Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Reduces the impact of the pull,thus,no breakage.EDIT:Beaten by Hazelnuts and DeX
(Nov. 11, 2011  10:27 PM)Ryu13 Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2011  10:26 PM)Epic Blader Wrote: i just got a hasbro hades kerbecs and after 3 or 4 battles the paint started peeling off a bit. is there any way to stop, or at least slow this down?
P.S anything is fine as long as it doesnt alter its performance too much. i dont care if its illegal; i dont attend tournaments

You could use hairspray, to help protect it. It won't stop it completely, but it will slow it down. And it shouldn't alter its performance too much, as long as you keep it very little. You shouldn't need too much hairspray since the Metal Wheel of Hades/Hell is so small and thin.

anything else? cant find any hairspray XD and hell is too beautiful to allow to peelSmithicide
Spraying Clearcoat on it would technically preserve it in much the same way clearcoat preserves other things, but your best option is to buy another Hades Kerbecs and just keep it for display...
(Nov. 12, 2011  5:24 AM)Epic Blader Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2011  10:27 PM)Ryu13 Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2011  10:26 PM)Epic Blader Wrote: i just got a hasbro hades kerbecs and after 3 or 4 battles the paint started peeling off a bit. is there any way to stop, or at least slow this down?
P.S anything is fine as long as it doesnt alter its performance too much. i dont care if its illegal; i dont attend tournaments

You could use hairspray, to help protect it. It won't stop it completely, but it will slow it down. And it shouldn't alter its performance too much, as long as you keep it very little. You shouldn't need too much hairspray since the Metal Wheel of Hades/Hell is so small and thin.

anything else? cant find any hairspray XD and hell is too beautiful to allow to peelSmithicide
peel?? do you mean chip Smile , anyway whats the point of having a bey if u dont use it, like hazel said get another one and just put it as display or you can just call it trophey bey, but if i was you i would just let it chip off

Wait.Ain't Clear Coating illegal?
How about you read the rules yourself and save others the time of quoting them?
Even if you clear coat it..it will chipped easily since force gained by collision is great..lol..
clear coat is quote similar as paint..as long as it doesnt affect the performance..it is allowed..
(Nov. 12, 2011  5:34 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: Wait.Ain't Clear Coating illegal?

He doesn't care about legality, and Clear Coating is not illegal as long as it is done with enough delicacy such as to put a proper, single layer.

The likelihood that an inexperienced spraypainter/airbrusher will be able to clear coat with such precision, however, is astronomically low.
so let me get this straight,i should spray it with a thin coat of clear coat and thats it?
If you're using it, the clear coat will basically do nothing. It will only stop further chipping if you decide not to use it anymore.

The cheapest and most effort-friendly solution is to just buy a second one.
carp! im not allowed o buy a second one, i suppose performance is more important than beauty though
(Nov. 12, 2011  5:01 AM)Hazel Wrote: Rubber surrounds the part of the plastic that usually recoils and hits the Beylauncher, while also protecting it from a lot of the inertia of a launch pull.

Drastically reduces the impact on it in every direction.

so if i got a beylauncher lr this would stop the handle from breaking so quickly?
Yes, if you can manage to get the rubber on the LR Handle. But, if you buy a Sono Kong Beylauncher L/R, there's really no hope for it whatsoever.
Surprisingly, the Rubbers do a better job than the Suspension, which is totally backwards, lol.
(Nov. 12, 2011  7:29 AM)Hazel Wrote: Yes, if you can manage to get the rubber on the LR Handle. But, if you buy a Sono Kong Beylauncher L/R, there's really no hope for it whatsoever.

is it difficult to get on?

also is the metal face feather lighter that a standard plastic face you get with the bey
(Nov. 12, 2011  10:33 AM)njrk97 Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2011  7:29 AM)Hazel Wrote: Yes, if you can manage to get the rubber on the LR Handle. But, if you buy a Sono Kong Beylauncher L/R, there's really no hope for it whatsoever.

is it difficult to get on?

also is the metal face feather lighter that a standard plastic face you get with the bey

From the weights posted in the Metal Face article in the BeyWiki it seems MF-F weights more than a normal face.
It is 0.01 gram different from the normal one.
Not difficult,but Sonokong Launchers are quite popular for it's handle breakage.
(Nov. 12, 2011  10:41 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: It is 0.01 gram different from the normal one.
Not difficult,but Sonokong Launchers are quite popular for it's handle breakage.

good thing i getting a takara tomy beyblauncher lr isnt it
shoud earht eagle 145 ewd beat basalt horogium th130 wd in a hasbro stadium
I don't know, go try them out and see.
Technically no... Basalt will win and prevail over Earth.
ok and blitz unicorno 100 cs

I CAN,T TEST THEM OUT BEQAUSE BASALT IS FROM MY RIVAL AND I WANT A COMBO WHERE I KNOW I CAN BEAT HIM FOR SURE AND IF I AM GOOD SCYTHE BEAFOWL B>D CAN BEAT HIM
(Nov. 12, 2011  12:13 PM)Dpegasus Wrote: ok and blitz unicorno 100 cs

I CAN,T TEST THEM OUT BEQAUSE BASALT IS FROM MY RIVAL AND I WANT A COMBO WHERE I KNOW I CAN BEAT HIM FOR SURE AND IF I AM GOOD SCYTHE BEAFOWL B>D CAN BEAT HIM

use build me a combo if you are asking for combos.. Smile
can you say me if the sonokong beat lynx and jade jupiter are as good as the from the randoom booster and are they from takaratomy?
Well, Rendezvous posted about the matter in Random Thoughts once...
According to that-
Well, there's nothing different in Beat Lynx, except that there is no Metal Powder in the CW. So, overall, its similar to the TT variant.
I do not know about Jade Jupiter, though...
okay, others they know something about that? I want to buy some of them but I want to be sure