Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Does Hasbro change Beafowll into Befall, or is it a typo on Toywiz?
(Oct. 28, 2011  8:28 AM)Tyler Le Wrote: Does Hasbro change Beafowll into Befall, or is it a typo on Toywiz?

No Typo. Sadly.
Maybe it is a dumb question, but what kind of metal is MFB' MW made of?
It is not attracted by magnets, so it should not be iron.
What will it be?
They are made of zinc alloy iirc.
Well, read the BeyWiki.
TT is known to use some kind of zinc alloy for Metal wheels.
EDIT- B²U (Beaten by Blitz Unicorno)!
Is it durable? because my metal wheels are slightly deformed.
It is durable to some extent, it obviously will wear down after extensive use.
(Oct. 28, 2011  1:18 PM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: Is it durable? because my metal wheels are slightly deformed.

Well, of course they are durable!
But just nothing is 'unbreakable' you know...
Also, if you mean to say that they have changed shape, but aren't broken, then-
Metals are malleable. Harsh blows might change its shape a bit...
EDIT- Beaten.... again!
The fact is, after 2-3 battles it just deformed =3=
Maybe you just got a bad piece?
No, it happened at every bey I own, so it is because TT use a lousy quality ones?
Maybe. But it hasn't happened to anyone else this frequently, I guess
But probably it might be because you might be too rough with them. I am not sure about this though.
There might have been constant mishandling, though. Falling/Crushing/Clashing etc. might be the cause...
logically, tons of force= lots of damage. That could be the reason why dents shows up. If your bey is somewhat fast and has a stronger spin, the other bey will get damaged.

Its pretty much normal, so dont panic
If you shot it too powerful the high RPM might cause the bey to deform sooner. My bey is still very fine after so many battles. I think it is unfrequency, may be?
I think I just doubt the official state of your tops, 天翔翼 TenshouYoku. Metal like that cannot just can shape after two or three battles, and surely one would be more affected than the others.
Can someone please tell me the rules for the signature or where i could find them...it shows mine was too large and to refer the rules... Unhappy
(Oct. 28, 2011  5:35 PM)sridbeyz17 Wrote: Can someone please tell me the rules for the signature or where i could find them...it shows mine was too large and to refer the rules... Unhappy

Pressthe wbo banner and press Rules on the index page Smile
(Oct. 28, 2011  5:40 PM)TRI Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2011  5:35 PM)sridbeyz17 Wrote: Can someone please tell me the rules for the signature or where i could find them...it shows mine was too large and to refer the rules... Unhappy

Pressthe wbo banner and press Rules on the index page Smile

Thank you ... hows my sig now??... Smile
would ldrago destroyer metal wheel and clear wheel do good on big bangs bottom
(Oct. 28, 2011  6:18 PM)thebladebomber Wrote: would ldrago destroyer metal wheel and clear wheel do good on big bangs bottom

This question belongs in the "Build Me a Combo!" thread in the Customizations Forum.

(Oct. 28, 2011  3:10 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I think I just doubt the official state of your tops, 天翔翼 TenshouYoku. Metal like that cannot just can shape after two or three battles, and surely one would be more affected than the others.

I'm going to have to side with Kai-V on this one, Tenshou. I blade pretty hard, especially with my Defense-types, and I've never had any serious or noticable at first glance deformation occur. My Basalt has a bunch of dings on it, but that is absolutely normal for Basalt. Blitz also wears noticably. Aside from those two, however, I haven't seen or heard much about MWs deforming from regular use, let alone immediate use out of the box.
Is it true that they made a second version of hell kerbecs that is stronger than the first
(Oct. 28, 2011  8:59 PM)NickolasJohnson Wrote: Is it true that they made a second version of hell kerbecs that is stronger than the first

Not to my knowledge.

Ignore rumors.
It comes in several molds, some of which are better than others, but none of which are distinguishable from the others in any way but testing and none of which can be consistently obtained from any one manufacturor.
Read the thread on Hell "minute molds".
what does self die casting mean
I also must agree with Kai-v. I find it hard to balieve that all your beys have worn away after so little use. Now I mistreat my beys (ie. Launching into bathtub) but the only one with noticable damage is cyber Pegasus. Unless you SERIOUSLY mistreat your beys then you must be exagerateing about your beys condition

After this post I'll probably be named the Bathtub Blader :3 but I'm sure we have all tried it at some point Smile