Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Sep. 19, 2011  9:33 PM)XxLacertaxX Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2011  9:14 PM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote: Can you list the in order from best to worst in attack?
Variares, Gravity, Blitz, Meteo, and Lightning.

I think it is Blitz>Lightning>Variares>Gravity>Meteo. Correct me if I am wrong.

I think it would be Gravity>Variares>Meteo>Blitz>Lightning or something along those lines. I know for sure Gravity is one of the top 3 attack MW's.

Can someone clarify, because ik lightning is better than gravity. That is why the best attack combo so far is LLD BD145LRF.
(Sep. 19, 2011  9:49 PM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2011  9:33 PM)XxLacertaxX Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2011  9:14 PM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote: Can you list the in order from best to worst in attack?
Variares, Gravity, Blitz, Meteo, and Lightning.

I think it is Blitz>Lightning>Variares>Gravity>Meteo. Correct me if I am wrong.

I think it would be Gravity>Variares>Meteo>Blitz>Lightning or something along those lines. I know for sure Gravity is one of the top 3 attack MW's.

Can someone clarify, because ik lightning is better than gravity. That is why the best attack combo so far is LLD BD145LRF.

This seems like it(and most of the questions you've asked here, really) belong in threads in the Customizations Forum.

However, to clarify for your query, VariAres is consistently outperforming all other attack MWs at this point in time in our testing, if I recall correctly. Blitz is situational. Lightning is situational, and only really used in a few combos anymore. Meteo is for Equalizing. Gravity is just somewhere inbetween, but overall a very sound attack wheel.

Also, the combo you listed is not the "best attack combo so far".
(Sep. 19, 2011  9:54 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2011  9:49 PM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2011  9:33 PM)XxLacertaxX Wrote: I think it would be Gravity>Variares>Meteo>Blitz>Lightning or something along those lines. I know for sure Gravity is one of the top 3 attack MW's.

This seems like it(and most of the questions you've asked here, really) belong in threads in the Customizations Forum.

However, to clarify for your query, VariAres is consistently outperforming all other attack MWs at this point in time in our testing, if I recall correctly. Blitz is situational. Lightning is situational, and only really used in a few combos anymore. Meteo is for Equalizing. Gravity is just somewhere inbetween, but overall a very sound attack wheel.

Also, the combo you listed is not the "best attack combo so far".

I assumed that these went here because people asked similar question to the ones I am asking, but no one ever re-directed them to Build Me A Combo #2. And someone asked what is the best attack combo and numerous people said LLD BD145LRF, so I thought they were correct. Also, I though build me a combo was for help building combos, not for a listing of which metal wheels are better for attack than others. Sorry. And so the order is: Variares> LLD=Blitz>Gravity>Meteo?
is it to illegal to customize a facebolt? ex: printing out a facebolt decal design that fits the facebolt, then attaching it with light clear scotch tape, then trimming the excess tape
No, it is not illegal modification, unless you make a fracture in a face bolt's plastic, but stickers/paint should be fine, and nothing to affect weight, would be fine also.
What is the rarest HMS beyblade in terms of availability at this very moment in time ?
(Sep. 20, 2011  12:33 AM)CurlyMagic Wrote: What is the rarest HMS beyblade in terms of availability at this very moment in time ?
Shining God Ms would proably the most rarest very hard to find. and the special wyvern dj i think it was gold.
Dragoon MSUV is my guess.
what should i do to stop snipers i lose to them all the time
I Have A Driger V How Much Is That Worth It Bright Green
(Sep. 20, 2011  1:42 AM)arsh1 Wrote: I Have A Driger V How Much Is That Worth It Bright Green

That goes in Purchase Consultation. Smile
What is the weight of the giraffe clear wheel?
(Sep. 20, 2011  1:50 AM)Crimson Hero Wrote: What is the weight of the giraffe clear wheel?

http://kyoganken.web.fc2.com/beymf/p04cw.htm
(Sep. 20, 2011  12:23 AM)Axel Phantom Wrote: is it to illegal to customize a facebolt? ex: printing out a facebolt decal design that fits the facebolt, then attaching it with light clear scotch tape, then trimming the excess tape
Just to add on, I think if you add tape too much, something could be added.

Plus, you never want the tape to get caught in battles.

(Sep. 20, 2011  2:57 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2011  1:50 AM)Crimson Hero Wrote: What is the weight of the giraffe clear wheel?

http://kyoganken.web.fc2.com/beymf/p04cw.htm

I'm sorry Kai-V, but whenever I go to that page it comes up in complete gibberish Confused Google Chrome says it's in Czech, but I can't read it even with it translated.
It is obviously in Japanese, and it does not matter what language it is, because Arabic numbers (1, 2, 3, etc.) can easily be recognised, and all weights are written like this : "2.8g".
Huh, odd it comes up in random symbols such as <£ <ZŠß <IOE ¤ <†? W ? " ƒ? ƒ ^ ƒ <@ ƒtƒ ƒCƒgƒxƒCƒuƒŒ? [ƒh, Ü, Æ, ß ? " ƒNƒŠƒAƒEƒB? [ƒ <ê - ? Å? I? X? In? F2010/11/16
Guess it's just something wrong with my computer lol.
Look in your browser's "Character coding" option or something like that. My FireFox is in French.

So even then, you can still see the pictures of the Clear Wheels, go down to Giraffe, and look below it to recognise numbers ?
(Sep. 20, 2011  3:25 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Look in your browser's "Character coding" option or something like that. My FireFox is in French.

So even then, you can still see the pictures of the Clear Wheels, go down to Giraffe, and look below it to recognise numbers ?
i tried it too theres no numbers
Ahh, that's where they are. Thank you Nocto.
(Sep. 20, 2011  3:29 AM)Nocto Wrote:

wow i didnt see that i looked at all ov them and the heaviest seems to be Bull>Aquario>Orso>Pegasus II
I know I want to be a detective, but that was really easy to find if you just looked for numbers as I told you ...
I have a question about the Fang Leone Burning Claw Ver. I've noticed on the package near the top that it says something like "Event Exclusive" and my question is, will these be widely distributed, like any other bey? Or will they be at special occasions/tourneys in Asia/ect?

Also, will the special BBP and Phantom Orion parts sets come with just those parts, or will they include BBP and Phantom Orion, F:D, and B:D?