Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Nov. 29, 2011  8:47 PM)HellCerberus Wrote: Hey guys!! Should i use rf or r2f in my lightning l drago 100??
Thanks in advance!

While the answer seems very straightforward and easy to give, I'm going to resist temptation because being helpful in the wrong place is apparently a bannable offense if repeated enough...
So is going around being snarky about the rules just because you got reprimanded for breaking them.

Just a reminder.
Well hi im new at beyblading and um i was wondering can u give me a couple quick pointers on how to become a succesful or good beyblader ? Stupid
hi im new at beyblading anyone have any pointers for me to become a good beyblader
someone told me to post here for pointers on beyblading and im a beginnner so yes thank u i would apreciate dearly if some one responded
someone told me to post here for pointers on beyblading and im a beginnner so yes thank u i would apreciate dearly if some one responded
I will respond Kat Blader.

Take some time to do a lot of reading before posting any questions. Please start with the welcome PM.

Then, go to the BeyWiki and read the general article about MFB beyblade. Then (still in the beywiki) read the shooting techniques articles.

After that, make your way to the competitive combos thread and read the OP.

And after you've read all of that, try using the search function to explore the site by searching for words that are related to some of the questions you might have.

Only after going through all of this, should you pick the appropriate forum in which to post a question.

It may seem like a lot, but I'm confident that 99% of your questions have already been answered with the content on the site already.
is it possible for one bey to beat basalt.Hoe do you beat basalt
Yes, it's possible for many things to beat Basalt.
Read this thread : http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...bos--20385
delete this post, i dont want to cause spam
Nothing has been specified about the metal fury series so you will just have to wait
...that is not what you use spoilers for. If a question is not relevant, you don't post it at all.

Obviously Hasbro will release Scythe Kronos eventually, but not until they're on to Metal Fury.
Hey guys, just was wondering, have any of you guys had any sparks when battling? Like on the episodes when the beys hit each other, they make sparks. Just wanted to know if it has happened to you guys before.

I once bought these (fake) beyblades (me and my bro) and when ever i battled my brother it made really big sparks. Since it was fake and not made properly etc. It broke. Im sure it wasnt the sparks that made it broke, but anyways- Back to the point.

Have any of you guys experienced sparks when blading/battling?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spark Knight's Takara Weight Disk during Plastics was designed to make sparks, and I believe there were some others... not entirely sure, though. I recall seeing some fake WDs spark when I owned a couple, but I'm not sure if it was intended.
is diablo nemesis supposed to be the most strongest bey
We have no idea of that. In the ainme, may be. But it hasn't released, so we couldn't test it to see how it perform
[quote='Hazel' pid='849993' dateline='1322552432']
Applying clear nail polish to your RS has made it illegal for use, unless you are 100% sure you got all of it off.

There is no way to preserve any rubber tip other than not using it.

what!?!?!? put on nail polish to stop wear is illegel!?!?!?!? why is it illegel

IMO Nothing is 'strongest' in reality so it wont probably be 'strongest'...but in the anime it may be the strongest for sometime and then maybe Ginga will defeat it?
EDIT: Beaten
(Nov. 30, 2011  10:09 AM)Hazel Wrote: Spark Knight's Takara Weight Disk during Plastics was designed to make sparks, and I believe there were some others... not entirely sure, though. I recall seeing some fake WDs spark when I owned a couple, but I'm not sure if it was intended.

Spark Knight's was a normal weight disk, the bey didn't spark at all. Common misconception though.

Hasbro didn't release beys with sparks, so this all refers to TT.

Sparkling attacker's AR sparked, as did Thunder Dragon's in HMS.

There was a SparkDisk version of Wide Survivor, that had something like sandpaper around the edge to make sparks, but it's exceedingly rare (and apparently prized for zombies due to it's greater spin steal). Not sure if there were other Spark weight disk.

As for those fake WD's you mention, Hazel, some of them had small amounts of flint inserted, if it's the ones I'm thinking of.
(Nov. 30, 2011  11:17 AM)njrk97 Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2011  8:40 AM)Hazel Wrote: Applying clear nail polish to your RS has made it illegal for use, unless you are 100% sure you got all of it off.

Fixed your coding, but I wish I hadn't. It alters performance, how can you not realise this?

(Nov. 30, 2011  11:18 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2011  10:09 AM)Hazel Wrote: Spark Knight's Takara Weight Disk during Plastics was designed to make sparks, and I believe there were some others... not entirely sure, though. I recall seeing some fake WDs spark when I owned a couple, but I'm not sure if it was intended.

Spark Knight's was a normal weight disk, the bey didn't spark at all. Common misconception though.

There was a SparkDisk version of Wide Survivor, that had something like sandpaper around the edge to make sparks, but it's exceedingly rare (and apparently prized for zombies due to it's greater spin steal). Not sure if there were other Spark weight disk.

As for those fake WD's you mention, Hazel, some of them had small amounts of flint inserted, if it's the ones I'm thinking of.

I always get Spark Knight and Sparkling Attacker mixed up. This is not the first time I've done it, either... and, yes, I suspected flint being in them was part of why they sparked, and also why they broke easily. An uneven metal mixture would be a lot more brittle, especially with Flint in it...

(Nov. 29, 2011  8:40 AM)Hazel Wrote: Applying clear nail polish to your RS has made it illegal for use, unless you are 100% sure you got all of it off.

Because it changes the way surface friction occurs between the stadium floor and the tip.
I think the flint was just an insert in the sides in a lot of cases. Breakage was probably due to poor quality materials etc.
(Nov. 30, 2011  11:26 AM)th!nk Wrote: I think the flint was just an insert in the sides in a lot of cases. Breakage was probably due to poor quality materials etc.

I agree with Th!nk at this point. You can see the poor wuality in this in every Fake Bay. A little hit on the wall can cause it broke. After all, they are all unwell made
(Nov. 30, 2011  11:18 AM)th!nk Wrote:

Fixed your coding, but I wish I hadn't. It alters performance, how can you not realise this?
it was just one of those things i never looked up since i dont generaly use rubber tip being the stamina person i am i only ever used cs so no nail polish was needed

Any application of anything that will alter the friction of the surface of the part on any part of a Beyblade is considered Illegal Modification, and makes the part inelligible for WBO use.
(Nov. 29, 2011  9:26 PM)Hazel Wrote: So is going around being snarky about the rules just because you got reprimanded for breaking them.

Just a reminder.

I wasn' being snarky. I really didn't know.
(Nov. 30, 2011  4:46 PM)HellCerberus Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2011  9:26 PM)Hazel Wrote: So is going around being snarky about the rules just because you got reprimanded for breaking them.

Just a reminder.

I wasn' being snarky. I really didn't know.

Don't worry, that was aimed at dracomageat, not yourself.
is duo Uranus a good fusion wheel