Ask a question, get an answer! #2

I'd heard absolutely nothing about different winders and shooters for Grand Cetus - the Blue Grand Cetus is sold alone in a Starter, the White one is sold with a Beylocker. They are both Right-Spin Only...

I do not recall anyone ever mentioning anything about Sol Blaze getting a release under Hasbro, either.
Well, I haven't heard anything about a different thing, considering they have different tracks - it's entirely possible that they'll release both in starter packs, but as of now, that isn't confirmed. The Grey one comes in a starter pack, and the other in the Beylocker.

We don't know quite yet. That was just speculation on everyone's part that Sol Blaze would get a release with the game, but personally I think it will get distributed through a movie event, much like Yu-Gi-Oh movies in the past with cards. If this happens, this will definitely help everyone here out finding bladers in their area.
But it's still unconfirmed whether or not Sol Blaze will see an America/Worldwide release. Hasbro still has to make it into Metal Fury next year, so I'm sure sooner or later it will get released as an attempt to keep Beyblade alive.

tl;dr
1. Nope.
2. As of now, no confirmed release.

Hazel
He wasn't referring to launchers, he was just using it as an example, since he's heard that either versions can come in the starter pack.
what EG is better: Turbo left or Reverse left?
Probably Turbo Left, Reverse EG was more of a really cool gimmick than anything.
EGs are not good in general, simply because they just do not function 90% of the time. As for the beys the EGs some with, thats another conversation.

Thanks Reigeko13 and Hazel.
EGs work fine for me, though yes, it's mostly the ARs and non-EG cores that are worthwhile.
(Nov. 27, 2011  7:54 PM)K-LESH Wrote: what EG is better: Turbo left or Reverse left?

Turbo Left. Reverse was just a gimmick like Ga said. It just made the bey do a really cool looking reverse turn and lose a lot of spin. EG's aren't good by any means of customizations really, but if you had to use one, I'd go with Turbo Left.
(Nov. 27, 2011  8:11 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2011  7:54 PM)K-LESH Wrote: what EG is better: Turbo left or Reverse left?

Turbo Left. Reverse was just a gimmick like Ga said. It just made the bey do a really cool looking reverse turn and lose a lot of spin. EG's aren't good by any means of customizations really, but if you had to use one, I'd go with Turbo Left.

Not entirely true... there are some EGs that are actually competitively viable. Slow Release comes to mind.
so would Turbo left be better in an upper attack combo?
If you have a choice between Turbo Left and anything else, choose anything else.

EGs are too tall for Upper to work, usually.
but my light sharp (zeus) CEW is quite small and i like EGs the most but it doesn't really compare to storm grip though
Storm Grip, Customize Grip Base, Metal Change Base, SG Metal Flat 2, etc. would all be better for Upper Attack than any EG.
but because EGs are gimmicks that makes them way cooler
Way more prone to breaking and performing terribly, too.
(Nov. 27, 2011  8:08 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: EGs work fine for me, though yes, it's mostly the ARs and non-EG cores that are worthwhile.

I rememebr back in the day, the EGs I had worked correctly the 1st few times, but then after like 3 or 4 battles, thier success rate decreased, and they soon became useless in terms of thier EG functionality. If the EG ever did work, it was very rare and its impact on the battle was minimal. I have got to say though, when they did work at 100%, it really was something else. As a kid, I thought to myself, "Now battles are no longer one sided, anything can happen!" This made me very happy with the franchise. If they were only designed better, then maybe Beyblade would have had even more success as a toyline.
I remember when my first Engine Gear literally exploded. Dranzer G, I believe.

Then and there I stopped caring how neat they were.
(Nov. 27, 2011  8:31 PM)K-LESH Wrote: but because EGs are gimmicks that makes them way cooler

Many of Hasbro Stadiums are gimmicks. Does that make them cool? Absolutely not. There are some gimmicks which are great, and function perfectly; there are some gimmicks that are useless, but cool; And there are others that are useless beyond the point of reason, and are a waste of your time and money.
(Nov. 27, 2011  8:42 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2011  8:31 PM)K-LESH Wrote: but because EGs are gimmicks that makes them way cooler

Many of Hasbro Stadiums are gimmicks. Does that make them cool? Absolutely not. There are some gimmicks which are great, and function perfectly; there are some gimmicks that are useless, but cool; And there are others that are useless beyond the point of reason, and are a waste of your time and money.

fair point, looks like i also bought some old memories back for people XD lol

I rememebr when my Dragoon G EG stopped working, I took the bey apart and examined it. The thing was a pain in the arse to build, and even more of a pain to rebuild it. I think I only ever owned 3 EG type beys all together, because by that time beyblade was ending and I was only interested in beys that actualy worked (non EGs) and "actual beyblades" meaning that, at the time, I didnt understand what HMS was, and i didnt like it because they were different from the beyblades I knew and loved. I thought they "weren't right." My mistake indeed...
also what is the best CEW?
(Nov. 27, 2011  8:25 PM)K-LESH Wrote: but my light sharp (zeus) CEW is quite small and i like EGs the most but it doesn't really compare to storm grip though

If your Zeus Tip doesn't compare to Storm Grip then you're using it wrong.

(Nov. 27, 2011  8:41 PM)Hazel Wrote: I remember when my first Engine Gear literally exploded. Dranzer G, I believe.

I never owned Dranzer G but I know it well. It beat everything I had at the time.

(Nov. 27, 2011  8:47 PM)K-LESH Wrote: also what is the best CEW?

Zeus I believe.

thanks, it seems to be a lot shorter than the other CEWs does anybody know why?
(Nov. 27, 2011  9:09 PM)K-LESH Wrote: thanks, it seems to be a lot shorter than the other CEWs does anybody know why?

Probably because they made it shorter.
(Nov. 27, 2011  11:53 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2011  9:09 PM)K-LESH Wrote: thanks, it seems to be a lot shorter than the other CEWs does anybody know why?

Probably because they made it shorter.

HAHAHAHAHA.

I couldn't help but laugh. I have no discipline, I am sorry.
I'll go lash myself now.
Thats called low self esteem :V

Anyways, Is it true that Sonokong's B:D doesn't have that rattling sound? Thats what Galaxy Jay said lol.