Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Sep. 29, 2011  12:57 PM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2011  12:28 PM)powerangeryan Wrote: I'm planning to have a Birthday tounament and there might be about 15people(odd). Any suggestion on what format I should have besides long-winded Round Block Robin? Any suggestion for a prize (1 or 2)about $10-20?

If your birthday tourney is private (non-WBO) you should consider using the Swiss format. 4 rounds of Swiss gives everyone 4 battles (not too many) and will produce a definitive winner for a group of 15.

You can read more here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swiss_system_tournament

Could you explain it again but with 12 ppl this time?
Is theere such track as W125?
no. There is, however, W105
are the WBBA Big Bang Pegasis and Phantom Orion Remodeling Parts Sets going to be available at a japan
Toys R us?

read this please (Click to View)
edit: jan but technically I didn't ask for a store....
H8R- I think they won't be available in any Japan based TRU. Special WBBA authorized stores might have them, though. Smile
Btw, wrong topic dude. Should have tried out Stores with Beyblade in Stock. Smile
Could someone explain to me how I could run a tournament with Swiss rules and 12ppl step by step?
(Sep. 30, 2011  4:27 PM)powerangeryan Wrote: Could someone explain to me how I could run a tournament with Swiss rules and 12ppl step by step?

First go to the WBO official events forums then the instructions for "hyping" up an event...
then if you get enough people saying they could come you propose the event, again instructions are there...
you will also need some judges so take that into account...
is it true that Black Nemesis CGrin is confirmed because I haven't heard anything about it? One more thing is this also confirmed: Ultimate Uranus K:F?
(Sep. 30, 2011  4:30 PM)H8R Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2011  4:27 PM)powerangeryan Wrote: Could someone explain to me how I could run a tournament with Swiss rules and 12ppl step by step?

First go to the WBO official events forums then the instructions for "hyping" up an event...
then if you get enough people saying they could come you propose the event, again instructions are there...

It's a private tournamenT
(Sep. 30, 2011  11:54 PM)powerangeryan Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2011  4:30 PM)H8R Wrote:

It's a private tournamenT

Then it's just a matter of telling people about it and picking a spot. Unless you're asking, for like the third or fourth time, how Swiss Rules works, which would be a very irritating truth to uncover.
I have every thing planned. I just cannot grasp the concept of the Swiss rules. Especially when I have 12 ppl, which will end up in a three way battle
Why isnt scorpio cw a good stamina wheel? its really light.
(Oct. 01, 2011  12:03 AM)powerangeryan Wrote: I have every thing planned. I just cannot grasp the concept of the Swiss rules. Especially when I have 12 ppl, which will end up in a three way battle

Ok, it is complicated but this is the last time explaining using 12 bladers. After this, go to www.challonge.com, register and work it out for a different number, OK?

In round 1, all twelve battle, two at a time until everyone has finished. At the end, you have 6 winners and 6 losers.
In round 2, the 6 winners play each other, and the 6 losers play each other. You now have 3 undefeated players.
In round 3, 2 of the undefeated players play each other, and 1 of the undefeated players plays some one who is 1-1. 4 of the other 1-1 players battle each other. 1 of the 1-1 players battles one of the 0-2 players. The other 2 2-2 players battle each other.
In round 4, the winners of the matches that featured undefeated players battle each other, this is the championship match that decides 1st and 2nd. It really doesn't matter who battles who otherwise. Add up the other scores to see who has the highest match record (it will be 3-1) all of those people tie for third.
Which is best for Hasbro Compettitive use?
Earth Bull 100WD
Burn Bull 100WD
Earth Bull D125WD
Burn Bull D125WD
EDIT:100th post.
IM NOT TELLING YOU<ONE OF THOSE COMBOS IM GOING TO USE IN THE BEYBLADE BATTLE SERIES!!!!
EDIT:Burn Bull 100WD
(Oct. 01, 2011  1:42 AM)Ultimate Kcpj Wrote: IM NOT TELLING YOU<ONE OF THOSE COMBOS IM GOING TO USE IN THE BEYBLADE BATTLE SERIES!!!!
EDIT:Burn Bull 100WD

Lets take this to pm.
(Oct. 01, 2011  12:29 AM)TheInGreek Wrote: Why isnt scorpio cw a good stamina wheel? its really light.

For Heavier, the weight is composed to outside.
For Lighter, the Bey has less friction to the floor.
As scorpio is less weighted, It does not have enough weight( though if it's less weight, the Friction is fewer), so it is not a good wheel, but good in attack.

Although their uses are negligible......
(Sep. 30, 2011  11:41 PM)PhantomKid Wrote: is it true that Black Nemesis CGrin is confirmed because I haven't heard anything about it? One more thing is this also confirmed: Ultimate Uranus K:F?

"Black Nemesis" itself is not confirmed at all.

For the other, wherever you read that was telling huge lies, because the confirmed Uranus Beyblade is Duo Uranus, and it probably comes with 230WD.

Only trust what you find here. Do not go on other sites, because the few true information they have they get from this website, so it is better for you if you just remain here and keep looking here. Information is almost always posted here first too.
Thanks Kai-V they sounded a little cheesy
Would MF-H Basalt Bull R145D be a good combo?
How long is the diameter of the BB-10 Attack Stadium?
(Oct. 01, 2011  2:49 AM)+۩l-ln0loG!c Wrote: Would MF-H Basalt Bull R145D be a good combo?

Wrong thread. Ask in "Build Me A Combo!" in the Customizations forum.
(Oct. 01, 2011  4:58 AM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote: How long is the diameter of the BB-10 Attack Stadium?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ask-a-qu...#pid531655
Is the heaviest track BD145?
(Oct. 01, 2011  6:11 AM)powerangeryan Wrote: Is the heaviest track BD145?

I believe so, yes. It is also the widest.