Ask a question, get an answer! #2

well my average is 145, I haven't got one higher than that and for 230 its like twice as tall and I can probably just use 85 so the metal wheel doesn't touch my bey.
ok so for 145 height tracks 100 is probs the best
ok i'll keep it in mind, but I have a CH120 just incase, and i might be getting a 125
oh CH120 would be a good height as well
thansk for it, also if you need a question i'd be happy to help since you answered all mine.
(Sep. 21, 2011  7:35 PM)Nwolf Wrote: yeah ok then, another thing:

what would be the best track to go with mercury anubis to not get chipped 9clear wheel) but still have great offensive capabilities? this is to anyone that has mercury anubis.

Mercury Anubis is not going to have "great offensive capabilities" period. It's an inferior metal wheel that costs a large amount of money - it's mostly a collection Bey.

Vulcan Horuseus is also expensive and mostly for collection now, but Vulcan does perform the best out of the options you listed.

The best thing you can do if you want legitimate performance is use actual top-tier attack wheels, such as Beat, Fang, LLD, LDD, Blitz, Vari, etc.

However, if you're dead set on getting, and using, Mercury Anubis, more power to you. Just know that it is really not that fantastic.
Tbh, there isn't much known about Mercury Anubis because of the fact that it's so expensive, that there was only some minimal testing on it from what I've seen. And that testing wasn't done on per say, top tier parts/combos either.
(Sep. 21, 2011  7:57 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2011  7:35 PM)Nwolf Wrote: yeah ok then, another thing:

what would be the best track to go with mercury anubis to not get chipped 9clear wheel) but still have great offensive capabilities? this is to anyone that has mercury anubis.

Mercury Anubis is not going to have "great offensive capabilities" period. It's an inferior metal wheel that costs a large amount of money - it's mostly a collection Bey.

Vulcan Horuseus is also expensive and mostly for collection now, but Vulcan does perform the best out of the options you listed.

The best thing you can do if you want legitimate performance is use actual top-tier attack wheels, such as Beat, Fang, LLD, LDD, Blitz, Vari, etc.

However, if you're dead set on getting, and using, Mercury Anubis, more power to you. Just know that it is really not that fantastic.

I already have LLD, also I reckon mercury needs more testing, it looks cool and I mainly got it because its rarer than those, also i'll probably be getting those aswell.
(Sep. 21, 2011  8:03 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Tbh, there isn't much known about Mercury Anubis because of the fact that it's so expensive, that there was only some minimal testing on it from what I've seen. And that testing wasn't done on per say, top tier parts/combos either.

It's pretty easy to tell how the MW will function, though, simply by looking at it and the way it spins. The contact points aren't major(and favor the opposite spin direction), and the downward sloping on it hints at it really having zero smash attack potential. I can't imagine it doing anything significant in any type. I could, of course, be wrong - but I'm heavily doubting that it would pull off anything above low Tier 2, based on its design.

I am mainly pointing out that Mercury is just not likely to be of the success he's seeking. But, as I said before, if it's his choice to buy one and test it, more power to him.
Hazel
You've got me there. Mercurys contact points aren't special in any way really. It's possible that it could be used for something else, or an Anti-Meta.
this should probably go to another topic like bey random thoughts, or another one, but I do think that mercury could be used in a completely new style of battle, which is:

rounded defence, where the bey has one main contact point going all the way around the metal wheel and a spin track around that size aswell.

anyway back on topic, are destabilisers useful in the metagame?
Posibly yes, ot your first statement. No to destabilizers.
Hey guys, I just bought a Screw Capricorn the other day and the metal bit on the MF keeps falling out... Is this normal? I mean, when I use the Rev-Up launcher and use it against VariAres, one strong hit and the metal bit goes flying off somewhere...
(Sep. 21, 2011  9:37 PM)HiverLaurant Wrote: Hey guys, I just bought a Screw Capricorn the other day and the metal bit on the MF keeps falling out... Is this normal? I mean, when I use the Rev-Up launcher and use it against VariAres, one strong hit and the metal bit goes flying off somewhere...

that is not normal at all !
Is this legit?
if not that might be your problem but still its not normal ther's definitely something wrong!
(Sep. 21, 2011  9:37 PM)HiverLaurant Wrote: Hey guys, I just bought a Screw Capricorn the other day and the metal bit on the MF keeps falling out... Is this normal? I mean, when I use the Rev-Up launcher and use it against VariAres, one strong hit and the metal bit goes flying off somewhere...
It's a defect. I had something like this happen to one of my Screw Capricornes. You're better off contacting the seller you bought it from and ask for a refund.
Oh, okay...
Do you think they'll accept it if the stickers have been used?
Tryote='HiverLaurant' pid='793037' dateline='1316640049']
Oh, okay...
Do you think they'll accept it if the stickers have been used?
[/quote]

They should.
Isn't there a bottom FB? If so, where can you get one? The reason I ask is because I saw this video and it has "FB" in it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BhGD3SDd...ure=relmfu
(Sep. 22, 2011  4:57 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Isn't there a bottom FB? If so, where can you get one? The reason I ask is because I saw this video and it has "FB" in it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BhGD3SDd...ure=relmfu

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...Parts_List
Ahh, found it. Divine Chimera TR145FB. Thank you Kai-V.
(Sep. 22, 2011  5:11 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Ahh, found it. Divine Chimera TR145FB. Thank you Kai-V.

I think there might be some FB in one of the Random Boosters too­.
(Sep. 22, 2011  3:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2011  5:11 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Ahh, found it. Divine Chimera TR145FB. Thank you Kai-V.

They are in RBV8 for sure, I don't think FB is in any of the other RBV1-7.
(Sep. 22, 2011  5:14 PM)Max Tate Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2011  3:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

They are in RBV8 for sure, I don't think FB is in any of the other RBV1-7.

In case anyone was wondering, the ones in RBV8 are Hell Crown 130FB and Forbidden Eonis ED145FB.
Did they ever make the other cyber beyblades? i mean Cyber Dranzer, Cyber Draciel and Cyber Driger because they must be rare if they did make them, i can't seem to find them online anywhere.