Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Nah there is not enough grip so when it collides with another bey it will KO itself. I s controlable to an extent so you could lightly bank it for a few seconds but then it would go back to circling the TR.
Which is better?

Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F or Ray Striker D125CS?
It depends.
But if you are talking about the Hasbro versions, Ray Striker is better.
PLZ HELP GUYZ HOW LONG WILL IT TAAKE A HASBRO CS TO WEAR DOWN AND BECOME LIKE A TAKARA TOMY CS?
Just keep using it and in some time it will be calm.
(Oct. 23, 2011  11:16 AM)Kiyoryuu Wrote: Which is better?

If you are an Attack enthusiast, go for Galaxy (R²F).

But if you want something versatile and which has more use, Get Ray Unicorno. CS has uses in all the types and Ray is a decent Attack wheel.
(Oct. 23, 2011  11:16 AM)Kiyoryuu Wrote: Which is better? Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F or Ray Striker D125CS?

Galaxy sucks and W105 is hardly any different to 105 but R2F and the Pegasis* CW are good parts.

Ray is a pretty good metal wheel (though not if you get the Gill edition) and CS is an all purpose good part, though its performance is subject to significant change over time. Striker/Unicorno is very painful though and D125 isn't great.
Unicorno is a good bey straight out the box.

* "Pegasis" refers to the clear wheel that comes with Galaxy Pegasis while "Pegasus" refers to that which is found on the Storm, Cyber and Poison varieties. There are also "Polycarbonate Pegasis/Pegasus" found on Big Bang, Pegasis MW found on pre-HWS beys and "Prototype Pegasis" which hardly saw release. 5-star Pegasis is actually a Pieces clear wheel and so can be ignored here.
get Ray Striker, much more worth the buy
(Oct. 23, 2011  4:03 AM)smoked17 Wrote: Are beyblades Galzzy an Auto change balancer good?

Auto is good for defence, glazzly sucks XD.
Auto Change Balancer is quite rare as well..and it moves faster then Gaia Dragoon V BB too..although it cant be really good since it is too light..
(Oct. 23, 2011  11:16 AM)Kiyoryuu Wrote: Which is better?

You should have posted that in the Purchase Consultation topic.
is gravity perseus stamina ver. have any useful for stamina combination?

and someone should really test tornado herculeo from i seen on this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnmXwsQMZZw
^^^^^^
No, not that I know of.
Also, those were 2 uncustomized beyblades, and there already is testing on tornado Herculeo. It didn't perform too well
(Oct. 23, 2011  4:51 PM)playtoomuch Wrote: is gravity perseus stamina ver. have any useful for stamina combination?

and someone should really test tornado herculeo from i seen on this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnmXwsQMZZw

Some have had success using the Stamina clear wheel in the combo MF Gravity Perseus(Stamina, Counter Mode) BD145MF. Personally, I prefer Attack Version for this combo, but to each their own.
Regardless the difficulties, I still just love the different versions and their recolors.
what are intensity beyblades? They have MFB logos on the boxes, but upon opening them they appear to be fakes! Are they???
(Oct. 23, 2011  8:43 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: what are intensity beyblades? They have MFB logos on the boxes, but upon opening them they appear to be fakes! Are they???

Intensity is a known brand of Fakes, yes.
What do you mean by MH-F?

Also, can someone give me a link on what does this 'keywords' in beyblade means?
The modes are as followed:
Heavy - Metal Core + Metal Plate
Middle - Metal Core + Clear Plate
Light - Clear Core + Metal Plate
Feather - Clear Core + Clear Plate

Metal Plate : 2.7 grams.
Metal Core : 2.6 grams.
Clear Plate : 0.5 grams.
Clear Core : 0.7 grams.

Search up the MF-2 threads next time. Like here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-85-Me...Ver-Orange
"Keyword" means thing you should search for/a search term. It's not specific to beyblades. I'm gonna suggest you do a lot of reading around before you keep posting, btw, because you're asking questions that really shouldn't have to be asked :\
(Oct. 23, 2011  4:01 AM)Tyler Le Wrote: If you like spinstealing, Absorb is the best. But try the combo MF MLD (assault ver.) BD145 MF/ Aggressive CS. It will push other Bey around with ease

Assault ver is laughably outclassed by any decent attack wheel. It has recoil, but not enough smash to really be effective against decent defence combos.
What is the wide defense weight disk obtainable through? I hear only random boosters but which one?
(Oct. 23, 2011  9:26 PM)Hero Wrote: The modes are as followed:
Heavy - Metal Core + Metal Plate
Middle - Metal Core + Clear Plate
Light - Clear Core + Metal Plate
Feather - Clear Core + Clear Plate

Metal Plate : 2.7 grams.
Metal Core : 2.6 grams.
Clear Plate : 0.5 grams.
Clear Core : 0.7 grams.

Search up the MF-2 threads next time. Like here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-85-Me...Ver-Orange

I also just edited the Metal Face article on Beywiki with all of this already, so everyone should be redirecting newbies to that article.
(Oct. 23, 2011  10:13 PM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote: What is the wide defense weight disk obtainable through? I hear only random boosters but which one?

You'd be better off just buying it by itself off sellers, as the weight disk included with RB's was entirely random :\ That said, I'm afraid I don't know which RB's it was released in, but it was also made available as an individual release according to beywiki.
While I am not typically prone to asking things here anymore, I find myself wondering... has anyone discovered a simple, cost-effective method of preventing Metal Wheel "darkening"/tarnish without simply leaving the parts MIB?

I have several Beys I will never actually use, and I would like to keep the MWs shiny without the added hassle of having to polish them frequently.

I attempted searching "Metal Wheel Tarnish", "MW tarnish", "MW darkening", and "MW dark", prior to asking this, mind.
hey un i got to ask u two questions
1 my bey is
facebolt: lightning L drago
energy ring:ray stricker
fusion ring: cyber pegasus
spin track:earth virgo
proformance tip: burn fireblaze is that a good combo?

and i just love the rubber proformance tips there great

and if u have any burn fireblaze pro tips im in need of a new one how much would u want for it