Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Nov. 11, 2011  1:14 AM)th!nk Wrote: [...]It's a heavy, [...]

Hmm, I don't really think the bottom being heavier makes much, if any, difference. Considering how far beneath the center of gravity bottoms are, it's pretty negligible. Of course we can't really test this because of a huge amount of variables.
I was talking about basalt, not ms.
Would be interesting to see if that is why mb works, though. (Athough I personally hate it, apparently others are finding uses for it?) Of course, then the issues described in your post come into play.

My reasoning for the properties of cew's in plastics is that by adding weight to the bottom of a bey they lower the centre of gravity. But then, my main focus in that is their "anchoring" effects on their own beys movements, such as why my metal grip has very little movement.

Though seeing as this isn't really a question I should probably have pm'd you it. But with my net playing up so badly, this will have to do.
Is there a use for the BB-41?? I own one, and I hate it... either you bank and have Zero Stamina, or try to launch in the middle/TS and trampoline out of the stadium from the raised center... Am I missing something??
(Nov. 11, 2011  4:50 AM)gibsonmac Wrote: Is there a use for the BB-41?? I own one, and I hate it... either you bank and have Zero Stamina, or try to launch in the middle/TS and trampoline out of the stadium from the raised center... Am I missing something??

Flip that puppy on eBay. It isn't legal for tournament play or testing (as I'm sure you are aware), and it is weird, so it's in the same category as a Hasbro stadium as far as I'm concerned.
(Nov. 11, 2011  4:50 AM)gibsonmac Wrote: Is there a use for the BB-41?? I own one, and I hate it... either you bank and have Zero Stamina, or try to launch in the middle/TS and trampoline out of the stadium from the raised center... Am I missing something??

It is for fun. It is not even legal anymore.
Which MFB sticker do Hasbro and Takara differ from
(Nov. 11, 2011  6:11 AM)Boxhead Wrote: Which MFB sticker do Hasbro and Takara differ from

Do you mean to ask what stickers, if any, from Hasbro differ from TAKARA-TOMY's ?
I have a problem; my meteo l drago hasbro triple battle set version is going slow but my normal one is really fast also my rf goes slower than an aggressive cs and no mater what i do it is always sliding shoot

It is a pretty poor stadium. My cousin own one and I experienced from that. I have no idea why a bey could work in that, so, It is pretty useless. I have no idea why TT released it. Form a special move?
Why anyway, you could just sell it away and earn some money as Arupeo has state.
@hammer hades
For the RF, it's probably seen it's use. It's worn down and isn't as flat and aggressive as its former state.
The same might be with you Hasbro MLD - however that would be odd unless you use it a lot more/it's older than your other MLD.
what are the Dimensions of the card holder in the Three segment launcher grip since I cant get my hands on a blader card I can make my own :3
(Nov. 11, 2011  7:53 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: @hammer hades
For the RF, it's probably seen it's use. It's worn down and isn't as flat and aggressive as its former state.
The same might be with you Hasbro MLD - however that would be odd unless you use it a lot more/it's older than your other MLD.

Just got RF and MLD's tip is pretty new too
Hmm.. What launcher are you using? Beylauncher/String Launcher or what?
rip-cord and rev up
when i use my new lightning l drago (not triple batle set) it goes faster than normal RF from tourneys
BB-10 Black stadium or BB-10 clear stadium . You all prefer which one ? why?
Clear stadium as it is more widely used, i also like the clear colour which gives contrast to the beys battling on it
Clear is the most common one used.
Also hammer hades, if the Rev-Up isn't modded to be more powerful, it won't be. Same with your ripcord launcher. That's not surprising at all.
but then could you explain why it has the same effect on my friends LR launcher? Also his more worn down one works better and it has 1/4 less rubber left tan mine- mine is almost mint with only about 5 spins
I really just don't know then.
Thanks anyway, looks like i will just have to purchase a new one =/
What quarter will the Metal Fury beyblades be released?
There is no specific date (or quarter) for them. We can only just assume that Hasbro will begin releasing them like they've done in the past with Metal Fusion/Masters around that time of year.
as in what part of the year jan-march, april-june, july-sept, october-december
sorry for puting in the last post i did not think you would reply that quickly
Does LF damage the attack stadium due to jagged ends on the tip?