Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Yup. Thanks. Might consider getting the set some day
(Oct. 02, 2011  2:58 PM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2011  2:55 PM)powerangeryan Wrote: How can I get a normal cyber wheel?

One without paint, you mean? Hasbro's Legend Cyber Pegasus, as well as Cyber Aquario 105RF from the set with Counter Escolpio and Poison Giraffe (forgot the name lol) have unpainted Cyber wheels.

actually the legend cyber pegasis wheels are quite different since they are as a matter of fact "painted" in a way as they are painted with a silver coating that can get chipped... they are also a bit lighter than the red and normal cyber wheels...
Thanks for clearing that up Anyone know any new upcoming English DS beyblade games? Also, my MF-H earth bull 230 CS doesn't work very well, any suggestions?
worn down your CS if its Aggro, change the wheel if you see anything that is a problem, like cracks or dents.

Can you be more specific?
Hmm. My CS is pretty worn. My earth is the purple WBBA one. Most of the paint is gone and obviously lots of scratches. I haven't seen cracks though. I'll check it tommorow.
Is it aggresive?If it is,that is the prob.
OK, so I always had this question- What are the characteristics of metal wheels which produce the highest amount of Smash Attack?
1. Small, sleek contact points.
2. Huge contact points.
3. A special shape of contact points which aids Smash attack.
4. Exposure/protrusion of contact points.
5. Other.

Please tell me which of these points ARE the main characteristics of most Smash Wheels, and which are not. Smile
Also, please do explain!
Can someone answer my question on the last page please?
(Oct. 02, 2011  11:30 AM)Cyber Kerberous Wrote: Hi, erm, I heard there are going to be Hasbro tournaments held across the UK, and I was wondering if anyone could tell me more about it (I don't wanna turn up and no-one's there lol Tongue_out)

Thanks Smile

So far we haven't heard anything for the UK national championships.

------
Janstarblast-
It's different for each wheel. So for example, Vulcan won't be the same as VariAres.

Plus plastics aren't the same as MFB.

So all of the above on occasion.
Shabalabadoo- Oh Thanks! Sorry for annoying you, but may you give me examples of metal wheels which satisfy each case? I mean-
1. Small, sleek contact points- Lightning L Drago, I guess?
2. Huge contact points-
3. A special shape of contact points which aids Smash attack-
4. Exposure/protrusion of contact points-
5. Other-
(Oct. 02, 2011  5:41 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Shabalabadoo- Oh Thanks! Sorry for annoying you, but may you give me examples of metal wheels which satisfy each case? I mean-
1. Small, sleek contact points- Lightning L Drago, I guess?
2. Huge contact points-Vulcan maybe? Beat?
3. A special shape of contact points which aids Smash attack- VariAres maybe? Because of the mode change?
4. Exposure/protrusion of contact points- Every attack wheel.
5. Other- Hmm. I dont know honestly.

I was just guessing though.
Thanks a lot, Shabalabadoo! The answer was quite important for me as I wanted to know what Metal Wheels are most capable of Smash Attacks. This is because a few posts like- "Wow! This thing is gonna have Smash Attack!" in some of the 'new beyblade arrivals' threads confused me. Smile
Which is overall better in hasbro,
Burn Bull____WD
Earth Bull____CS
Also fill in the blanks which track goes best other than 230,c145,ad145.
(Oct. 02, 2011  6:20 PM)TheInGreek Wrote: Which is overall better in hasbro,
Burn Bull____WD
Earth Bull____CS

im gonna say Earth Bull with a th170 or gb145

(Oct. 02, 2011  7:03 PM)DRAGOONMS9894 Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2011  6:20 PM)TheInGreek Wrote: Which is overall better in hasbro,
Burn Bull____WD
Earth Bull____CS

im gonna say Earth Bull with a th170 or gb145

Thanks!
i live in florida will there be a tournament
Please look at the main index and look to the left and you will see a list of tournaments. Thanks!
Which would be better overall? Thunder Libra: D125 or DF145, and FS or BS
(Oct. 02, 2011  8:10 PM)DFB3636 Wrote: Which would be better overall? Thunder Libra: D125 or DF145, and FS or BS

Thunder Libra DF145FS, though that is a god-awful combo.
Has anyone done tests on the Rip Gauge Launcher ? If there is a thread to it, can I please have a link, I cant find anything . If not, how powerful is it anyway .Is it as powerful as a Beylauncher ? Or at least close ?
(Oct. 03, 2011  12:44 AM)Deadpool Wrote: Has anyone done tests on the Rip Gauge Launcher ? If there is a thread to it, can I please have a link, I cant find anything . If not, how powerful is it anyway .Is it as powerful as a Beylauncher ? Or at least close ?

There have been few but not much it is buried somehwere in the Metal Masters thread a simple search should do it. Some have been good others bad.
Can you list these in order from best to worst?
Beat
L-Drago Destroy
Gravity
Fang
Lightning

And is Scythe better for defense than Libra?
(Oct. 03, 2011  1:27 AM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote: Can you list these in order from best to worst?
Beat
L-Drago Destroy
Gravity
Fang
Lightning

And is Scythe better for defense than Libra?

ill give it a shot

lightning
beat
gravity
fang
LDD

and no scythe is better for stamina imo than libra where as libra is better for defense

hope i helped Smile
I found these thing on ebay, Its like a metal sticker for the face bolt. I was wondering if there even is such thing as a 'metal sticker' for the face bolt?
(Oct. 03, 2011  1:39 AM)Eragon Wrote: I found these thing on ebay, Its like a metal sticker for the face bolt. I was wondering if there even is such thing as a 'metal sticker' for the face bolt?

That does not exist at all with any of the official companies.