Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Sep. 22, 2011  6:48 PM)IfritDulux Wrote: Did they ever make the other cyber beyblades? i mean Cyber Dranzer, Cyber Draciel and Cyber Driger because they must be rare if they did make them, i can't seem to find them online anywhere.

No only cyber dragoon was made.
(Sep. 22, 2011  6:53 PM)Poseidon Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2011  6:48 PM)IfritDulux Wrote: Did they ever make the other cyber beyblades? i mean Cyber Dranzer, Cyber Draciel and Cyber Driger because they must be rare if they did make them, i can't seem to find them online anywhere.

No only cyber dragoon was made.

A prototype of Cyber Dranzer was made, iirc, but they never followed through on it. It's a shame, too, because it did look very nice, from what I remember.
Thanks, it sucks because i would love a team with all the cyber beyblades lol
does an RS wear faster than an RF? because i'm gettin grand ketos, and I don't like my rubber tips wearing so you can't use it.
(Sep. 22, 2011  8:33 PM)Nwolf Wrote: does an RS wear faster than an RF? because i'm gettin grand ketos, and I don't like my rubber tips wearing so you can't use it.

I think rs wears faster than rf
would WD be a good substitue for RS? or DS or WB?
It be pretty close, because whichever has more friction will wear down faster, but it is pretty close. Probably RS because more weight and pressure is exerted into less space, but unless different material is used, RS wears down faster....I think @.@

2nd: NONONONONONONONOONONONONOO. WD has much less friction, but because of that, has more stamina.
(Sep. 22, 2011  8:38 PM)Nwolf Wrote: would WD be a good substitue for RS? or DS or WB?
CS, RSF, and (possibly) RB are really the only good or almost equal substitutions for RS. WD and DS are both used in stamina combinations.
oh it's just I don't have those. is W2D ok for defence?
(Sep. 22, 2011  8:43 PM)Nwolf Wrote: oh it's just I don't have those. is W2D ok for defence?

Nope. W2D is probably one of the worst choices for defense. If you dont have those tips then WD may be your best choice.
Edit: but if you don't have those tips then you shouldn't even make a defense combo. You'd be better off making an attack combo (depending on the parts you have)
(Sep. 22, 2011  8:41 PM)Max Tate Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2011  8:38 PM)Nwolf Wrote: would WD be a good substitue for RS? or DS or WB?
CS, RSF, and (possibly) RB are really the only good or almost equal substitutions for RS. WD and DS are both used in stamina combinations.

RB is known to be good for defence..equal/a bit better/a bit less than RS..

(Sep. 22, 2011  8:44 PM)Max Tate Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2011  8:43 PM)Nwolf Wrote: oh it's just I don't have those. is W2D ok for defence?

Nope. W2D is probably one of the worst choices for defense. If you dont have those tips then WD may be your best choice.
Edit: but if you don't have those tips then you shouldn't even make a defense combo. You'd be better off making an attack combo (depending on the parts you have)
or stamina or spin steal..WD for defence is really easy to K.O.
worned RF can be good for defence too..
Which is better for stamina in hasbro: Earth Bull 100WD or
Burn Bull 100WD?
(Sep. 22, 2011  11:34 PM)SuperBeyMan Wrote: Which is better for stamina in hasbro: Earth Bull 100WD or
Burn Bull 100WD?

Burn does slightly better than Earth(Mold 2), I believe, so Burn Bull 100WD, probably.
Well i wanted to make sure, because
Burn bulls spin time was 4:34
And Earths spin time was 2:16
(ipod timer)
Burn does 2x better in my case.
(Sep. 23, 2011  12:00 AM)SuperBeyMan Wrote: Well i wanted to make sure, because
Burn bulls spin time was 4:34
And Earths spin time was 2:16
(ipod timer)
Burn does 2x better in my case.

Spin time doesn't necessarily indicate how well the Bey will handle actually being hit - Earth is known for having extremely low recoil, and thereby lower spin-loss, upon being hit. However, Earth Mold 2(the one you likely have) is considerably heavier than Earth Mold 1.

I cannot say with absolute certainty which would do best under all circumstances, but as I stated before, Burn will more than likely outperform in a pure stamina role, compared to Earth M2.
(Sep. 23, 2011  12:08 AM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: When is the next TOys R Us tournament?
http://www.beybladebattles.com
This link should show you, eventually. I think it's October 18th, but I could be wrong...
EDIT: It says '10/22 (2-4pm)
(Sep. 23, 2011  12:08 AM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: When is the next TOys R Us tournament?

october 22, 2011
2-4PM
(Sep. 23, 2011  12:11 AM)playtoomuch Wrote:

october 22, 2011
2-4PM

Thanks! Do you have webstie proof though?
Why does Beywiki say Clay is the Light Wheel version of Rock? I honestly can't see the resemblance; it looks more like Divine or Counter.
Obviously Rock is based off of Leone, which is also what Counter and Clay are modeled after.
So, what gave Takara-Tomy the idea for the Light Wheels?
(Sep. 23, 2011  2:46 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: So, what gave Takara-Tomy the idea for the Light Wheels?

Probably just make a cheaper alternative to give parts through Random Boosters, because plastic costs less than metal.