Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Nov. 10, 2011  5:36 AM)Ryu13 Wrote: Hopefully this is the right topic to post this...

What are the scales used to weigh the Beyblade parts? I'm thinking they are jewelry scales? What does the WBO use for the Beywiki? I would like one. I just need to know what I'm looking for.

Sorry if this was posted in the wrong topic.

People normally use electronic scales, kind of like the ones you would use in science labs.

A jewelry scale should work fine too.
With which of these does Gravity Perseus Stamina ver. have the best chance to OS Hell BD145(Boost) WD? When paired with B: D or EDS? and in left/right spin?
EDS either rotation
With which track will EDS OS Hell? then? 85/BD145/AD145/230/TH170?
I'm sure BD145 doesnt work well with Gravity..
AD145 is a great stamina track..try that as well TH170
(Nov. 10, 2011  8:39 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: I'm sure BD145 doesnt work well with Gravity..
AD145 is a great stamina track..try that as well TH170

BD145 works fantastic with Gravity, just not for Stamina.

Gravity is poop for Stamina, and it's mediocre at Equalization. G.P. BD145EDS would OS that hell combo in left-spin, though.
in most of my random play..BD145 sucks in spin steal/equalization..BD145 makes most of the collision between the beys only happen between the BD145 and the opposing MW..which dont "steal" much spin compare to MW's contact...
i hate BD145 on stamina combo except on Basalt..
(Nov. 10, 2011  8:48 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: in most of my random play..BD145 sucks in spin steal/equalization..BD145 makes most of the collision between the beys only happen between the BD145 and the opposing MW..which dont "steal" much spin compare to MW's contact...

Scythe Aquario BD145EDS does very well, too, actually. Phantom can also excel on it.
I was just looking through all my (old, carp) toys and i just found the 12" ripcord (or the Dragon Winder, i think it was called) that I got with Metal Driger. Also my Beylauncher Just broke, and this is my ONLY long ripcord and rest of them are the smaller Hasbro ripcords. Just wondering -
Although this ripcord is from the plastics era, is it legal for use in MFB tournaments ?
Yes, the Dragon Winders from Plastics are allowed for MFB Ripcord Launchers.
(Nov. 10, 2011  9:15 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2011  8:48 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: in most of my random play..BD145 sucks in spin steal/equalization..BD145 makes most of the collision between the beys only happen between the BD145 and the opposing MW..which dont "steal" much spin compare to MW's contact...

Scythe Aquario BD145EDS does very well, too, actually. Phantom can also excel on it.
depend on the diameter..Gravity diameter is less than the other two and apparently less than BD145..
besides..with life after death ability from Hell Kerbecs BD145 boost mode..none boost mode have difficulty..
http://shop.sonokong.co.kr/goods/goods_d...p?seq=2026 Next to the wide square is attack stadium,no?
(Nov. 10, 2011  12:36 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: http://shop.sonokong.co.kr/goods/goods_d...p?seq=2026 Next to the wide square is attack stadium,no?

It does appear to be a BB-10 Attack Stadium, yes.
(Nov. 10, 2011  10:55 AM)Hazel Wrote: Yes, the Dragon Winders from Plastics are allowed for MFB Ripcord Launchers.

Do dragon winders fall into one of the categories below? For my own edification as I'm not a plastics guy. Thanks.

(Dec. 15, 2010  4:45 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2010  3:01 AM)hallows64 Wrote: Is there any restrictions on winder length? Coz my friend gave me a very long winder (about 30cm) and I want to know whether it's legal or not.
The only that are legal, for Metal Fight Beyblade, are Hasbro's short winders, TAKARA-TOMY's 'normal-length' winders, and the Neo Winders from the plastic series.
The 30 cm one is fake..lot of it are being sold at Malaysia once upon a time at MYR1 each..
and i like them very much..XD..hahah..but easily broken..XD
(Nov. 10, 2011  5:36 AM)Ryu13 Wrote: Hopefully this is the right topic to post this...

What are the scales used to weigh the Beyblade parts? I'm thinking they are jewelry scales? What does the WBO use for the Beywiki? I would like one. I just need to know what I'm looking for.

A scale like the one below that measures to the .01g is ideal. Make sure you also buy a 100g calibration weight though or the scale becomes worse than useless.

http://www.amazon.com/American-Weigh-Sig...119&sr=1-2

http://www.amazon.com/Gram-Chrome-Scale-...358&sr=1-1
(Nov. 10, 2011  1:50 PM)Arupaeo Wrote:

A scale like the one below that measures to the .01g is ideal. Make sure you also buy a 100g calibration weight though or the scale becomes worse than useless.

http://www.amazon.com/American-Weigh-Sig...119&sr=1-2

http://www.amazon.com/Gram-Chrome-Scale-...358&sr=1-1

Beywiki is made from WBO users. And therefore Beywiki get weighs which are submitted from users.And about the scales,I saw in one pic that a user was using the jewelry scales.
People have been saying that Vulcan is outclassed. In the Beywiki, and said by one person (forgot the name) it has been said that Vulcan is one of the best attack wheels. Is it true that it is outclassed? I will still get Vulcan Horuseus, but I just want to confirm if it is outclassed or not. People have said that LLD is better, but it doesn't work better for me.
Yes, the Vulcan Horuseus article is just outdated now that better Wheels have been released.
Ok, so what are the better wheels? I know VariAres is one..
Blitz Is the only wheel that can stack up with VariAres...
Beat is also an okay alternative.
Ah, ok. I am getting Blitz, so that will be good. Thank you. I supposed the next question I will ask belongs in the "Build me a combo" forum.
Variares is really the best wheel, and being able to spin in both directions makes countering it with spin stealing or weak launching or anything far more difficult. Honestly, it is *the best* attack wheel so you really should get it (first thing I bought when I got back into MFB was that and phantom).

Beat is pretty unreliable for me, fwiw.
Ok. Please check the "Build me a Combo" forum for my next question, because I think the next question would not be correct if posted in this topic.

Thank you everyone, for your help. I am more behind on the MFB game than I thought, even though I've been spectating on everyone's post as a Guest before I joined. Apparently I need a lot more tips to get better, especially in the 4D era.

Once again, thank you.
(Nov. 10, 2011  5:51 PM)th!nk Wrote: Variares is really the best wheel, and being able to spin in both directions makes countering it with spin stealing or weak launching or anything far more difficult. Honestly, it is *the best* attack wheel so you really should get it (first thing I bought when I got back into MFB was that and phantom).

Beat is pretty unreliable for me, fwiw.
well You can't just put Blitz down. It is certainly a great match and my testing shines on blitz (Comparative tests my friend) go ahead and check them if you wish.