Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Sep. 20, 2011  4:54 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I have a question about the Fang Leone Burning Claw Ver. I've noticed on the package near the top that it says something like "Event Exclusive" and my question is, will these be widely distributed, like any other bey? Or will they be at special occasions/tourneys in Asia/ect?

Also, will the special BBP and Phantom Orion parts sets come with just those parts, or will they include BBP and Phantom Orion, FGrin, and BGrin?

Fang Leone BCV will be released like every other booster. As for The parts sets no they dont come with BBP or Orion and their original parts
(Sep. 20, 2011  5:00 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2011  4:54 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I have a question about the Fang Leone Burning Claw Ver. I've noticed on the package near the top that it says something like "Event Exclusive" and my question is, will these be widely distributed, like any other bey? Or will they be at special occasions/tourneys in Asia/ect?

Also, will the special BBP and Phantom Orion parts sets come with just those parts, or will they include BBP and Phantom Orion, FGrin, and BGrin?

Fang Leone BCV will be released like every other booster. As for The parts sets no they dont come with BBP or Orion and their original parts

Neither of you have the right answer. I already posted that it would be as available as the purple MF Earth Aquila 100HF/S, which was only available at stores labeled "WBBA stores", so already they are not all the stores in Japan.
I gave an answer? Chocked_2 Anyways thank you, I saw that post but I forgot about it, figured I'd ask here. Thank you Kai-V.
Not really an answer I suppose, just wrong information, hah.
(Sep. 20, 2011  5:02 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

Neither of you have the right answer. I already posted that it would be as available as the purple MF Earth Aquila 100HF/S, which was only available at stores labeled "WBBA stores", so already they are not all the stores in Japan.

oh im sorry i was just running of the fact that i saw a handfull of people on youtube with them
Hey Everyone, I really hope that I am allowed to ask a question and it would be very very helpful if you could help answer this question of mine.
Is there any Classic/Old Beyblades in the philippines? ex. Dragoon/Driger/Draciel/Dranzer or anyother original beyblades there that i can actually buy at a store. I am just asking if maybe you know this small shop that sells 100% real beyblades(Takara) because i maybe going to the philippines in a few days. it would be highly appreciated if anyone could answer me.
try use this thread.. Smile
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Stores-w...#pid791811
actually this a thread mainly about beyblades hobby..looking for stores..use that thread i mentioned..or basically ask the bladers ormembers in Philiphine...
the older sreies are kinda rare..hard to find in the stores...
(Sep. 20, 2011  5:02 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

Adding to this, it is also :

Fang Leone Burning Claw is to replace the production/distribution of the Purple Aquila
BBP parts is to replace the production/distribution of the WBBA defense parts
Orion parts is to replace the production/distribution of the WBBA attack parts

Awesome!
To the WBO Committee-Plan on putting those in the credits campaign anytime soon? haha!
(Sep. 20, 2011  7:58 AM)Relic Wrote: Awesome!
To the WBO Committee-Plan on putting those in the credits campaign anytime soon? haha!

They just came out, and you know how long our decisions can be sometimes, hah. Plus, the longer they will be out, probably the cheaper they will become.
If may i ask, what random boosters can a CS appear?
(Sep. 20, 2011  1:44 PM)DeX Wrote: If may i ask, what random boosters can a CS appear?

Random Booster Volume.6 -

Flame Gemios 105CS
Galaxy Sagittario 145CS

That is the only Random Booster which has CS in it so far.
I have a question:
What defines a veteran blader on the WBO?
An Advanced member?
A person who has a large depth of knowledge and shows an attitude which defines/represents what the community should be driving towards. A good role model with extensive knowledge in other words.
Why isn't the Triple Battle Type stadium allowed for testing or tournament play? From what I have heard and see about it, it and the Attack Type stadium are almost exactly the same. (minus the pocket ramps) Is it only because of the pocket ramps? or something different?
The triple battle stadium has a removable center piece that can be swapped with one of two others (hence the name) and the organisers are worried that beys may catch slightly on the lip this causes (but they don't care when tornado ridges do that...).
(Sep. 20, 2011  10:42 PM)Max Tate Wrote: You are thinking of the wrong stadium... Link to stadium video---> Sonokong's/Takara Tomy's Triple Battle Type Stadium which also comes in gold

That stadium is legal
(Sep. 20, 2011  10:43 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2011  10:42 PM)Max Tate Wrote: You are thinking of the wrong stadium... Link to stadium video---> Sonokong's/Takara Tomy's Triple Battle Type Stadium which also comes in gold

That stadium is legal
legal for testing and tournaments? since when? proof?
(Sep. 20, 2011  10:47 PM)Max Tate Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2011  10:43 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote:

That stadium is legal
legal for testing and tournaments? since when? proof?
"Standard Format only allows the use of Beyblades from the Metal Fight
Beyblade/Beyblade: Metal Fusion line of Beyblades produced from August 2008
onwards. Currently, only the Attack Type, Balance Type and Triple Battle Type
BeyStadiums released as part of this series are legal for Standard Format play."
This might sound stupid but how do you insert a spoiler, I searched and nothing came up.
(Sep. 20, 2011  10:57 PM)Max Tate Wrote: link plezzz.
(Sep. 20, 2011  10:58 PM)mayfirst Wrote: This might sound stupid but how do you insert a spoiler, I searched and nothing came up.

Will you please use the search function Pinching_eyes
that question does not belong in this thread. It belongs in the "Questions and Comments about the WBO" thread.
Well why isn't it ever in use at tournaments or in test results? or do people just prefer it? and I always thought that we were suppose to go by the "Posting Test Results" thread for procedures and such.
I havent seen the stadium yet, but it still needs testing

but it is legal thru the rulebook. Its the new one.