Ask a question, get an answer! #2

can you please alert me of the upcoming hasbro releases for Australia
power: Pls state what stadium... Extreme? what Extreme?

@hammer sadly, Hasbro never show release dates
*cry, man that sucks* but howcome it said Hades Kerbecs (Hell) is comming out i=with Hasbro in October?
probably it was a rumor, but who knows?
(Oct. 10, 2011  9:00 AM)Kiyoryuu Wrote: Which has a heavier clear wheel - Leone or Kerbecs?

It should be Kerbecs.

EDIT: lol I didn't see that there was another page XD
(Oct. 10, 2011  11:51 AM)Omnitrix9999 Wrote: Is RB A Good Part?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Rubber-Ball-Discussion

This thread will tell you all you need to know. The simple answer to your question is "it's an interesting part."
(Oct. 10, 2011  11:51 AM)Omnitrix9999 Wrote: Is RB A Good Part?

Check the Rubber Ball discussion thread for the detailed discussion. Search thread names for "rubber ball" - using the search function of the site.

EDIT: Good morning Hazel! Smile I see you beat me to the punch...
Can anyone tell me what would be better for stamina ED or EWD
(Oct. 10, 2011  10:18 PM)zachblack282 Wrote: Can anyone tell me what would be better for stamina ED or EWD

ED? I think you mean WD. WD is better than EWD for stamina.
(Oct. 10, 2011  10:20 PM)iBeyblader Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2011  10:18 PM)zachblack282 Wrote: Can anyone tell me what would be better for stamina ED or EWD

ED? I think you mean WD. WD is better than EWD for stamina.

Sorry i meant EDS and EWD. And can i have an explanation please
How come you can't play beyblade on an elevated surface like a table?
(Oct. 11, 2011  12:59 AM)Cookies^^ Wrote: How come you can't play beyblade on an elevated surface like a table?

Well, you could, but that puts younger bladers in danger as their face/eye level is more or less directly in the projected trajectory of ejected beyblades. (and say that 10 times fast!)
Do you say: "Vulcan Ho-ro-see-us" or "Vulcan Ho-ruu-see-us"?
(Oct. 11, 2011  2:48 AM)BeybladeStation Wrote: Do you say: "Vulcan Ho-ro-see-us" or "Vulcan Ho-ruu-see-us"?

The second one.
In the Hasbro dub, anyway.
(Oct. 11, 2011  2:48 AM)BeybladeStation Wrote: Do you say: "Vulcan Ho-ro-see-us" or "Vulcan Ho-ruu-see-us"?

Hoh-ruu-say-us. Not "ee", "é".

(Oct. 11, 2011  12:59 AM)Cookies^^ Wrote: How come you can't play beyblade on an elevated surface like a table?

You can, if you find the crouching/kneeling position uncomfortable. Just make sure you're sitting or standing at a height that would leave your head approximately the same distance from the Stadium that it would be when kneeling on the ground.
Thanks, that makes sense!
In the current metagame, is the type comparison attack>stamina>defense?

Basalt can be KO'ed with Variares, Blitz, and Beat, and it is the best defense wheel. Plus, Phantom and Scythe can OS it. And we all know attack beats stamina. So does that mean attack is dominating, then stamina, then defense. And where does balance go in the listing?
It's really hard to balance it out because the flow goes like this-
ATK >> STAM
STAM >> DEF
DEF >> ATK
They're really all pretty well balanced atm. Balance is a section, but it's hard to classify as balance often uses customs that use parts from all 3 which don't correspond greatly with each other.
I hope this answered your question Joyful_3
out of all these beyblades which is the rarest blade here are the list Bump King, Roller Defenser, Wyborg, hidden spirit hayate 2 and knight dranzer.

And also is worlborg 4 rarer than worlborg 2

PLease Reply Fast

THANK you very much
I'm pretty sure out of the first part, Hidden Spirit Hayate 2 is. Then again, I might be wrong, it may be Roller Defenser.
Wolborg 4 rarer? No, W2 is rarer. Smile
Speaking of Wolborg (in general), what is so great about it again? I'm lost when it comes to plastics...
Raigeko 13: so you are saying that hidden spirit 2 and worlborg 2 is the rarest out of all
(Oct. 11, 2011  6:10 AM)CyberBlader27 Wrote: Speaking of Wolborg (in general), what is so great about it again? I'm lost when it comes to plastics...

Wolborg 2 has a SG with a Bearing Shaft that proved to be one of, if not the, best Defense bottom for Zombie customizations, and overall a useful part for numerous different purposes.