Ask a question, get an answer! #2

What are a few of the best right-spin attack wheels?
(Sep. 29, 2011  3:24 AM)aquario217 Wrote: What are a few of the best right-spin attack wheels?

Beat and Fang.
(Sep. 29, 2011  3:30 AM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote: Battle Stadium

^Is it fake and Is it any good?^

Fake, useless, prone to breaking.

EDIT: To clarify, the stadium is fake. The beyblade is not.
(Sep. 29, 2011  3:26 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2011  3:24 AM)aquario217 Wrote: What are a few of the best right-spin attack wheels?

Beat and Fang.

Are hell and screw good too? Also, this might go in the BMAC(build me a combo) thread but should I use hell with a low or any other track(pls suggest) or BD145. It's an attack type with RF(<-this should be useful)
(Sep. 29, 2011  7:43 AM)powerangeryan Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2011  3:26 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

Beat and Fang.

Are hell and screw good too? Also, this might go in the BMAC(build me a combo) thread but should I use hell with a low or any other track(pls suggest) or BD145. It's an attack type with RF(<-this should be useful)

Hell has too much recoil and Screw is largely outclassed.

As for the second half of your question, post it in the Customizations Forum, as you yourself indicated you should - I am not sure why you posted it here if you knew better.
(Sep. 28, 2011  10:48 PM)NickolasJohnson Wrote: I think bull c145 but thats my opinion.

(better with metal face) earth bull C145 WB for more movement and defense, WD for more stamina.MF-Heavy Earth Bull BD145 CS is good mooncake(Singapore WBBA tournament-goers should understand this,if not, then just label it as a beyblade 'sumo' or 'wall') . And it's the reason why everyone else dominates the game.
(Sep. 28, 2011  11:04 PM)Kamikaze Pyro Wrote: Is there any truth to the rumor that Black Dranzer "fixed" the problem with Dranzer F's BB switching tips all the time in battle?

It is basically the same as Dranzer F..just the same..only different is colour.. Smile

(Sep. 29, 2011  7:43 AM)powerangeryan Wrote: Beat and Fang.

plus Blitz and Vari Ares since it can be in right spin too? Chocked_2
Kai-v said beat and fang. I'm only limited too series 2,thats 4D or just before
(Sep. 29, 2011  8:04 AM)powerangeryan Wrote: Kai-v said beat and fang. I'm only limited too series 2,thats 4D or just before

I know..i have to edit it..if not..it wont show the pst..LOL..
you dont even mention it must not be limited up to series 2..did you mention it? =.=
but those two are more incredible MW ..
do takara tomy parts work on hasbro parts?
(Sep. 29, 2011  10:01 AM)es blader Wrote: do takara tomy parts work on hasbro parts?
Yes. All the legalised brands of the WBO are compatible with each other.
Yes though i've notied that sometimes when mixin th brands the metal wheel may be too small for the clear wheel and thins like that but otherwise they are totally compatible with each other.
@Bunnii- Really?! I never knew that happened. I never knew of incidents when the metal wheel didn't allow the CW to fit. Smile
so do. I remember My sonokong storm couldn't fit pegasis from TT. i did a lot of times, it fially fit Speechless
its true...

im not sure if its all of them but in one incident i couldn't fit a TT Galaxy Clear Wheel in a Hasbro Metal Wheel..
(Sep. 29, 2011  11:24 AM)Bunnii2165 Wrote: its true...

im not sure if its all of them but in one incident i couldn't fit a TT Galaxy Clear Wheel in a Hasbro Metal Wheel..

Really? Which Metal Wheel was it? IMO, such an occurrence is unlikely.
Um, or am I wrong? Any idea Admins/Mods/Advanced/Experienced Members?
Well I think it never happens..unless you are foolish enough to try to fit a right spin CW to a left spin MW...because I have never heard of it too..nor has it happened with me anytime. But after reading Bunnii's post I am unsure as well..although I feel it may not be likely
I'm planning to have a Birthday tounament and there might be about 15people(odd). Any suggestion on what format I should have besides long-winded Round Block Robin? Any suggestion for a prize (1 or 2)about $10-20?
(Sep. 29, 2011  12:28 PM)powerangeryan Wrote: I'm planning to have a Birthday tounament and there might be about 15people(odd). Any suggestion on what format I should have besides long-winded Round Block Robin? Any suggestion for a prize (1 or 2)about $10-20?

If your birthday tourney is private (non-WBO) you should consider using the Swiss format. 4 rounds of Swiss gives everyone 4 battles (not too many) and will produce a definitive winner for a group of 15.

You can read more here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swiss_system_tournament
Is still don't really get it.. Could u explain it to me briefly?
(Sep. 29, 2011  1:34 PM)powerangeryan Wrote: Is still don't really get it.. Could u explain it to me briefly?

Lets say that you have 16 people. In the first round everybody plays a match, 8 win and 8 lose.

In the second round, the 8 winners play each other and the 8 losers play each other. Only 4 people are now undefeated.

In the third round, the 4 undefeated players play each other, 8 people who are 1-1 play each other, and 4 people who are 0-2 play each other. At the end of this round, only two people are undefeated.

In the fourth and final round, the 2 undefeated players play each other (this is the championship for 1st and 2nd!), the 6 people who are 2-1 play each other (creating a 3-way tie for 3rd), the 6 people who are 1-2 play each other and the 2 people who are 0-3 play each other.

If you want to have a playoff for 3rd you can, but you will have more happy people if 3 people are allowed to tie for 3rd!
My over confident friend is going to get phantom orion. how do I beat it.
(Sep. 29, 2011  3:04 PM)NickolasJohnson Wrote: My over confident friend is going to get phantom orion. how do I beat it.

A good Attack type.
Witch good attack type should I get.