Ask a question, get an answer! #2

ask that in Build me a combo
Depends, wat combos are urs and wat are ur opponents?
EDIT: Damn DeX and his unnaturally human-like typing!!!!
What does Rubber and A LOT of Friction have to do with fast speed?
(Oct. 02, 2011  5:00 AM)dragonbronze Wrote: What does Rubber and A LOT of Friction have to do with fast speed?

It holds it to the ground and gives it the flower pattern
eh? that's sliding shot.

the friction gives it speed. if it's rubber, it gives more friction

EDIT: and dude, i only used 1 hand
The friction does gives it speed,but however,too much friction may cause slow movement.
It is the combination of the flat tip as well as the rubber tip. Read the articles I posted in the Physics topic.
(Oct. 02, 2011  5:07 AM)DeX Wrote: and dude, i only used 1 hand

WAT!? Thats even worse!!! My question is how do u slide shoot with a String Launcher???
The same way,what else?I can do a sliding shot with Beyoauncher easily without the grip
(Oct. 02, 2011  5:07 AM)DeX Wrote: eh? that's sliding shot.

the friction gives it speed. if it's rubber, it gives more friction

EDIT: and dude, i only used 1 hand

Ah. Friction reduces speed. Friction gives Defense, while Traction increases speed. Hence, Traction gives Attack. Smile
KING of @wesome- Um, sliding shoot is just the same with a BeyLauncher, just that its a bit tougher. You will have to use the same technique. Use a grip to make it easier for yourself. Smile
Hi, erm, I heard there are going to be Hasbro tournaments held across the UK, and I was wondering if anyone could tell me more about it (I don't wanna turn up and no-one's there lol Tongue_out)

Thanks Smile
how much could i sell a red hasbro dranzer G?
Go to Purchase Consultation thread.
Where do I ask a question about 'ebay and paypal'? I dont know the right thread so I thought it would be better to ask here where to post the question in
Ebay and paypal ? You can check the websites for info or ill try helping you out through PM.
(Oct. 02, 2011  9:58 AM)King of @wesome Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2011  5:07 AM)DeX Wrote: and dude, i only used 1 hand

WAT!? Thats even worse!!! My question is how do u slide shoot with a String Launcher???

basically just pull your left arm forward and the rest will follow XD

jan: Oh, forgot that.
cyber: check the hasbro web for that info
(Oct. 02, 2011  2:33 AM)powerangeryan Wrote: Exactly. That's why gravity might not be the best to use

Thats Why you use a MF
What would be a good fusion wheel for smash attack
Currently, Lightning L-drago/vari ares are the best in attack to my understanding
(Oct. 02, 2011  2:41 PM)DeX Wrote: Currently, Lightning L-drago/vari ares are the best in attack to my understanding
And Blitz too. It a Basalt dominator in my point
(Oct. 02, 2011  2:49 PM)Tyler Le Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2011  2:41 PM)DeX Wrote: Currently, Lightning L-drago/vari ares are the best in attack to my understanding
And Blitz too. It a Basalt dominator in my point
Beat can also get pretty nice results against Basalt BD145/TH170 combos.
How can I get a normal cyber wheel?
You can get it in a video game that I forgot. but you can get it from the legend cyber pegasus
(Oct. 02, 2011  2:55 PM)powerangeryan Wrote: How can I get a normal cyber wheel?

what do you mean by normal?
you can get a silver(not painted) Cyber wheel from bb-86 attack and defense set and if you want the red ones get the DS game or order via ebay...
(Oct. 02, 2011  2:55 PM)powerangeryan Wrote: How can I get a normal cyber wheel?

One without paint, you mean? Hasbro's Legend Cyber Pegasus, as well as Cyber Aquario 105RF from the set with Counter Escolpio and Poison Giraffe (forgot the name lol) have unpainted Cyber wheels.