LRF, which is only available in the Ultimate Reshuffle Meteo L-Drago set and the BB-121 Ultimate DX set.

does the fake lrf made by rapidity work the same as the real one
hey guys I have a combo that just destroyed the former top tier Basalt Kerbecs 230CS It won all 20 of the testing rounds, but on the MXS of hasbro (the good one without hols) The combo is Left Spin (stamina Perseus) stamina mode BGrin. What should I do? Post it or leave it right here until i get more results against other types?
Testing results for Hasbro combos go in the Hasbro thread. You're not using Hasbro parts, though, so your test results aren't valid anywhere.

And a Stamina(technically Spin-Equalization) combo beating a Defense combo is not new, exciting, or even interesting.

(Dec. 03, 2011  11:48 PM)nextgenbladerz Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2011  11:45 PM)Hazel Wrote: LRF, which is only available in the Ultimate Reshuffle Meteo L-Drago set and the BB-121 Ultimate DX set.

does the fake lrf made by rapidity work the same as the real one

Fake anything is garbage. Throw it away; it doesn't work the same as anything except itself.
is rb a good tip for defence tip, also is the death fusion wheel good
You can search to find those things out on your own; stop spamming this thread with questions you could figure out without even the slightest bit of effort. There are full threads on both Death and RB.
(Dec. 03, 2011  11:48 PM)Hazel Wrote: Wasn't that made extremely available by SonoKong?

My recollection is that the Sonokong release was a different mold, but I could be mistaken.

(Dec. 03, 2011  11:49 PM)stevebak Wrote: hey guys I have a combo that just destroyed the former top tier Basalt Kerbecs 230CS It won all 20 of the testing rounds, but on the MXS of hasbro (the good one without hols) The combo is Left Spin (stamina Perseus) stamina mode BGrin. What should I do? Post it or leave it right here until i get more results against other types?

We don't accept test results from Hasbro stadiums in 99% percent of this site. I would suggest that you head over to the Hasbro competitive threads and do some reading and research to see if that might be a worthwhile contribution there.
(Dec. 04, 2011  12:11 AM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2011  11:48 PM)Hazel Wrote: Wasn't that made extremely available by SonoKong?

My recollection is that the Sonokong release was a different mold, but I could be mistaken.

(Dec. 03, 2011  11:49 PM)stevebak Wrote: hey guys I have a combo that just destroyed the former top tier Basalt Kerbecs 230CS It won all 20 of the testing rounds, but on the MXS of hasbro (the good one without hols) The combo is Left Spin (stamina Perseus) stamina mode BGrin. What should I do? Post it or leave it right here until i get more results against other types?

We don't accept test results from Hasbro stadiums in 99% percent of this site. I would suggest that you head over to the Hasbro competitive threads and do some reading and research to see if that might be a worthwhile contribution there.

Thank you both of you I guess i will buy the attack type stadium in the nearest future. and try to contribute to. Sorry to bother you
It's no bother at all! We've got forums and threads here for people with a wide variety of beyblade-related interests. My suggestion was only intended to pair up your test results with the forum that can potentially use them.

If you get a BB-10 and can contribute test results in the main competitive threads, then that's great, but keep testing, keep experimenting and keep playing! Smile
Hello,
I don't completely understand the "combination rules"
1.Why can't we do any combination we want...(i got yelled at for doing an "unexceptional combination"
2.Can you possibly name a couple of combinations that cannot be used (or... maybe attach a link explaining the rules)

I don't think this is an unexceptional question... if it is... I'm Really Sorry!

Faith
That question belongs in the Questions About the WBO thread, not here.
Im new at beyblading and i wanted to know can you give me a couple pointers on beyblade like how to build a combo by the way i like attack types and what performance tips is a good choice and metal wheels and spin tracks just things to know about the beyblade itself thanks a bunch please respond Tongue_out_wink
(Dec. 03, 2011  11:44 PM)nextgenbladerz Wrote: what is the most rarest beyblade metal fusion part

Any of the Coro-Coro Lottery Beys, less than 100 or so are made iirc... they are also worth $500-ish USD or more

followed by G1-4 prize beys, these (other than the galaxy pegasus ones) start at around $75 then go up from there depends on how useful the bey was to begin with, ie VariAres prize bey is worth more than the Fang Leone Green/Gray prize bey, even though they are both G4 prizes.
gibsonmac, BB-46 is the Standard Type BeyStadium, and the only floor that is legal is the Balance Type one, not the yellow one (from memory).

To summarise, we want each type to have an equal advantage, or at least we find it healthier for this competitive hobby even if Attack Types are slightly more advantaged.

Furthermore, HMS and plastics tournaments are currently not processed in the Beypoint System in case you did not know, and even then their stadiums are also restrained.
is eds the best stamina tip, for pure stamina
BGrin would be, but it can't take any hits.