Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Since i got Hasbro Gigars..i'm interested to know what does Takara Gigars's EG does?or just a normal right EG?
HELLS NO!
It's a CG.
Includes basically, a Driger S BB CEW. Really good.
CG allows free spinning CEW, but also has the power to Wind up.
Driger S CEW?Driger S never have a CEW..
and what is CG..so..its an EG with free soinning CEW????
(Oct. 31, 2011  7:52 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: Driger S CEW?Driger S never have a CEW..
and what is CG..so..its an EG with free soinning CEW????

He's saying it's a CEW that performs like SG Metal Change.
Lemme explain.
We should really have more plastic articles...
Gigar's CEW is called Metal change. The design is almost the same to Driger S Metal Change BB.
Because of that, it has gained some use in Balance combos. An all rounder.
There are only two CGs,

SG: Right Customize Gear (Free Shaft Version) Zeus.
Can hold two bearings with no EG, although it does have a first clutch base. It holds two bearings, the same positioning as Bearing Base (Metal Dragoon Bearing Stinger). The reason its called CG is because the shaft can be replaced by other CEWs, like Metal Sharp (Flame Pegasus), Semi Flat (Dranzer GT). It comes with Light Sharp, a perfect tip for stamina.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1WUXkEnqRZN9yY0gxTQG...L32NA1oXtg]

SG: Right Customize Gear (Full Auto Clutch Version) Gigars.
Found out what it is, I could be wrong though.
Basically a normal EG Right ver except it holds a single metal/NSK bearing. It also seems to have one long, gigantic bearing that acts as a shock absorber.
[Image: Ferocius_Gigars.jpg]
ah..i see..lol..
Kaizer..can you explain more about its EG function?
EDIT:just realized your post above me..haha..XD
well..pretty know about it now..somehow like another bearing core..haha..
um i have a question is it normal for a dranzer ms' running core to be faster than a dragoon ms' running core cause i just bought both of them and dranzer is faster
No..suppose to be..unless you DGMS RC is pretty worned..
and is the Dranzer MS RC the original Dranzer MS one..(i mean you are sure it is not other RC)
Law of physics state that more traction/friction=more grip=more speed. (I tihnk sooo Grin)

Hopefully this is right....lol
I;m using this single picture and damashii.
I might...MIGHT....be wrong Wink
Theory one:
The CG features a normal right EG, with the exception of one metal/NSK bearing and a rather tall metal bearing, which is basically an upgrade of driger S. Because of this, this gives the beyblade a significant amount of stamina and balance. The bearings also act as shock abosrbers, increasing its potential.

Theory two:
The CG has two bearings, one NSK/Metal and a rather tall metal bearing, and give it many powerful properties. Without a clutch, so using a normal base, the shaft will spin independently from the beyblade. When using certain clutch bases, such as First Clutch, when at low RPM, the base will hold the shaft until it reaches a lower amount of RPM. As for final, the base will clutch it at near death.
(Oct. 31, 2011  8:26 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: Law of physics state that more traction/friction=more grip=more speed. (I tihnk sooo Grin)
thats why i say DGMS should be faster..haha

i dont think it has any Engine ability..since i were looking at is cross section picture..it dont consist of gears and coil spring which made up the whole EG system..perhaps it is just similar like Zeus CG but with different type of bearing..
suck Hasbro remove the CG and replace it with normal Right EG..grr..grrr
WHy has you deleted ur post?
EDIT: Takara is suddenly easier to get than Hasbro bro'
im not sure which dranzer ms version it is but the bottom is very wide here ill compare it too strata dragoon ms and dragoon ms running core
pic:http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/831/15355413.png/
(Oct. 31, 2011  10:34 AM)bulbasup Wrote: im not sure which dranzer ms version it is but the bottom is very wide here ill compare it too strata dragoon ms and dragoon ms running core
pic:http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/831/15355413.png/

hahaha..lol..your DGMS RC looks like a RB tip..

Kaizer..i won it in alot..how on earth i know its a Hasbro at first..XD haha
BUT I SWEAR THE RUNNING CORE IS SO FAST ...... it always ends up in a self stadium out in less than 3seconds after it is launched.... i might post a vid
look at how wide the dranzer ms tip is..the wider the tip...the faster it is..
the concept is same like XF tip..
how can i explain to my friends that ms sucks? in a way to make them know its true.
(Oct. 31, 2011  1:23 PM)TheInGreek Wrote: how can i explain to my friends that ms sucks? in a way to make them know its true.

Battle your friend using WD/D tip..
(Oct. 31, 2011  1:23 PM)TheInGreek Wrote: how can i explain to my friends that ms sucks? in a way to make them know its true.

Explain that it has bad balance, like almost all the sharp tips. Show it to them with some BeyBattles ...
and it will destroy their stadium as well..haha
Yea that too. Also, my noob friends think they are the best while i always say its just a top game. They take it too seriously. Also they think 230 sucks, and i dont have basalt or a metel face to prove it. How do i prove it?
of you have Earth or Libra..that would will do.. Uncertain
@InGreek- The most easiest thing you can do is take them home, and show them WBO... Tongue_out
Its more than just what you would prove...
(Oct. 31, 2011  6:05 PM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: What is the correct pronunciation of Variares?

This is what I say. Far-ee Air-es. Or Air-ees. That should help?