Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Oct. 16, 2011  1:27 AM)BeybladeStation Wrote: 1. Basalt is not better than Scythe other than in Defense and Anti-Meta combinations.

2. Everyone uses "outclass" so easily, it would be better, but definitely not outclassing it.

(Oct. 16, 2011  12:59 AM)Shika blade Wrote: Why does bassalt+B: D suck? Or is it good?
Kai-V had a point, but to confirm since I do own this bottom, yes it is not so good.

So, Orion is "better" than kronos? Cause... I didn't really "get" your post .___.
Yes, but it doesn't outclass it.
What's gravity destroyer? or is it just a rename of gravity perseus?
(Oct. 16, 2011  2:43 AM)Jormungand Wrote: What's gravity destroyer? or is it just a rename of gravity perseus?

It is as a matter of fact Hasbro's name for Gravity Perseus.
Phantom B : D is better than use with Basalt because the Unbalance weight of Basalt make BGrin move alot Thus losing it Stamina.
On the Other hand, Thanks to have a plastic core, Phantom have good flying wheel effects hence increasing its stamina.
Note: This is just my opinion

Tylers correct i recieved my phantom in the mail the other day and i tested out the BGrin on bosalt and it was horrible it kept going all over the place and you could hear the BGrin scraping on the stadium floor but i guess it was good and countering?
(Oct. 15, 2011  1:11 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2011  1:08 PM)H8R Wrote: Is it legal to lubricate stamina bottoms for increased spin time?

Absolutely not. Any external performance increase not included in an official TT/SK/Hasbro product box is not legal.
Just asking- I was under the impression that seasoning the bearing core was allowed(?) Are we allowed to do it even now?

(Oct. 16, 2011  1:27 AM)BeybladeStation Wrote: 2. Everyone uses "outclass" so easily, it would be better, but definitely not outclassing it.

True. 'Outclassing' a certain part is to outrank a certain part's uses.
Its like a car race.
McLaren can certainly beat a common Ford Fiesta... You can say that McLaren outclasses Ford Fiesta in terms of speed.
But, say on a race track, if McLaren just manages to beat Ferrari, it doesn't mean that McLaren outclasses Ferrari. Just that its a bit better. Smile
Disclaimer- This post does not mean to harm the feelings of any F1 fans. The names of cars have just been used as examples. Tongue_out
Hey guys i was wondering why all my beys started getting more aggresive after i got a new Hasbro Rev Up Launcher.My Basalt horogium acted like an attack type and my Blitz Unicorno's RSF tip started acting like a RF.
Rev Up launcher offers the most powerful launch ever. It may launch a bey SO fast, that even an S tip would turn aggressive. Its normal. Smile
But yes, a Rev Up Launcher has breaking problems. Its too fragile!
So, in short, don't worry! Your beys haven't turned aggro, just that they have been acquiring the highest spin velocities ever!
To clarify that, it is a simple case of higher RPM means more movement, nothing else has changed.

(Oct. 16, 2011  9:03 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: Just asking- I was under the impression that seasoning the bearing core was allowed(?) Are we allowed to do it even now?

IIRC, this so called "seasoning" is just the reduction in internal friction that occurs after everyday wear and tear during normal use. Yes, there may be ways to speed it up but it is primarily a natural change, not requiring any special treatment.
I know there's already a thread for this, but how much does the Metal Ball Performance Tip weigh?
(Oct. 16, 2011  3:38 PM)jinglejoe Wrote: I know there's already a thread for this, but how much does the Metal Ball Performance Tip weigh?

A quick search for the term "MB weigh" found it in less than three seconds. You can too.

Please utilize the search function.
about the Design a Beyblade, Space-Style face contest,
blitz Wrote:This contest is finally over, sorry Shathen your entry is a little late!

Judging will start soon after this thread is closed, however keep in mind that we are all busy with things in life, and we also have a lot of awesome entries to look through.

A new topic will be opened once we have reached our decisions, which will hopefully be soon.

Good luck to everyone that took part!
has the new topic been made yet, have I missed it, can somone please tell me cus my brother won't stop bugging me.
No, we have not come to a decision yet.
Oh ok, I thought I had missed it. THX
Can I use a gold painted Hasbro grip in wbo tournamants? Its the sggitrio grip.
Of course you can,as long as it wouldn't effect the battle.
If a tournament starts at 11:30 what time will it end?
(Oct. 16, 2011  8:47 PM)Blader-S Wrote: If a tournament starts at 11:30 what time will it end?

We could not answer you. It depends on how many participants there are, if they all arrive in time, how many legal BeyStadiums are at the host's disposition, how good the host is at organising things efficiently, if a lot of people use Stamina combinations, if several people need to use the Stalling Clause, if any incidents happen, if someone has a problem with the rules, etc.
is painting your metal wheel allowed? and if it is, how do u do it?
(Oct. 17, 2011  2:36 AM)nycmiz Wrote: is painting your metal wheel allowed? and if it is, how do u do it?

Read the rules
Is there any link or something on the weight of the clear wheels and metal wheels
And where can I get a TT pisces clear wheel ?(cheapest and easiest to get as possible without buying from some random guy)
Is this true? the more RPM's the longer the solo spin time ?
How do you make a calm CS more aggressive