Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Nov. 15, 2011  3:43 AM)Ahmir Wrote: Most of the time, the characters on the box will be ... Edited differently, or named wrong. The signs will be wrong etc, why is everything correct on these Beys? Even though that they're false Beys, I bought a 4 pack of Earth Eagle, Dark Libra, Storm Pegasis, and something else I can't pronounce. Surprisingly, they all work amazingly! Someone please explain!

Just make sure you don't bring them to the Richmond tournament!
How would I test a "Tornado Staller" combo? Like against what type of combos or any specific ones?
Launch a defensive combo first (something with rs or rsf for example) then take your WF/XF/MF based combo and shoot flat near the tornado ridge. It should spin around the edge (a tornado stall) for quite a bit before moving to the center. The hope is that your tornado stalled blade ends up with more stamina than the other combo.
(Nov. 15, 2011  5:55 AM)Arupaeo Wrote: Launch a defensive combo first (something with rs or rsf for example) then take your WF/XF/MF based combo and shoot flat near the tornado ridge. It should spin around the edge (a tornado stall) for quite a bit before moving to the center. The hope is that your tornado stalled blade ends up with more stamina than the other combo.

So only defense types should be tested against it?
You can test against any type - I was giving you a match up of attack vs defense where if you sliding shoot usually the defense blade would win, but by tornado stalling the attack type now wins.
Just read on another sit that,
1st- Hasbro has confermed 4D will be called Metal Fury
ans 2nd- Hasbro has confermed 4D beys WILL have the 1 piece metal wheels.
is this truely known as FACT?
1. Yes.
2. No.
Should i equip my variares with R145 or CH120?
Build Me A Combo.
Ok thanks for that
(Nov. 15, 2011  8:42 AM)hammer hades Wrote: Should i equip my variares with R145 or CH120?

Ch120 is better. Personally I use it.
[/color][color=#FF0000]what is the mean of mfb stadium
(Nov. 15, 2011  3:58 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2011  8:42 AM)hammer hades Wrote: Should i equip my variares with R145 or CH120?

Ch120 is better. Personally I use it.

Don't answer a question after someone has been redirected elsewhere.

(Nov. 15, 2011  4:45 PM)mittalrobby Wrote: [/color][color=#FF0000]what is the mean of mfb stadium

...I have no idea what this is supposed to mean.
(Nov. 15, 2011  4:45 PM)mittalrobby Wrote: [/color][color=#FF0000]what is the mean of mfb stadium

MFb stands for metal fight beyblade. And the usual stadium associated with it is the Attak stadium. Or a bb10 stadium
How do i join a Beyblade team like others? that goes around the world and play with other teams? Pls tell me i really want to be on a team cuz its very fun!
Search for threads with "team" in the title (using the search by keyword, search titles only). That should pull up what you want.
However, know that no team goes around the world or even fights against other teams ...
(Nov. 15, 2011  7:50 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: Search for threads with "team" in the title (using the search by keyword, search titles only). That should pull up what you want.

Thanks a lot arupaeu ! Finally Maybe i can join a team! XD yeah!
(Nov. 15, 2011  7:54 PM)Kai-V Wrote: However, know that no team goes around the world or even fights against other teams ...

So what does a team do then:\
(Nov. 15, 2011  8:04 PM)Dashy Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2011  7:50 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: Search for threads with "team" in the title (using the search by keyword, search titles only). That should pull up what you want.

Thanks a lot arupaeu ! Finally Maybe i can join a team! XD yeah!
(Nov. 15, 2011  7:54 PM)Kai-V Wrote: However, know that no team goes around the world or even fights against other teams ...

So what does a team do then:\

Usually a team will either meet up at tournaments or they are just friends who decide to call themselves a team. Currently the wbo does not have any type of team tournament format.
Is there a big diffrence between TT and Sonokong?
A question similar to that was asked on the last page.

The only big differences are their stadiums and molds of parts (ie: Gravity).
(Nov. 15, 2011  11:58 PM)las0rt4c0 Wrote: Is there a big diffrence between TT and Sonokong?

Usually not a big difference. Sometimes there are mold variations between the beys, but for the most part not. SK also has a tendency to release different launchers in their starters, as well as release as starters the prize beys from Random boosters - which TT does not. Finally, the deck sets are different with SonoKong releasing original sets that sometimes include SonoKong original stadiums.

I know, that sounds like a lot of differences right? but from a bey to bey standpoint they are generally exactly the same.
I heard somewhere that Rubber-based tips are bad in Hasbro stadiums. So, would that include RS? Sorry if that's a dumb question. I just don't understand how different Hasbro and TT stadiums are (well, besides the walls/pockets).
AFAIK, it's just rubber-based attack bottoms that are bad in Hasbro stadia. Tips like RS and CS should do fine, as long as they're not worn to the point that they're agressive.
(Nov. 16, 2011  1:28 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: AFAIK, it's just rubber-based attack bottoms that are bad in Hasbro stadia. Tips like RS and CS should do fine, as long as they're not worn to the point that they're agressive.

Good, that's what I thought. So a bey like Twisted ______ GB145 RS would be good in a Hasbro stadium?