Ask a question, get an answer! #2

When did Plastics stop circulating around retailers takara and hasbro respectively?
With Variares,Blitz,Beat and LLD,LDD around...I think No.
(Oct. 20, 2011  9:02 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: Is the Pegasis wheel and the Pegasis prototype the same? Or is it just the colour difference?

I think the proto is black and is slightly less detailed than the normal. The normal one has better design. I think theres a pic in the draft 'Metal Fight Beyblade'/Beyblade' in Beywiki
(Oct. 20, 2011  12:11 PM)powerangeryan Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2011  9:02 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: Is the Pegasis wheel and the Pegasis prototype the same? Or is it just the colour difference?

I think the proto is black and is slightly less detailed than the normal. The normal one has better design. I think theres a pic in the draft 'Metal Fight Beyblade'/Beyblade' in Beywiki

Umm no. Prototype Pegasis is identical to the regular Metal System Pegasis. Just color difference.
There are actually two "prototype Pegasis". One is just a silver Pegasis which I believe was 'not-really-released' as BB-00. However, another prototype Pegasis was made available in limited quantity with the Bey Ta 1 Go machine I think, and it was really the prototype design of the Pegasis Wheel, where the hooves were not linked to the wings in the design. That design probably had better Attack.
Oh wow, that's an interesting information. Any idea on how limited it is?
(Oct. 20, 2011  3:18 PM)Uwik Wrote: Oh wow, that's an interesting information. Any idea on how limited it is?

Metal Fight Beyblade was just starting, so it could not have been as numerous as TAKARA-TOMY could think of making it while it is at its climax, but I really have no idea otherwise.
Wow, I never knew the original one was released. Another question: What are the top 10 most rarest MFB, in order?
(Oct. 20, 2011  3:39 PM)qwertxj3 Wrote: Wow, I never knew the original one was released. Another question: What are the top 10 most rarest MFB, in order?

There are probably over ten CoroCoro-lottery Beyblades, so even though Mani Ltd. released some of those recolours with DVDs, take those as the rarest.
The prototype was different more powerful but is vulnerable, easy to break. So TT release the Metal System Pegasis that adress the problem.
That is what I have read
(Oct. 20, 2011  3:53 PM)Tyler Le Wrote: The prototype was different more powerful but is vulnerable, easy to break. So TT release the Metal System Pegasis that adress the problem.
That is what I have read

That is true.
I'm not sure if this goes here or the fake thread, so sorry Unhappy but I'm curious as I'm new to this so I was wondering why I see different packaging on the same Bey. Is one a fake and one official?

For example

http://www.ebay.com/itm/takara-metal-fig...231527fd6f

and

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-BeyBlade-...3f0f2a8895

Have different packaging, mainly Faust being on the left or the right.. is there a difference?
(Oct. 21, 2011  12:28 AM)DarkTitan Wrote: I'm not sure if this goes here or the fake thread, so sorry Unhappy but I'm curious as I'm new to this so I was wondering why I see different packaging on the same Bey. Is one a fake and one official?

For example

http://www.ebay.com/itm/takara-metal-fig...231527fd6f

and

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-BeyBlade-...3f0f2a8895

Have different packaging, mainly Faust being on the left or the right.. is there a difference?

The first one is the Hong Kong version, the second is the Japanese version. No differences in the Beyblades though, just the box.
Thank you Smile I thought the Hong Kong would have been in Chinese or something, but good to know.
Excuse me, I have a question to ask about the R145:

Would an R145 would be fake if it's colored differently (grey, for instance) than orange and it doesn't bend too easily?
why is entertainmentearth.com not listed in the "stores with beyblades in stock" thread?
if it's not red, black, or blue (the later two hasbro recolors) and bends easily, it's a fake.

EDIT: lol. same time with you shathen
(Oct. 21, 2011  3:15 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Excuse me, I have a question to ask about the R145:

Would an R145 would be fake if it's colored differently (grey, for instance) than orange and it doesn't bend too easily?

There are two other colors of R145 that I know of; Bluish Gray(Hasbro Face-Off), and Black(Hasbro Compact Stadium Recolor). I believe the Hasbro R145 have a different consistency than Takara, but I had heard it was softer, not more rigid.

Where did you get it?
There is something stuck in my ES what can i do to take out the free spinning part
(Oct. 21, 2011  5:56 AM)Boxhead Wrote: There is something stuck in my ES what can i do to take out the free spinning part

You can do nothing other than spinning it (by hand or in a stadium) in an attempt to get whatever's in there, out.

And how does that even happen?
(Oct. 21, 2011  3:22 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2011  3:15 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Excuse me, I have a question to ask about the R145:

There are two other colors of R145 that I know of; Bluish Gray(Hasbro Face-Off), and Black(Hasbro Compact Stadium Recolor). I believe the Hasbro R145 have a different consistency than Takara, but I had heard it was softer, not more rigid.

Where did you get it?

Don't forget about the subset of bladers out there doing their own homebrew recolors using RIT dye. Someone might have tried to dye it black and it only came out grey...
(Oct. 21, 2011  6:34 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: And how does that even happen?

Varicarefully Wink
how do you pronounce meteo ldrago and what does the meteo mean since i always called it meteor ldrago
Meteo I guess, is really for Meteor or moreso a reference to the crater of the volcano which it came from.
Me - Tea - O - L - Drago (however you say it)