Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Is a MF-H just used to add weight to a bey or does it have another effect? I never really understood it. And if yes, what is the difference in weight between a MF-H and a regular MF?, and would a MF do good on Basalt BD145CS?
It is used to ad weight but also to shift the balance of weight inwards.
Yeah, it's just to add weight really. MF is lighter than MF-H, not sure exactly how much though.
As I recall, MF weighs about 4.7~ grams. MF-H weighs 5.3, MF-M 3.1, MF-L 3.4, and MF-F 1.2.
KiLL_SwiTcH should have been redirected to the BB-84/BB-85 topics, not given the answer when that sort of question has been asked more than fifteen times, surely.
(Sep. 25, 2011  10:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote: KiLL_SwiTcH should have been redirected to the BB-84/BB-85 topics, not given the answer when that sort of question has been asked more than fifteen times, surely.

wait.. were you replying to me? whats kill switch...
(Sep. 25, 2011  10:29 PM)the shaman king Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2011  10:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote: KiLL_SwiTcH should have been redirected to the BB-84/BB-85 topics, not given the answer when that sort of question has been asked more than fifteen times, surely.

wait.. were you replying to me? whats kill switch...

No she wasn't she was reffering to the member Kill Switch.

Your question isn't beyblade related which is what this thread is for. Maybe ask in the GFX thread?
how can i tell if my rock a 3 cylinder or six cylinder mold could someone post a pic for both so i can telll what mine are
I was just wondering, is it still possible to get the first mold of Q? I now know that there are 2 molds of it, the original one was cut completely at a 45 Degree angle, and the second mold still has that, but it left some of the flat part on it.
(Sep. 25, 2011  10:54 PM)njrk97 Wrote: how can i tell if my rock a 3 cylinder or six cylinder mold could someone post a pic for both so i can telll what mine are
The rock picture on beywiki is a 3 cylinder mold. Just look underneath your's and count how many cylinder shapes there are.

(Sep. 25, 2011  11:13 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I was just wondering, is it still possible to get the first mold of Q? I now know that there are 2 molds of it, the original one was cut completely at a 45 Degree angle, and the second mold still has that, but it left some of the flat part on it.
I could be completely wrong, but I think the TAKARA-TOMY booster only has Mold 1.
Edit: I'm wrong, the picture Dimsum2u has is mold 2, so dismiss this part of my post
(Sep. 25, 2011  10:54 PM)njrk97 Wrote: how can i tell if my rock a 3 cylinder or six cylinder mold could someone post a pic for both so i can telll what mine are

Count the circles on the underside ... It is really not complicated.

Raigeko13 Wrote:I was just wondering, is it still possible to get the first mold of Q? I now know that there are 2 molds of it, the original one was cut completely at a 45 Degree angle, and the second mold still has that, but it left some of the flat part on it.

If you can find a TAKARA-TOMY original Storm Capricorne, it most likely has the first mold.

Shabalabadoo Wrote:I could be completely wrong, but I think the TAKARA-TOMY booster only has Mold 1.
Edit: I'm wrong, the picture Dimsum2u has is mold 2, so dismiss this part of my post

dimsum2u most likely has the Hong Kong version.
Is MF Custom Ver. Clear better for a Stamina custom than a normal face bolt?
It makes no difference really. MF-Feather weighs about the same as a normal FB, only about 0.1 (?) of a gram in difference weight wise.
Thanks, also which is better for stamina; Burn (Hasbro) or Burn (Takara Tomy)
The CS from RBV6 are the most calm; correct?
(Sep. 26, 2011  1:21 AM)Chups Wrote: The CS from RBV6 are the most calm; correct?
Yes, that is true. The Random Booster Volume 7's are quite also like that..
eragon TT

Chups Yes apparently it is.

@BBS There are no CS's in RBV7.
(Sep. 26, 2011  12:18 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote:
The rock picture on beywiki is a 3 cylinder mold. Just look underneath your's and count how many cylinder shapes there are.

(Sep. 25, 2011  11:13 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I was just wondering, is it still possible to get the first mold of Q? I now know that there are 2 molds of it, the original one was cut completely at a 45 Degree angle, and the second mold still has that, but it left some of the flat part on it.
I could be completely wrong, but I think the TAKARA-TOMY booster only has Mold 1.
you mean this one http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...kLeone.jpg
(Sep. 26, 2011  1:21 AM)Eragon Wrote: Thanks, also which is better for stamina; Burn (Hasbro) or Burn (Takara Tomy)
The TAKARA-TOMY one is better for Stamina, yes.

(Sep. 26, 2011  1:23 AM)RustyXD Wrote: @BBS There are no CS's in RBV7.
Sorry, I had mistaken Random Booster Vol. 6 secondly, for Vol. 7
(Sep. 26, 2011  1:23 AM)RustyXD Wrote: eragon TT

Chups Yes apparently it is.

@BBS There are no CS's in RBV7.

Actually, I thought that the Hasbro mold is better. To me, having 'BURN WHEEL' engraved in it gives it bad balance. :\
TAKARA-TOMY Mold one is better than Hasbro's mold.
(Sep. 26, 2011  1:28 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: Actually, I thought that the Hasbro mold is better. To me, having 'BURN WHEEL' engraved in it gives it bad balance. :\

... Since "BURN WHEEL" is engraved on both sides of the Metal Wheel, logically it obviously does not have bad balance ... If it were engraved on only one side, then perhaps, but that is really not the case.
(Sep. 26, 2011  2:01 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2011  1:28 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: Actually, I thought that the Hasbro mold is better. To me, having 'BURN WHEEL' engraved in it gives it bad balance. :\

... Since "BURN WHEEL" is engraved on both sides of the Metal Wheel, logically it obviously does not have bad balance ... If it were engraved on only one side, then perhaps, but that is really not the case.

besides the effects of the engravement are neliable and i dont think haveing it on one side would make that much of a differents sice the wight of the engravement on one side oppsed to another unegraved side would be so miniscle
Okay so what problems does RS have with left spinning beyblades?