Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Dec. 02, 2011  10:55 PM)NatsuDragneel Wrote: Is there a difference between the hasbro basalt and the TT basalt??

This has been answered more than enough times.

(Dec. 02, 2011  11:17 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Hasbro has the same mold with a "lump" sticking out 90 Degrees to the Spiral Staircase of Death, and TT/SK molds vary.

Rai, seriously, I expect better from you.
Can someone help identify the blades?

First Row, 2 Pos - The Black Colored Blade (Left To Right)
Second Row, 4 Pos - The White
Third Row, 4 Pos - The Black
Tankuu

[Image: kgrhqnhjcce63yfhhoubozs.jpg]
Second row item is Manta Diver. Third row is a recolored Uriel. The first I do not recognize.
The first one looks like a Gaia Dragoon G S-AR on a Zeus' AR (since the Gaia Dragoon G's AR is on Zeus' S-AR)
Aha, that is what it is, I think. For some reason I'm so used to seeing Zeus' AR and S-AR together I cannot recognize the AR separately, lol.
(Dec. 03, 2011  2:20 AM)CRUelty Wrote: The first one looks like a Gaia Dragoon G S-AR on a Zeus' AR (since the Gaia Dragoon G's AR is on Zeus' S-AR)

That is what it is, for sure.

As for the Black Uriel, I *think* that's the "Wolborg 3" recolour, but info on that bey has always been a little murky.
(Dec. 03, 2011  2:26 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2011  2:20 AM)CRUelty Wrote: The first one looks like a Gaia Dragoon G S-AR on a Zeus' AR (since the Gaia Dragoon G's AR is on Zeus' S-AR)

That is what it is, for sure.

As for the Black Uriel, I *think* that's the "Wolborg 3" recolour, but info on that bey has always been a little murky.

So... Oki. Thanks you guys :D. But the Wolborg 3/Uriel... I'll look that up XD
That black bey that y'all are talking about IS in fact Wolborg 3, hasbro took the Uriel that takara made and Re-Named it wolborg 3, and just changed the color from brownish to black and put wolborg stickers on it. Takara actually made the wolborg 3 black and all too, but it was just known as a Black Special Re-Color of the normal Uriel.
Which is better? My Blitz Unicorno "remake" Torch Unicorno100RS or Blitz Unicorno100RSF
is there a reason why the only stadiums that can be used for WBO tournaments are BB-10, BB-46 and triple battle?? why not all the TT MFB official stadiums like BB-38, BB-51, and BB-94
(Dec. 03, 2011  5:03 AM)gibsonmac Wrote: is there a reason why the only stadiums that can be used for WBO tournaments are BB-10, BB-46 and triple battle?? why not all the TT MFB official stadiums like BB-38, BB-51, and BB-94

Hm, this makes me question your competitive knowledge a lot.

Results have to be as fair and similar as possible, otherwise there is no point in ranks and Beypoints because the circumstances are entirely different.

Also, how can you even think that there is no reason, "is there a reason why" ...

And this does not entirely belong in this topic, since it relates more to the Organized Play Rules.
(Dec. 03, 2011  4:36 AM)MrMew124 Wrote: Which is better? My Blitz Unicorno "remake" Torch Unicorno100RS or Blitz Unicorno100RSF
Torch is bad. An un-customized Blitz Uni. wouldn't do you that good either.
(Dec. 03, 2011  5:03 AM)gibsonmac Wrote: is there a reason why the only stadiums that can be used for WBO tournaments are BB-10, BB-46 and triple battle?? why not all the TT MFB official stadiums like BB-38, BB-51, and BB-94

BB-38 is not a stadium
(Dec. 03, 2011  6:40 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: What is the point of a spring support for EZ Grip?

i didnt think there was a point i thought it was just for looks

but maybe its supposed to give your blade a push forward at the end of pulling the winder to put it in the middle of the stadium faster?

(Dec. 03, 2011  6:40 AM)Boxhead Wrote:

BB-38 is not a stadium

maybe he meant the BB-32 set?

(Dec. 03, 2011  6:40 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: What is the point of a spring support for EZ Grip?

The Spring Support gives your ripcord a little(very little) extra kick, but more importantly, also helps keep it straight as it comes out of the Shooter.

It has a noticable effect on lowering the frequency of "skipping".
oh i was wrong ( im not surprised)

thanks for clearin that up Hazel, i was kinda curious about it myself Smile
When a MW turns grey, does it affect the bey's performance?
No, it's just the outer layer of metal oxidizing.

You can polish it if you want it to look nice again, though.
(Dec. 03, 2011  6:54 AM)Hazel Wrote:

The Spring Support gives your ripcord a little(very little) extra kick, but more importantly, also helps keep it straight as it comes out of the Shooter.

It has a noticable effect on lowering the frequency of "skipping".

Also lowers ripcord breakage rate, which is it's main draw.

Honestly, I need a couple.
Quote:You don't know much, then. There is a thread on this forum with part weights in it. He can search for himself.
in sydney lots of us use basalt aquario

Aquario is a very heavy CW, but it is not the heaviest. It works extremely well on BD145 combos, and most other protruding tracks.

He asked for the heaviest, you gave him a wrong answer; I don't care what you use in Sydney. If you don't know the answer to something, it is better to simply not respond.
(Dec. 03, 2011  7:22 AM)th!nk Wrote: Also lowers ripcord breakage rate, which is it's main draw.

Does this work with gripless MFB launchers and the old dragon ripcords? I get through them far too fast.
The Spring Support only fits on Plastics grips, not bare shooters.
Could someone explain to me what anti-meta and meta means? I see it everywhere...