Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Why is my Lightning Wheels breaking as this is my second one

I also use it properly
(Oct. 15, 2011  5:36 AM)Boxhead Wrote: Why is my Lightning Wheels breaking as this is my second one

I also use it properly

Was it the Takara Tomy Lightning wheel?

If so, that may be your problem. Purchase a Hasbro one - the Hasbro Lightning wheel is reinforced and less prone to breakage.
how to change CH120's mode?

PS: Pictures might help
(Oct. 15, 2011  8:06 AM)Fishy Wrote: how to change CH120's mode?

PS: Pictures might help

Read the Dark Cancer CH120SF article on Beywiki. It tells you exactly how to do it.
Does Blitz come in a regular and unbalanced mold like Ray does? The poor balance of my Ray wheel actually helps stabilise my Q tip.
No. Its not known to come in a certain 'unbalanced' mold. Smile
Oh well, on the plus side that means I'm guaranteed to get one that works on my other beyblades. It took me some time to work out that my Unicorno was failing because it had Gill's MW.
Is it legal to lubricate stamina bottoms for increased spin time?
(Oct. 15, 2011  1:08 PM)H8R Wrote: Is it legal to lubricate stamina bottoms for increased spin time?

Absolutely not. Any external performance increase not included in an official TT/SK/Hasbro product box is not legal.
(Oct. 15, 2011  5:20 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: So as soon as Takara, Sonokong or Hasbro start selling teflon spray you can do what you want but until then, leave them as they are.

Do you really think sarcasm is needed anywhere in the forums?that was pure spam please stop this...
Edit: look down =3
(Oct. 15, 2011  5:20 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: So as soon as Takara, Sonokong or Hasbro start selling teflon spray you can do what you want but until then, leave them as they are.

No, no and no. Read the rules - whether it comes in a TT box or not, you may not alter your bey in a way that changes performance! I have no idea why you would post such a thing.
What does the 'DX' in the DX Sets (e.g. BB-121) stand for ?
Edit : Thanks Shika Blade.
Deluxe
That was solely an interpretation of the previous post but ok.
is there any places in philadelphia that sell tt beys
(Oct. 15, 2011  6:02 PM)CurlyMagic Wrote: What does the 'DX' in the DX Sets (e.g. BB-121) stand for ?
(Oct. 15, 2011  6:04 PM)Shika blade Wrote: Deluxe

I always thought it was "Director's Cut" as in sonic.
No, I'm not sure why "Cut" would be an X, I was trying to work that out for a long time.

(Oct. 15, 2011  6:22 PM)momdukes100 Wrote: is there any places in philadelphia that sell tt beys

None as far as I know.
(Oct. 15, 2011  7:24 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2011  6:02 PM)CurlyMagic Wrote: What does the 'DX' in the DX Sets (e.g. BB-121) stand for ?
(Oct. 15, 2011  6:04 PM)Shika blade Wrote: Deluxe

I always thought it was "Director's Cut" as in sonic.
No, I'm not sure why "Cut" would be an X, I was trying to work that out for a long time.

DX does, in fact, often stand for "Deluxe". The Director's Cut usage of it in Sonic was just off the wall and irrelevant...

(Oct. 15, 2011  6:22 PM)momdukes100 Wrote: is there any places in philadelphia that sell tt beys

According to a friend of mine that lives quite near Philly, there are no shops that she is aware of that sell imported Beyblades.
I have a few questions about plastic beyblades...
Can different systems be combined? (example engine gear with 5 layer)
What online stores have a wide selection of plastic beyblades?
Also, what easy to obtain parts have use in attack?
Every plastic system but the electronic beys can be combined with the others to some extent. Even the IR spin control beys and hidden spirit ones can use ARs from regular plastic beys. There are limitations though:
IR spin control beys can only change AR and bit chip.
Hidden spirit beys can only use the hidden spirit weight disks and may not use SGs other than their built in ones. They have interchangeable tips but only amongst themselves.
Engine gear beys can only use spin gears specifically designed for their bases, though some such spingears allow for customisation.
Likewise, 5 layer beys don't allow for engine gears.
Some magnacore blade bases cannot fit pre-magnecore spin gear cores.
4 layer (screw in) beys cannot change spin gear (though you can place the top part of Ultimate Dragoon into other ones to turn them left spin I think).
The Kellogs ARs and those of the earlies 4 layer beys do not fit on left spin spin gears (though they will still fit on the special hidden spirit ones).

As for the other 2 questions, ask elsewhere ("purchase consultation"/"stores with beyblades in stock" and "build me a combo", respectively).
Why does bassalt+B: D suck? Or is it good?
(Oct. 16, 2011  12:59 AM)Shika blade Wrote: Why does bassalt+B: D suck? Or is it good?

It is good, but not as good as Phantom B:D, I believe.
Question numéro un:
Umm. Is Basalt better than Scythe?
And:
Would Phantom Orion soon outclass Scythe Kronos?
(Your opinion)
1. Basalt is not better than Scythe other than in Defense and Anti-Meta combinations.

2. Everyone uses "outclass" so easily, it would be better, but definitely not outclassing it.

(Oct. 16, 2011  12:59 AM)Shika blade Wrote: Why does bassalt+B: D suck? Or is it good?
Kai-V had a point, but to confirm since I do own this bottom, yes it is not so good.