Ask a question, get an answer! #2

So I guess the best solution is not flick the handle when you launch and let it retract properly or perhaps pull it and hold, then let it glide back into place
I just hold it like an axe with the Beyblade facing down.
I then hold the Beylauncher handle with my thumb and two fingers.
Then I pull hard.

Doesn't hit me, but it hits the other person every-so-often :]
I just grip the thing as hard as possible, steady, do 3 second changes and shoot. I shoot the best with my eyes closed, cos I don't feel fear, and so I can rip wildly and super hard
On the subject of "Poison Escolpio M145Q": While poison and M145 are most definitely useless, Escolpio can have some use on attackers since it reveals almost the entire MW and, on a low track and with a lot of practice, Q can be made to behave semi-normally and be one of the most aggressive tips available. It will still have terrible stamina (even for an attack type) and is impossible to sliding shoot though...
My elscorpio cw on 145 height actually KO'd my MF-H earth bull 230 CS
Of course,230's main weakness are 145 and above height track
(Oct. 29, 2011  9:23 AM)Dracomageat Wrote: On the subject of "Poison Escolpio M145Q": While poison and M145 are most definitely useless, Escolpio can have some use on attackers since it reveals almost the entire MW and, on a low track and with a lot of practice, Q can be made to behave semi-normally and be one of the most aggressive tips available. It will still have terrible stamina (even for an attack type) and is impossible to sliding shoot though...

But alas, will elscorpio ever outclass horogium and pisces even with it's balance of attack , defense and stamina and with it's rather small cw but tall 'wall'? And I'm sure it's attacking properties are about the same of that of capricorne.... Oh 'let it rip'... I'm in a Kai-V funk...
(Oct. 29, 2011  9:30 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: Of course,230's main weakness are 145 and above height track

But mine is apparently weak to all tracks, even 90
Do we already have a S130 thread?
(Oct. 29, 2011  9:33 AM)powerangeryan Wrote: Do we already have a S130 thread?

Yes, there is one.
I think it is. Due to its heavy weight, I'm sure it does.
[Image: asksb.png]
This is the disassembled delta drive.

Just want to ask,
"Is it possible to put tiny metal balls in those 4 empty areas?"
I was thinking it can act like GB145.
can anyone tell me wich of these two beys is the best

flame byxis 230wd
blitz unicorno 100rsf
(Oct. 29, 2011  4:10 PM)lovely Wrote: [Image: asksb.png]
This is the disassembled delta drive.

Just want to ask,
"Is it possible to put tiny metal balls in those 4 empty areas?"
I was thinking it can act like GB145.

You probably could, but then it would be illegal.
(Oct. 29, 2011  4:29 PM)Dpegasus Wrote: can anyone tell me wich of these two beys is the best

flame byxis 230wd
blitz unicorno 100rsf

Probably better to ask this in "build me a combo"
I think this belongs to Build Me a Combo...
But as I ain't sure, I'll answer-
Part wise comparison-

Flame VS Blitz
No comparison. Blitz is a brilliant smash wheel, while Flame has been quite outclassed for its intended stamina purposes.

Byxis VS Unicorno
Byxis has been useful for attack types. No uses for Unicorno are known.

230 VS 100
Both are equally useful for their intended purposes, but both have been overshadowed by better options.

WD VS RSF
WD has been a great stamina bottom. RSF is highly useful for defense, but CS is more useful.

But from a performance type of view, Blitz will be better. Flame Byxis won't overwhelm you much, but the super powerful smash of Blitz will certainly help you...

EDIT- Beaten by Arupaeo.
(Oct. 29, 2011  4:33 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: You probably could, but then it would be illegal.

I know, it is just for street battle. Coz Hong Kong have toy street in Wan Chai. So, I want to use the Modded Delta Drive(which includes 4 metal ball inside) with Jade Jupiter. I think it will greatly boost the power of Jade.
I've been really lost in the current metagame. I've been using Beat Lynx for the past how many tournaments and it just hasn't been working. So, in terms of pure attack capability which of these get the best results:

Variares, Blitz, Beat, (Insert other wheel here)

Thanks in advance.
(Oct. 29, 2011  4:40 PM)Mushy Wrote: I've been really lost in the current metagame. I've been using Beat Lynx for the past how many tournaments and it just hasn't been working. So, in terms of pure attack capability which of these get the best results:

Variares, Blitz, Beat, (Insert other wheel here)

Thanks in advance.

Mnay people consider VariAres to be better than Blitz although over all I get better results with Blitz than VariAres
so beat would be the third best and Blitz or VariAres should be your staple...
For MF LLD ___RF, how come it says to use 90, instead of 85?
I was curious because lower is usually better for attack.
I think it was to lower floor-scraping after the huge recoil from an attack. But people use both 85 and 90 for that combo anyways, so it doesn't really matter in the end.
I was told that MF LLD CH120RF was the way to go, which in a way makes sense because metal on metal contact provides more recoil and thus it can be better for KOing to match the opponent's height.
(Oct. 29, 2011  4:55 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: I think it was to lower floor-scraping after the huge recoil from an attack. But people use both 85 and 90 for that combo anyways, so it doesn't really matter in the end.

Ah, I thought it had to do with smash.
So the same reason we use 100 on Scythe.
@ Draco you do realize what recoil means? like, "the recoil of your gun?".

Recoil is actually something bad. it KO's yourself and your opponent
the tirers list was about to take 85 instead of 90 for LLD but I don't remember why tehy didn't put itin it is thought and proven that 85 Is better for LLD...
(Oct. 28, 2011  6:09 PM)sridbeyz17 Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2011  5:40 PM)TRI Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2011  5:35 PM)sridbeyz17 Wrote: Can someone please tell me the rules for the signature or where i could find them...it shows mine was too large and to refer the rules... Unhappy

Pressthe wbo banner and press Rules on the index page Smile

Thank you ... hows my sig now??... Smile

Great