Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Oct. 24, 2011  6:12 AM)Jdbriggs Wrote: What does the 2 modes for gravity perseus look like?

Defense Mode is the mode where all three colored circles/"Eyes" are visible. Counter Mode is where only one is visible.

(Oct. 24, 2011  6:12 AM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2011  5:51 AM)beyblademonitor Wrote: is there any combo that can defeat Phantom Orion cuz i haven't seen any bey beating Phantom orion ?

Every modern attack combo for starters.

Not exactly - Phantom has been used successfully against top tier attack threats as a Defense part. The Winning Combinations thread stands testament to it.

Moreover, that person's post belongs in "Build Me a Combo", technically.
Also which of the 2 modes is better, and which spin direction is better?
(Oct. 24, 2011  6:19 AM)Jdbriggs Wrote: Also which of the 2 modes is better, and which spin direction is better?

Depends entirely on the combo and what you're facing, though Counter Mode is typically preferred.
Counter is better for attack, Defense is better for anything else.
About the spin direction, it depends. Left spin is better for facing RS/RSF/CS, Right spin is better for anything else (I'm only talking about attack in spin directions)
If you're facing a right spin combo - go with left spin on GP. And vice versa. Smile Counter mode is usually preferred on ATK customs, and Def, for well, DEF. Lol

Blitz
Left spin combos destroy RS, RSF, ect. Tongue_out
(Oct. 24, 2011  5:51 AM)beyblademonitor Wrote: is there any combo that can defeat Phantom Orion cuz i haven't seen any bey beating Phantom orion ?

use a full scale attack type
(Oct. 24, 2011  6:25 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Blitz
Left spin combos destroy RS, RSF, ect. Tongue_out

I know that, hence I wrote that Left spin is better for facing RS/RSF/CS.
Ugh, I read your post backwards. XD Sorry!
Does anyone know if, and when the PO Skeleton Edition comes out? Rai thinks it's a CoroCoro lottery bey, that you can't get anywhere else.

Also, so sorry for my post in BB random thoughts!
(Oct. 24, 2011  6:14 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2011  6:12 AM)Arupaeo Wrote:

Every modern attack combo for starters.

Not exactly - Phantom has been used successfully against top tier attack threats as a Defense part. The Winning Combinations thread stands testament to it.

Moreover, that person's post belongs in "Build Me a Combo", technically.

Depends on how he meant it actually. My interpretation is that he was asking about the stock bey, as he didn't specify any other track or tip. And in that case, I like my answer just fine.
I assumed he was just talking about the MW/CW. In the event of it being stock though, yes, most any competitive Attack combo will kick it out pretty easily.
iirc Rushing Boar exists but there is nothing as Rushing Boar G.
(Oct. 24, 2011  12:00 PM)Blitz Unicorno Wrote: iirc Rushing Boar exists but there is nothing as Rushing Boar G.

Actually rushing boar G is the hasbro version with an engine gear/
I have some questions

1.which is the best fusion wheel for stamina?

2.which is the best spin track for stamina?

(Oct. 24, 2011  1:45 PM)leonwind Wrote: which is the best fusion wheel for stamina?
I think metal wheel is a better name since hasbro really ruins names lol...
I don't know if this belongs in build me a combo but
either Phantom or Scythe
in the last tourney i saw a boy using a performance tip called pd what is it?

@ Beyblademoniter : Seriously, dont post if you don't know what your talking about. Well, the answer varies depending on the Track and bottom, but many prefer B : D.
(Oct. 24, 2011  2:26 PM)qwertxj3 Wrote: @ Beyblademoniter : Seriously, dont post if you don't know what your talking about. Well, the answer varies depending on the Track and bottom, buy many prefer B : D.

oh sorry
No worries, we learn from mistakes Smile
(Oct. 24, 2011  6:59 AM)Ryuk Wrote: Does anyone know if, and when the PO Skeleton Edition comes out? Rai thinks it's a CoroCoro lottery bey, that you can't get anywhere else.

Also, so sorry for my post in BB random thoughts!

"Rai" is completely right. Unless Mani Ltd. releases it with one of the DVD sets, nobody will ever get it or even see it.

beyblademonitor Wrote:in the last tourney i saw a boy using a performance tip called pd what is it?

Look at the thread for BB-90.
(Oct. 24, 2011  11:10 PM)Zxth Wrote: Which is better 'Energy Ring' for MF-H Basalt _____ 230RS? How about MF-H Basalt ______ 230D?

This question belongs in the "Build Me a Combo" thread in the Customizations Forum.
What Version of pegasis is this(I know it is Metal System(Happy now Kai-V?) pegasis(I mean like Blizard Phoenix))
also how rare is it? I searched and Checked Beywiki and Couldn't find a thing on it. Also can you test with the Triple Type Gold Stadium by SK?
Pre-HWS Pegasis 105F.
However, that paintjob looks odd - I would question if it's legitimate, but from what the seller has listed, it looks legit.
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Pegasis_105F is the article for it.
I don't recall anything like that from a Random Booster... Maybe a re-paint?
(Oct. 25, 2011  2:07 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Pre-HWS Pegasis 105F.
However, that paintjob looks odd - I would question if it's legitimate, but from what the seller has listed, it looks legit.
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Pegasis_105F is the article for it.
I don't recall anything like that from a Random Booster... Maybe a re-paint?

This is a recolor from a fairly rare Pre-HWS Beyblade set, as I recall. The Wolf in this is particularly famous for being rare.