Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Blitz MW, Beat MW, etc..Uncertain
(Oct. 04, 2011  12:29 PM)shadow x 9365 Wrote: what are the best right spin attack wheels?

Variares, lightningand gravity. in order:
Lightning
Blitz
Variares
Hell

EDIT: Beaten.
(Oct. 04, 2011  12:35 PM)TheInGreek Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2011  12:29 PM)shadow x 9365 Wrote: what are the best right spin attack wheels?

Variares, lightningand gravity. in order:
Lightning
Variares
Hell

he said right spin!
you don't even know what your saying!
Blitz and VariAres are the best right now beat is also exceptional ..
For a good Lightning Tank, should I use RF or R2F?

I don't have LRF yet, but I'm trying to get it!
whats the best kind of metal face for vari ares?
(Oct. 04, 2011  12:48 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: For a good Lightning Tank, should I use RF or R2F?

I don't have LRF yet, but I'm trying to get it!

try both..which one can you control better?thats the one you use..
R2F is fast..but its hard to control..
(Oct. 04, 2011  12:49 PM)Eragon Wrote: whats the best kind of metal face for vari ares?

Metal Face..
http://www.amazon.com/Beyblades-JAPANESE...106&sr=8-3
this bey...... what one is it?
(Oct. 04, 2011  1:44 PM)Ronnie Radke Wrote: http://www.amazon.com/Beyblades-JAPANESE...106&sr=8-3
this bey...... what one is it?

VariAres ... We have topics for every Beyblade, so you could have checked.
'Pyxis' to 'Byxis' ?
I've heard that its name hasn't been changed from the constellation.
Just wanted to know the difference between earth mold 1 and earth mold 2.
i want to know if iv'e got a Earth mold 1.
(Oct. 04, 2011  5:55 PM)MetalKnight Wrote: Just wanted to know the difference between earth mold 1 and earth mold 2.
i want to know if iv'e got a Earth mold 1.

Mold 1 is lighter and proven to be better in terms of Stamina, Mold 2 on the other hand is easier to find and is usually found with Hasbro beyblades, Mold 2 is good for Defence compared to Mold 1.
MetalKnight should have been redirected to the Earth Aquila article on Beywiki, it is very clear.
(Oct. 04, 2011  1:34 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: try both..which one can you control better?thats the one you use..

He's using it with lightning so the by is left spin and the directionality of R2F will not have the usual effect. RF is preferable.

(Oct. 04, 2011  9:53 PM)Blademaster1746 Wrote: What is the best dranzer blade

Functionally, Dranzer S has the best parts. The AR is good for left-spin smash, and the base is a nice attack base.

Dranzer V2 is also highly functional even out of the box, for interesting support parts and a decent AR.
Uncustomised, Dranzer G beat everything I ever owned but I don't know whether that says more about me or the bey...
(Oct. 04, 2011  10:09 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Uncustomised, Dranzer G beat everything I ever owned but I don't know whether that says more about me or the bey...

EGs aren't particularly good, so I'm really not sure what that indicates. Let alone how it happened.
Just want to make sure.... What is better: left-spin or right-spin?
(Oct. 04, 2011  10:59 PM)Eragon Wrote: Just want to make sure.... What is better: left-spin or right-spin?

They have different uses and function differently. Left-Spin has the unique function of the ability to Spin-Equalize against right-spin, while Right-Spin is just flat out more common in general.

It's mostly about niche/preference.
What is considered the most rare plastic bey from the original series?
(Oct. 04, 2011  11:16 PM)r4sketch Wrote: What is considered the most rare plastic bey from the original series?

Black Dragoon GT, Poseidon, and Thunder Pegasus, iirc, are among the rarest.
(Oct. 04, 2011  4:26 PM)Challenge! Wrote: 'Pyxis' to 'Byxis' ?
I've heard that its name hasn't been changed from the constellation.

Um, well the bey's name is "Byxis," so apparently it was changed.

(Oct. 04, 2011  7:20 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2011  1:34 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: try both..which one can you control better?thats the one you use..

He's using it with lightning so the by is left spin and the directionality of R2F will not have the usual effect. RF is preferable.

I'll stick to RF just because it's a little more controllable and I need R2F for my right spin attack combo(s).

Thanks for the advice from both of you!
(Oct. 05, 2011  12:55 AM)TheInGreek Wrote: Is earth bull 230 sd good?

Earth 230 yep, not sure about that SD tip tho. And that type of question belongs in the "Build me a Combo #2" thread.