Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Sep. 24, 2011  1:20 AM)Lmarhewad Wrote: Which is better
Fang leone or beat lynx

Arguably, Beat Lynx has better parts on it - TH170 is a nearly indispensable part for several types of custom, WD is a great Stamina tip, and Beat is a wonderful attack Metal Wheel.

However, I'm not entirely certain of how well Fang performs on a first-hand experience level. I can tell you that W2D is less popular, though, than TH170/WD.
hey rr is twisted tempo better than gravity destroyer? wich has better stamina and defense?
(Sep. 24, 2011  1:25 AM)beardesh 96 Wrote: hey rr is twisted tempo better than gravity destroyer? wich has better stamina and defense?
Twisted Tempo/Basalt Horogium is better. Gravity Perseus is used for attack, while Basalt is used for defense and sometimes stamina types.
EDIT: Actually, that question should go in Purchase Consultation. And the second should go in Build me a Combo, I believe.
thanx next thing. whats better twisted tempo or earth eagle
(Sep. 24, 2011  1:31 AM)beardesh 96 Wrote: thanx next thing. whats better twisted tempo or earth eagle

Really depends on what your aiming for... Defense-wise, get Basalt...
I am torn. Which is better Blitz or Variares? And should I write a Blitz Unicorno draft?
If you want,its not really decided yet,most people say blitz because of less recoil.
Thanks.
(Sep. 24, 2011  1:31 AM)beardesh 96 Wrote: thanx next thing. whats better twisted tempo or earth eagle

I believe this should go in Purchase Consultation too. But, Basalt is better for stamina and defense than Earth, and Horogium has uses in a good attack combo, while Eagle has no competitive use. Also 145WD comes with both beys, but Twisted Tempo would be a better buy.
So, I just got Gravity Perseus, so... What are the modes/what is the difference in look and ability?
(Sep. 24, 2011  2:11 AM)CyberBlader27 Wrote: So, I just got Gravity Perseus, so... What are the modes/what is the difference in look and ability?
And of course, there's a left and right mode to each.

(Sep. 24, 2011  2:25 AM)BladerOfLegend Wrote: This is a fake isn't it?
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Metal-Fusion-...2376wt_912
Brand : Rapidity

Any brand that isn't Takara Tomy, Hasbro, or Sonokong is fake. So, yes, Rapidity brand beyblades would be fake.
(Sep. 24, 2011  2:16 AM)CRUelty Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2011  2:11 AM)CyberBlader27 Wrote: So, I just got Gravity Perseus, so... What are the modes/what is the difference in look and ability?
And of course, there's a left and right mode to each.
So, counter mode is better, right?
Counter Mode is generally usually used for attack, since defense mode, the plastic can be hit, making it useful for left spin equalization, IIRC.
In the L-drago BD145LRF combo what is better: LLD or LDD? LLD seems to be pushed so much more on the forum but I think that is because it is easily accessible to everyone and I'd think that LDD would be better.

And what mode is better for LDD? When the metal part covers the longer plastic piece or the shorter plastic piece? (I don't know the mode names)
Lightning L-Drago. That was the original combo, IIRC (MF Lightning L-Drago BD145LRF). It is used since Lightning is the best left spin smash attack wheel to date.
Can't help you on the second ones, I don't own LDD and don't know the mode names either Tongue_out
I heard LDD had plenty of smash though and it is much heavier so I'd assume it's better.:\
However, LLD has more smash, and heavier isn't always better.
Now I have a few questions,My Hasbro Launchers don't launch my beyblades pretty well,you know,when its a good launch you feel like something is "Heavy" and the other question is that if I put any clear wheel or any spin track on my rock wheel,it is really loose.The spin track,facebolt and all other parts move except for rock.anyone knows how to fix this?The Rock Wheel is from Rock Leone,btw and its hasbro
Basicly every Hasbro Rock is loose.
try using a metal face. my orso's energy ring stop shaking every time i use it.
Thank You playtoomuch,I'll try that as soon as I get a Metal Face,btw what about my other question?
what launcher are you using?

I know the feeling. it seems its more powerful when I launch a heavy bey (e.g. basalt). However, this is just normal
Hasbro Light Launcher that comes with normal metal fusion beys
As I said, It is normal. Even with Beylaunchers, it still have the feeling.

However, Get a LR launcher. I feel it's balance if I use this launcher Smile