Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Nov. 25, 2011  8:36 AM)ShadowL-Drago Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2011  8:34 AM)maze Wrote: What is the heavyest right spining Energy Ring in metal fusion/metal masters?

Bull and Kerbecs both are 3.3 Grams

We have a thread for weights. Please direct people to that, with a request for them to use the search function before asking questions.
My apologies, Th!nk. I was unaware of the thread, i get my weights off Beywiki.
What is the heaviest Energy ring and fusion wheel.

Edit: I was posting on the wii so I messed it up and sorry I didn't read the above posts
(Nov. 25, 2011  4:08 PM)PerseusisRad Wrote: What is the heaviest fs and er?

If ER=Energy Ring it was answered a few posts up and check the thread for weights for more info.

I have no idea what fs stands for other than Flat Spike and Final Survive which don't make sense. Just check the weight thread if it is a part of a bey.
(Nov. 25, 2011  4:08 PM)PerseusisRad Wrote: What is the heaviest fs and er?

Seriously, please don't ask questions that have been asked and answered immediately before your post.

That's a quick path to warning-land my friend...
Is there a launcher (or launchers) that would help level the playing-field for battles between my 7 year-old son (who is just entering the game via the excitement that has exploded recently at his school) and myself?

Right now we have and use the basic rip-cords that come with Hasbro sets. With Christmas coming I would like to get him a launcher that might compensate for my considerable size and strength advantage. Any advice?

Further, are there launchers that are the de facto standards in tournaments? We are fortunate here in Los Angeles that there seem to be WBO sanctioned tournaments (including one coming up in December) and if there are "standard" launchers that tend to be used I'd like to know.

Thank you for the help!

Bill

The Beylauncher ("String Launcher") is really the best. It might take a lot of practice to get used to it, but it has more power than most launchers. The Rev-Up Launcher also has a lot of power, however it is really awkward to use sometimes.

That question might have belonged in the Purchase Consultation topic more.
(Nov. 25, 2011  4:32 PM)Spy Car Wrote: Is there a launcher (or launchers) that would help level the playing-field for battles between my 7 year-old son (who is just entering the game via the excitement that has exploded recency at his school) and myself?

Right now we have and use the basic rip-cords that come with Hasbro sets. With Christmas coming I would like to get him a launcher that might compensate for my considerable size and strength advantage. Any advice?

Further, are there launchers that are the de facto standards in tournaments? We are fortunate here in Los Angeles that there seem to be WBO sanctioned tournaments (including one coming up in December) and it there are "standard" launchers that tend to be used I'd like to know.

Thank you for the help!

Bill

If you give him a "string launcher" (Beylauncher) while you use a "rip-cord" (Light launcher), that will help to provide a handicap for you in terms of launch power as the beylauncher has a larger potential RPM. You can also try pulling your light launcher at an easy-feeling half strength.

It's a pretty good mix between the two types of launchers in US tournaments, but the competitive player all use beylaunchers - and most of those use a beylauncher L/R.
Please answer What are features of the Griffoloyon base?
i have a face bolt, and a small peice of it came of of the bottom. the face will still screw on. is it still leagle?
If it still holds the Beyblade together the same, there is no reason it should be considered illegal. However, if you've added glue or anything else to it to get a normal "hold", then it is, in fact, illegal.
(Nov. 25, 2011  8:39 PM)hihihi4 Wrote: i have a face bolt, and a small peice of it came of of the bottom. the face will still screw on. is it still leagle?

I wouldn't use it in tournaments - as it is more likely to get loose and cause your bey to explode.
ok thanks this is very helpful

i like this thread
is the big bang and l drago destroy fusion wheel any good, how powerful is the new wing fusion wheel
Big Bang is worthless, LDD is good. Wing is garbage, if current tests are any indication, but it has not been tested enough.
Is my Phantom a good mold because my MF-H Phantom Aquario 85RF can KO a MF-M Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS/RS
Also are there EWD molds?
My MF-F Phantom Aquario 85EWD (EWD Sonokong) cant OS Basalt Kerbecs C145D
MY MF-F Phantom Aquario 85EWD (EWD BB-117 Takara) CAN OS Basalt Kerbecs C145D
You can check Phantom molds by solo spinning Phantom Orion BGrin. If it goes over 5 minutes at least, you're set. Sometimes the bearings need to break in as well, but the mold of BGrin and Phantom as a stamina type can be determined by the solo spin.
(Nov. 25, 2011  9:12 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: You can check Phantom molds by solo spinning Phantom Orion B:D. If it goes over 5 minutes at least, you're set. Sometimes the bearings need to break in as well, but the mold of B:D and Phantom as a stamina type can be determined by the solo spin.

This has nothing to do with Phantom molds, this has to do with B:D molds.

Phantom has no significant mold variations aside from a very small isolated incident of extra protrusions on the MW that was deemed a manufacturing defect.
is phantom a good attack wheel
(Nov. 25, 2011  11:24 PM)shadowzinrai Wrote: is phantom a good attack wheel

Yes, Good Attack, Defense and Stamina.
(Nov. 25, 2011  5:42 PM)Phoenix Inferno Wrote: Please answer What are features of the Griffoloyon base?

I explained it in mah draft: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Griffoly...#pid831656

It's a terrible base, but yeah, explanation and gimmick are all there.

I would have PM'd you the answer last time you asked, but your PM's are turned off :\
[Image: m924pd.jpg]

Could someone please tell me what this blade is, and whether it's HMS or plastic?
It's a hasbro "griffolyon 2", and it's plastic (you should be able to tell the difference between the two...)

It's a recolour of Griffolyon, comes with a figurine thing.

The problem with hasbro hidden spirit tops is that they have those poles on top of the AR that create recoil and generally just mess up the performance.

EDIT: Hazel: Nyaaaah~!

@Ga: Nyaaaaaaah~! and while I'm sure hasbro's still works, those poles would make it worse than a Takara Cross Griffon or any Triple Wing.
Looks like a recolored Griffolyon. Plastic. I don't recognize that color, though...

EDIT: Shut up, th!nk.