Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Oct. 08, 2011  2:40 AM)shadow x 9365 Wrote: what combos can kill blitz 85R2F?
Edit: I'm an idiot, go to build me a combo.
Hey guys is there a reason for why my Big Bang Pegasus is better than my Blitz Unicorno?
(Oct. 08, 2011  6:10 AM)Pwnage Wrote: Hey guys is there a reason for why my Big Bang Pegasus is better than my Blitz Unicorno?

You're bad at using the Blitz Unicorno?

If you're using them in their out-of-box form, it's unsurprising. You need to use the right tracks/tips for each.
is there any weight difference between basalt and twisted ( its Hasbro equivilant ), because my twisted wheel is getting thrown around a lot by my ray unicorno, and also, why is my CS ( hasbro ) acting like a total stamina type tip, i havn't had it very long, and i heard the ray unicorno 2 pack's cs was the least agressive
(Oct. 08, 2011  7:18 AM)Dracon Wrote: is there any weight difference between basalt and twisted ( its Hasbro equivilant ), because my twisted wheel is getting thrown around a lot by my ray unicorno, and also, why is my CS ( hasbro ) acting like a total stamina type tip, i havn't had it very long, and i heard the ray unicorno 2 pack's cs was the least agressive
i cant awnser first question since i dont have basult and twisted
but if you got teh cs from the ray striker two pack the cs spike stick out alot more tha the normal tt one tha why its stamina

(Oct. 08, 2011  7:18 AM)Dracon Wrote: is there any weight difference between basalt and twisted ( its Hasbro equivilant ), because my twisted wheel is getting thrown around a lot by my ray unicorno, and also, why is my CS ( hasbro ) acting like a total stamina type tip, i havn't had it very long, and i heard the ray unicorno 2 pack's cs was the least agressive

Weight difference? I'm sure there is, but it will be a SLIGHT change most likely, if any at all. Ray vs. Basalt? Ehh, that sounds normal to me. Ray has a lot of recoil, and that could be a contributing factor to it.
As for your second question... Is it a standard Striker, or is it from a Faceoff pack? If it's from that Faceoff pack you mentioned, you kinda answered yourself.
(Oct. 08, 2011  7:49 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote:

Weight difference? I'm sure there is, but it will be a SLIGHT change most likely, if any at all. Ray vs. Basalt? Ehh, that sounds normal to me. Ray has a lot of recoil, and that could be a contributing factor to it.
As for your second question... Is it a standard Striker, or is it from a Faceoff pack? If it's from that Faceoff pack you mentioned, you kinda answered yourself.
its a standard striker, could be a manufacturing error? sorta like gravity destroyer but not as bad...
Hmm, odd. Reports of CS's from standard Strikers being calm are rarer, but they're out there. I guess you just got a batch of non-aggro Strikers. Wink

No one has reported any differences between Twisted and Basalt, and if there were a noticable one, someone would've reported it. As for the CS, Hasbro is inconsistent about their CS molds, even with the regular Starter, so it's not surprising you got a Calm one.
(Oct. 08, 2011  8:02 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Hmm, odd. Reports of CS's from standard Strikers being calm are rarer, but they're out there. I guess you just got a batch of non-aggro Strikers. Wink
oh well, thats Hasbro for ya, i got another striker today though, hopefully the CS will be aggro, but the other parts are for collection Wink
(Oct. 08, 2011  8:03 AM)Hazel Wrote:

No one has reported any differences between Twisted and Basalt, and if there were a noticable one, someone would've reported it. As for the CS, Hasbro is inconsistent about their CS molds, even with the regular Starter, so it's not surprising you got a Calm one.

Hasbro isn't just inconsistent with their CS moulds, they're inconsistant with most beyblade related things *cough cough* gravity destroyer launcher mixup...
I have been looking for plastics and hms beyblades and in the process created my buying thread. But for some reason, there has not been much of a response to it, seeing it has been more then a month. I don't know if this is the right place for my question but it will be really helpful if answered.
The reason for this shortcoming or what i should do to get more responses for my buying thread as i really need a lot of the first generation beys... Smile
Nobody hardly is going to have NIBs hardly, i can acccomodate for used though.
(Oct. 08, 2011  1:43 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Nobody hardly is going to have NIBs hardly, i can acccomodate for used though.
Ya i know but its not impossible to find them...also mint beys would do... Smile
Which are the four best Beyblades in my collection [See Siggie] excluding Bakushin Susano'o 90WF?
If I'm not mistaking, Hell Kerbecs, Lightning L-drago, Ray unicorno, and Jade jupiter(not sure on Jade though)

and if I remember, Bakushin really isn't great
Any replacement for Jade? xD
I'd say Screw Capricorn. Because it comes with 90, MF which are Top Tier Attack parts and the Screw MW has some uses too.
Alright, thanks.
<<<<Can someone take a look at my avatar and tell if this hell kerbecs is the Inferno ver.????
what combos kill blitz unicorno 85R2F

(Oct. 08, 2011  5:25 PM)BigBangSoda145 Wrote: <<<<Can someone take a look at my avatar and tell if this hell kerbecs is the Inferno ver.????

yes, it is.

but in my opinion blue inferno looks better

This is the second time you are asking the same question and this is going to be the second time that someone is going to tell you to ask that question in the "Build me a Combo #2" thread.

Is the TT Earth Mold 2 the same as the Hasbro Earth Mold 2?
I have a question.
I've never understood why the gold plastics produced from Sono Kong are not compatible with Takara and Hasbro beys. Why is that? And I also forget, the standard Sono Kong plastics compatible with Takara and Hasbro plastics or not? I'm just really confused on this sort of thing...